Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, January 30, 2009 4:47 PM
EDITED; WITH PICTURES AT THE END.3 years in NYP;Today marks the last day of my school years in NYP,Obtaining the Diploma in Nursing certificate.It's a mixed feelings;Both good and bad.Finally finished something called studying,And the endless schoolworks to do.But I feel so lost.Cause it means,We are all stepping into the working society already.Alright.Graduating is part and process of life. =)I can't stay on the exact same spot forever. =DHeaded to school this morning.Program was kinda boring,Cause they sent us the program beforehand.But what I realised after today,We have lots of things to do!And I really mean alot!Registration, collect uniform, medical check-up etc etc etc!(Anyone doing all these, please ask me along! =x)And it's survey after survey!I felt like as though we have hundreds of survey to do!What's more,They expect us to remember about the survey,And to do them months later!Gosh, now is only January please! =/Anyway.I need to complete and sign everything by 2nd March.I will be getting my nursing transcript on the 17th March.I got to head down to SNB to get myself registered soon after.If everything goes on smoothly,I will start work at the end of March/early April.These are crazy. =/On top of all these;I hope to watch finish Iljimae.I also want to buy and watch Little Nyonga.I hope to find a job and work for the month of February.I need to save more money~On the brighter side;I AM GOING TO TAIWAN WITH CLIQUE ON THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH. =)))I also want to make occasional trips to JB/Malaysia; to eat, shop, whatever.I also want to go on a cruise, it's been years since I last went for a cruise!Photobucket's taking forever,As usual.But I got to rush out soon.I shall upload my pictures in this entry soon. =)Cheers. =DPictures for the day, as promised. =)First thing that they did for the day;Prize presentation for those top students.Carisa got it too.Didn't know that this siao char bo is so smart la! =/ Yee Hui also got it; This is expected. Sarrifah got it too. =) I was getting all ready with my camera for Rekha's turn.But sad, my sexy bitch didn't get it. =(Cam-whoring while listening to those boring speeches. -.-Cause they even asked students to go up for speeches on feedback on their PRCP. =/I really nearly fell asleep la!Then it was break time.And headed to North Canteen.Gosh.That will be my last time there. =/ The big big pink diamond hanging on Rek's bag. =/ We had lunch break soon after,And had super long time to waste before we need to go back again,For our graduates day etc.So we went to our usual place to slack;Those benches outside the labs. =) As usual,I'm always sleepy and sleeping. =/ Reks. =) Slacking~ I don't know why Mel took this of her camera. =/ ERPS. As usual, Mel's always on the phone. =P Then those bitches cam-whored while I was sleeping...MONS~~~   REKS~~~ Sharon, with her basic theory book. =/  Hor Yann~ M&M. Mons and Sharon. Mel and Sharon. Them. From the bottom of my heart;I really love love love all of you babes! =)))NR0612The CRAZY-MAD-PEOPLE OF ALL. With MONICA! With MELANIE!  With REKHA! With WAN LING! With SHARON! With HOR YANN! With SAKINAH! With JIAWEI! With YU SHAN! AttachmentsWith CI JOANNA!She was in NYP to promote TTSH! LOL. With CARISA! With ROSANNA! With VIVIEN! With DEBORA! With XUE LING! With LEE FUNG!   (She just insisted to take more shots. =D)With BELINDA! The rest of them had yet to send me their part of pictures.Shall upload them again,When they all send me. =)LOVES,Queens-
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|