Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:04 PM
Decided to do this;
100 things about me.
Very randomly........... 1) I like to be address as Queen, the Queen, dear Queen; It feels more affectionate. =) 2) I am known as LiYu to my relatives. They are the only ones who called my chinese name. =) 3) I love my big family, and I would like to have a big family of my own in the future. 4) I learnt piano; till Grade 3. Stopped due to financial issues. But I would very much like to continue now, and get a Grade 8 certificate. 5) My swimming certificate is Silver, but have no desire to continue till Gold or Gold star. I can't do butterfly strokes. =/ 6) I would like to take up language courses: Malay (for working sake), Japanese, Korean etc. 7) I would very much like to stay in ED; but is not confident that I can stay on. 8) If I am staying on in ED, I would like to get Advance Diploma for Emergency and also to obtain a Degree soon. 9) If I really can, I really wish to go Australia for my Degree. =x 10) I don't know what's my favourite food. 11) My favourite drink used to be ice lemon tea during secondary school days. But I am starting on other beverages now. But green tea, coffee and beer are definitely out. 12) I enjoy night shifts, after I'd been through one cycle of it. 13) I enjoy dou feng; enjoy the rides in WJ's car. 14) I only had one relationship before, when I was in secondary one. 15) I am known for my laughter. =P 16) I think Song knows me better than I know myself. 17) I am afraid of my own thoughts. 18) I've served band for 7 years. 4 years as member, 3 years an alumni. 19) I enjoy sleeping, reading, talking and watching tv. 20) People thinks that it's crazy to meet clique everyday, which I totally disagree. =) 21) I never pierce my ears before, though I've been saying that I want to. =x 22) But I would actually rather have a nose piercing or body tattoo. =/ 23) I've no desire to rebond my hair right now. 24) I believe that: Dieting by not eating is the wrong-est way to treat your stomach and to lose weight. Exercising should be the solution for it. 25) I prefer flip or slide handphone compared to those normal ones. I still like mine now, but I know I need a change soon. My handphone's dying on me. =( 26) I love handmade items. =))) And also love to make handmade items for close friends. (Provided if I have the time. =x) 27) My father is a cab driver, and I am proud of it. =D 28) I believe that make-up will spoil complexion. 29) I am a thick-skinned person, especially to certain situations. 30) I love to dote/protect/care/concern my friends. But I also love to be doted/protected/care-ed/concern-ed. 31) I've single eyelid and I see no problem in it. 32) I only wear high heels for special occasions. 33) I can stare at a pretty lady/handsome gentlemen for a very long time. 34) I get tired easily when I am bored. 35) I am afraid of those mentally disordered people in public. Cause without fail, I would always be their target. =x 36) Friends said that I'm friendly and sociable, but I think it's a matter of time and situation. 37) I always have the courage for the wrong thing at the wrong time. 38) I don't wish to live till 75years old. But at least before I die, I want to see the birth of one grandchildren. 39) I fear that I would not get married eventually. LOL. 40) It's hard to earn my respect. 41) I love to window shop at furniture malls/shops. 42) I hate to have regrets in my life. Up till now, there's only one thing that I've regretted. 43) Especially in clinical setting, alot of people said that I've lots of confidence. But I seriously don't think so. 44) I love to see people wearing or using the things that I got for them. 45) I like it when people take my words seriously. 46) I don't get homesick ever since I travelled without my parents at primary 4. 47) I used to be interested in driving. But not now. I've no desire to pick up driving. 48) I love surprises. 49) I hate unplanned stuffs. =x 50) I used to hate going to town/arcade/k-pool; but ever since hanging out with clique, it had already became alright and okay to me. =) 51) I like water activities. 52) I want to see snow! 53) I don't have chicken pox before. 54) I prefer doing housework to cooking. 55) I am a big patient of motion sickness. 56) I want to have a drunk-ing experience! =x 57) My likings for someone takes long to stop. 58) I don't wear bra when I sleep at home; cause it reduces the risk of having breast cancer. 59) I think I can sleep anywhere, anytime. LOL. 60) I can sleep soundly in unfamiliar environment; though more susceptible to noises. 61) But I can't sleep alone. =/ 62) I think I am a fast learner. 63) Everyday is a day for me to learn new things. 64) I like to be generous in the things that I give people. 65) I yearn to go back to Japan, and to travel to Europe countries. 66) I've a bad habit of biting my straw. 67) I love to be praised and pampered on. =) 68) I'm independent, though still financially dependent on my parents. =x 69) I wanted to enter JC, but my mother discourages me from doing so. =/ 70) I joined nursing after re-watching a HK drama. After I told my mother about it, she gets more excited than me, and wanted me to join nursing too. 71) I used to eat pig liver, but not anymore; cause of something that I see in the OT. 72) I've mild asthma before, cause my nose is sensitive to dust. 73) I never had a nose bleed before. 74) I yearn for elder siblings. 75) I prefer series books; Sweet Valley (when I was young), Harry Potter, Twilight series. And books from Danielle Steel. 76) I prefer sunrise than sunset. Cause I watched sunrise with someone before, and it's really beautiful. Japan's sunset is so so so much chio-er than Singapore's. 77) I tend to get high when I'm extremely tired. 78) I'm actually a very lazy person. 79) I hate to be malign, hate to be forced to do/like something/someone that I totally hate. 80) Penguin and Lilu are my nicknames. Penguin given by Xue Bin and Yi Qian, Lilu by my primary school classmates. LOL. 81) I can get irritated easily. 82) I used to attend church services. 83) I am a nervous freak. 84) I am not as strong as I appear to be. 85) The worst and longest crying session that I last had was in 2006. 86) I think I have mild rheumatism over my shoulders and my spine. 87) Now I think I am having gout over my knees. 88) I am definitely more health conscious after studying nursing. 89) I love white and orange items. 90) I don't work hard; I work smart. 91) I think mixed bloods are pretty/handsome. 92) I never had a pedicure/manicure done before. 93) I always choose to run away from reality, to live in a denial state, and to not think things that I don't want to. 94) I own 3 blogs. =x 95) I don't take chewing gums/bubble gums/mint sweets. 96) I've been gaining weight since I left Deyi. 97) I think I am a blunt person. 98) I love to watch movies. 99) My first idol was Rain. 100) I make fast friends better with guys than girls.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|