Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:59 PM
Today marks the last day of my PRCP, officially.Last day being in TTSH.Last day wearing NYP's uniform.How time flies man.3 months passes just like that...Today was also cam-whore day. =/My camera itself, already got 100+ pictures.I shall wait for the rest to send me everything,Before I blog my PRCP entry. =)Went to work early.To avoid the crowded buses and trains.Turns out,I managed to catch EDTC's night staffs,And took pictures with them! =DAs usual,ED's full of food~ Cam-whore till we proceed to the tutorial room.And begin again,Before Sister Norresah came.Goodbye PRCP~~~ Sister Norresah, plus the 12 lovely angels. =P It was really the last time to sign in as,"NYP Year 3" Played a traffic jam game,Which I think was fun and interesting. =)I machiam became the traffic police. =PWe then headed to Long John Silver at Novena Square for breakfast/brunch.Sister's treat. =)Headed back to the tutorial room,And cut a cake for Sister Norresah and Bavani.Cam-whored,And went around distributing our gifts for them.It was a pen with our batch sticker. =)(Pictures again)12 of us make a din whenever we go,While infront of many people too. =PAnd it seems that,Without us,The whole ED sounded kinda quiet? =/Then went to meet the rest of the PRCP students throughout TTSH,And had a 'lecture' session with Joanna.Then the HR people came,To let us sign the employment thingy...Just so you know,I will be joining TTSH. =)))Wanted to celebrate our last day together with the ED students,But plans were changed,And some of us went for movie instead.We caught "Bride Wars" at the Grand Cathay. It was really big~ Like as if in some concert hall~ The 6 of us went for the movie;Loretta, Nadirah, Wei Wen, Xing Hui, Yi Shing and I. Nad and I, illegally, inside the theater. =x Was kinda tired after the movie;Actually, I was already dozing off during the sessions. =/Bus-ed back to amk,And spent my time stupidly again. -.-On the way back,TCC and WJ jio-ed me for dinner,After their Napfa. =)Dinner-ed at market,And JH was already jubeat-ing.WJ watched us for awhile,And he went home soon after. =DCam-whoring with them,Like some impossible tasks. -.-First, JH closes his eyes. Then TCC closes his. Then, somehow, my angle was wrongly placed,That my face was 'cut'. =x So today marked our last day.I am happy, That finally I've ended my PRCP,And that we have all passed this PRCP.Initially, when we were still year 1s or 2s.Seniors tend to scare us, by saying how tough it will be.But thinking back now,It seems that yesterday was the first day that I had my PRCP.3 months really passed by so fast,And I felt that I'd done nothing for these 3 months.What's worst,I miss being in ED;Miss being with my crazy missys;Miss working (already);Miss the staffs there;Miss the time there;Simply put,I miss everything about PRCP. =(From the bottom of my heart,I really wish for the best for the 12 of us.Cause I believe,Everyone of us had the best attachment during these 3 months.We love ED;We want to join the big family of ED.But of course,Things always don't go into the way that we wanted them.Whoever will be selected,I will be happy for them;And those who are not,Fret not, there's always chances to ask for transfers!You are all LOVED. =))))))))))))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|