Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:25 AM
Lover aka Si Kai is currently suffering from Jubeat fever. -.-Cause he was the one who jio-ed us for Jubeat yesterday. LOL.Met up with him.But I made him waited for 30 minutes. =/But he made good use of the time by going to the fitness corner to work it out. -.-Headed to market for breakfast/lunch.But I couldn't finish my kway chap.Not that very hungry.But idiotic him,Keep emphasizing that I couldn't finish it at the later part of the day. -.-Then headed to Jubeat.Conclusion:Si Kai and Queena spent 2 hours in Jubeat; from 2.30pm onwards.Soon Song came at around close to 3pm.Jing Hang came at I-forget-what-time.And together,We top-ed up $40;Which means, we had $80 of value in the card. =/But after 2 hours of Jubeat-ing,Si Kai and I got kinda tired.So we finally went out of arcade,And roam-ed around hub.Was at "Ichiban Sushi",Where I commented that I want to eat sushi.Then someone suggested to might as well go in and eat. LOL.So yeah.The 4 of us then went in and had our early dinner.Ate and chatted till 6pm,And we headed back to the arcade. -.-To spend finish our value in the card.Even had to ask for another "Gamezone" magazine.Zzzz. And it happened to be the last one already? =/Played till around 8pm/8.30pm (can't remember).And headed to Song's house,Cause Kai wanted to redeem his bicycle.JH and I then walked home,Cause he is broke to top up his card. =xReached home at around 9pm,And started to read "Eclipse".I just keep reading and watching "Little Nyonga".(I don't know if it's the correct spelling)Then at around 10.30pm,WJ and JH misses Queena already. =)Cause I wasn't online you see.And they are wondering why am I not online. ROFL.Anyway.I told JH while we were walking home,That I will want to ask WJ out.Cause it's been quite some time since I hangout till that late.But WJ asked me out, before I asked.He just sms-ed me;Whether am I sleeping, and why am I not online,And pop up saying whether I want to go out anot,And that Zh wants to go out. LOL.Xi ke, I know, But I don't mind. LOL.I was already sms-ing JH,And he's saying that he's hungry,And I already told him that I will ask him too.So I pulled him along.And suggested to grab Song along,Which mades him complaining. (Explain later)But I couldn't exactly go out,Cause my parents are not sleeping yet.So like a theft,I sneaked out of the house.I caught the timing whereby my sister just reached home,And sneak out of my house. LOL.So secondary school huh.Sneak out and met the guys at Mac.And headed to Lower Pierce Reservoir,For fishing.Caught nothing at all,But just throwing the fishing rod,At least I learnt something new in that short period of time.But the stupid fishing line keep getting entangled together. LOL.And Song was our repairman.And that's what is making him complaining.He keep saying that his purpose of coming is to help us with the fishing line only. LOL.I want to post pictures,But all with JH. -.-So maybe, next time? LOL.It was after 1plus, close to 2am.And we decided to end our unsuccessful fishing session. -.-WJ even swore that he won't fish in the night again. =/Then we got kinda hungry,And headed to Old Street for supper.Along Orchard Road,Before Dhoby Ghaut.Had supper,And WJ drove us home;ZH first, Song, then Jh.Dropped JH off at 3.45am,But I only left his car at around 4.30am.Cause he insisted that I was weird. =.="And started talking/chatting.I didn't want the chatting session initially.Cause I know he needs to go to school for his fyp.I wanted him to go home and at least catch some sleep,But he was saying that he won't sleep when he gets home anyway.Cause the moment he sleeps,He won't be able to wake up. -.-So we just randomly talked things out,With me talking most of the time (as usual),And updating each other of stuffs. LOL.The updating session just suggested that it's really been quite some time since I last talk/chat with him. So in the end,I left his car at 4.30am,Attempting to sneak back home without my parents' knowledge.But my father's already awake. -.-And I lied to my parents that I went Mac to read. ROFL.Once again,Very secondary school. =xThey looked like they believe and insisted that I had a boyfriend with me at Macs too. =.=Typical parents. LOL.Determined to read finish "Eclipse",So I finished the book before sleeping.At around 5.30am I think.And woke up due to my mother's persistent's phone call this morning.Alright.I got to go soon.She wants to date us out for shopping. -.-But I guarantee you.It's just an excuse to go out.She won't buy anything for us at all. =.=Till then.Bye humans.PS: Song owes me SG$10 if I were to go to gym with them later,If they (Song and TCC) are going.He's quite sure that I won't go gym. LOL.We shall see. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|