Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:17 AM
I am lazy to blog. ROFL.22nd December 2008Had 2 and a half hours of sleep,And meet WL in amk,To pass her my lanyard.Short 5-10minutes,And I already said all those that I wanted to.She then left for NYP,While together with Song and SK,We had lunch/teabreak/dinner at Ah Mei's cafe.Decided on Cape No. 7,Bought tickets,And went to Jubeat. =/Went to market for dinner.8 of us watched to movie.I really like it though. =)))Don't want to go home that early. -.-Though I only had such little hours of sleep,But somehow,I just don't wanna go home that early.But they are all tired...So walked home with JH instead.Reached home at close to 1.30am.And I actually couldn't really get to sleep. =/23rd December 2008Woke up early,To go shopping.For JH's sake.But that idiot was late,So headed to arcade with Song first.But once the fever is on,It's hard to stop. -.-Lunch-ed at foodcourt,And bus-ed to Bugis.Walked that freaking hot street,Song bought a pants,Headed to the shopping centre,SK and WJ came,JH bought a shift and a gift box.Back to the streets,But what JH wants was out of stock.WJ then headed home,While we continue walking.Headed back to amk,JH had a haircut, bought a new pair of shoes.He then left for his date,Which he's saying now that it's sweet. =/With DG, the 4 of us headed to KFC for dinner.And some KIDS just spoilt my day. =.=Jubeat-ed again,While Vian came.Finally used all our credits,And headed to Song's fitness corner to meet Shimin.Who's is giving us her Christmas gifts. =)Totally love them. Thanks! =DVian already jio-ed me for drinking.Wanted to go, cause I wanted to chill/talk/chat,And didn't want to head home that early.After she said, "If it’s with clique, we can go other day. If it’s just 2 of us, we have to go today"Cause we were still hesitating and deciding whether to go anot. =xBut after her sentence,I immediately say, "Okay, let's go".Before anyone could say anything,We were already out of the fitness corner. LOL.I was hesitating cause she needs to go for her project work.And I will feel guilty if she overslept or had no energy for it. =/Bus-ed to Boat Quay.Stayed at some Irish bar for 30 minutes, cause it was closing.And had this "Jameson Whisky".Walked to Clarke Quay,Which was super near. -.-Wanted to go "The Clinic",But it was closing.So went to Mama's Caribbean Bar.Had fries, Snowball (cocktail) and Butterscotch(liquor).Snowball cause I was craving for it,And Butterscotch cause I keep reading about it in books,But don't know what's that. =/Left the pub when they chased us, cause they were closing. LOL.And cab-ed home. =)And the 2 pubs that we went today are exactly those that I had in mind compared to the one we went the other time with Thapa. LOL.But Vian, don't spoil me! =xIf not, we might be regulars there!!! =P(You know what I mean. =D)Anyway.We just keep talking.Recently, everyone had been asking me the same question,Vian wanted to ask me too.But she already knows the answer before she asked me. LOL.I actually made Vian cried.Or maybe, teared? =xBut I say things that I felt the need to do so;She knows better.Same thoughts, Vian.I need that girlfriend talk.There are things that I need to share and say them out.Cause some things, guys just don't understand. LOL.Like what I said,I already can predict what's your thoughts and actions.But your future is in your hands.It's all your call, it's your say.But whatever is it,Queena will always be right behind your every decisions. =)I love you too, Vivian See!!!!!!!!!!Getting sleepy. LOL.5.17am; lappy's running low on battery; Vivian's still online!!! @$#%#%#@$%$$#@!%$%#$# Vivian, you should sleep! =/Christmas cards not done and written;And I think I just need a few hours of sleep.Nights! (Or is it morning? =x) PS: Once again. I LOVE VIVIAN SEE. =)))))))))))))))))))))))Argh. Quick quick quick. Go tido! Go sleep~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|