|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:32 AM
Opps.Long long time since I last updated.Or rather, long time since I have came online. =/Friday, 12th DecemberAfter that entry that I posted,Headed to find JH for dinner.Just nearby our vicinity.Cause my mother's coming back home late.And I just wanted to get out of my house to settle my dinner. =xWalked down to block 600+.And settled at one of the coffee shop for our dinner.Long talk; long chat,Just basically talking crap and continuing from our morning breakfast. LOL.Vian actually jio-ed us to head to town,But sad,The next day, I'm on am shift.And going town at that time is a quite a bad timing. LOL. Saturday, 13th DecemberWas on am shift.It was a slow morning,But things started to pick up after lunch.Darn those busy times. -.-But nevertheless;I passed a case! =)Even OT-ed and signed off late.Was really kept busy you know.By the time I read my sms-es,I know that I couldn't make it in time.Not like as if I can teleport to Hougang or whatsoever.So decided to head home,While clique went over to Da Ge's house to surprise him.I only know that I was damn tired.So I went to sleep.While waiting for JH to knock off anyway.Cause since I don't like to travel alone,And since he's working,So might as well make full use of the time,To sleep while waiting for him.In the end,I was still sleeping when he knocked off.So instead of me waiting for him,He waited for me to wake up too. ROFL.Finally woke up,And went to meet him under my block.I was only 5 minutes late;And he's making a BIG FUSS out of it. -.-I wanted to bus down,Instead of train-ing down to PS to meet clique.So we walked 3 bus stops down.But when the bus came,IDIOTIC JING HANG realised that he'd forgotten to bring his ez-link card with him. -.-This will definitely be not the last time anyway. =/So got to walk back to his house,And waited for him under his block.It was getting late;So decided to train down instead.But while at Mac bus stop,We took 162 instead.LOL, I just want to take bus!!!!!But that journey was really long la. LOL.Finally reached PS;Clique was at Dhoby Exchange: Just Acia.As expected,They already took their dinner.Jh and I should have just ate somewhere before joining them. =.=Then headed to arcade to jubeat.LOL, WE are a bunch of jubeat freaks. =)And went off just in time for last trains, last bus-es.So....Anyway.Though this entry is late,But still.HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, DA GE!!!!!! Thanks for being the 'kai-xin-guo' of us! =)))I sms-ed him early in the morning,Saying things that are meant for him to know only.And he replied;"Thanks Xiao Mei"-.- Techinically, I am older than him.But nevertheless,I like the way the calls me xiao mei.Cause I have always wanted elder siblings anyway. =D HAPPY BIRTHDAY, once again! =)))Sunday, 14th DecemberVian jio-ed me for shopping.To hunt for WJs' presents.I had a long long sleep.And realised that it had been a long long time since I had such shiok sleeping hours already. LOL.Didn't even bother to come online. -.-Woke up only when Vian sms-ed me. LOL.Left my house earlier.To Jubeat! LOL.Cause the night before;After watching a few pros playing,There's alot of songs that I wanted to try! LOL.Song came too.While Vian went to develop pictures first.And together,The 3 of us headed to Bishan.For DG's present.But sad,What we wanted to get were out of stock already.Still determined to make full use of my bus concession,We bus-ed to City Hall. LOL.Sikai then came to find us.Vian and I were woo-ing and wah-ing over the nice cards and papers,But what Song and Kai were doing were just to talk about the new drama that they were watching.Talking to them was like talking to walls. -.-DG then came,And we headed for dinner.Walked over to Suntec.And started to find presents.But sad case,After the long shopping hours,WE just got irritated that we could found nothing. LOL.Train-ed back to amk,Cause Vian was late to collect her sushi.We executed an evil plan to sabotage WJ.Initial plans of mine were to jio him out,And pass his birthday with him when the clock strike 12,But seems that clique had the same thoughts as me too.So we sort of celebrated his birthday,With Vian's evil plans. =/Which in the end,She got xin ruan. LOL.(Lazy to kope pictures from Vian. =/)Monday, 15th DecemberWoke up at 7.15am,Though only slept at 2.30am.Cause WJ and SK wanted to go renew their passports.Thinking that it might take long time,We decided to wake up this early. -.-Surprisingly,Song turned up too.Bus-ed down to Lavender,And picking SK on the way.Poor lover.He's sick! =(Again, diarrhoea.I think the unagi's the fault of his diarrhoea. LOL.Who knows,The procedure was fast. -.-You just need to fill up the form,And return back to collect the passport. -.-Anyway,Wanted to go to the market that Song highly recommended.But guess what?HE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE MARKET IS!Roars. We even tried looking for it. LOL.Bus-ed back to Serangoon,To SK's house.Cause he wanted to see the doctor.So bought lunch,And headed to his house.Song and WJ started to dota,While I accompany SK to the clinic.He took number before we headed to his house.But when we got down an hours' later,The queue was still super long. LOL.Withdraw-ed money,Walked around,Cause he wanted to buy herbal tea.Then went back to the clinic.His number: 50.When we reached the clinic: 43.Waited for quite some time.And I even fell asleep while waiting.He ate the wrong thing,As what the doctor told him.His medication are not unfamiliar to me. LOL.Headed back to his house,And he took his medication.Plans were for movie marathon,For WJ's birthday.But as he and SK wanted to dota,The first movie was dragged,So we only watched 2 movies:Twilight and The Day The Earth Stool Still.Twilight;Song, WJ, JH, SK, Vian, SM and me.The movie was not as nice as I thought of it to be.I think the main reason was cause I read the book.They skipped alot of parts!Damn it.But nevertheless,I still like it. =)Jubeat-ed,While DG, Joseph and TCC came.Dinner-ed at S-11.And went back for our second movie;Without SM and TCC.And the second movie,Zzzzz. I only like the graphics thingy.Not the storyline.Cause it's the same old stories again and again. LOL.Walked home with DG, JH, WJ, Song and Vian.Cause JH didn't top up his ez-link card.DG walked till he bus-ed home.Same goes to WJ,But he goes one bus stop after DG.Vian had a card for him,But he was already running towards the bus stop.So I helped Vian,Shouted for him,And told him that Vian had something for him.So she passed the card to him in the middle of the road. LOL.So romantic~ =PSong and Vian then walked back to central,While JH and I walked home.I think I was too tired last night.Cause I was super high.And saying stupid things etc. =/JH keep saying that I was drunk. LOL.Even when it was only the both of us alone,I was still as crazy. LMAO.So,Before the day ended,I sms-ed WJ and wish his happy birthday.So though this is late;But still.HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIJIE!!!!!! I meant everything that I said via our sms-es.Whether good or bad! =P(You know what I meant)Anyway.Really,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =DDDD Long sleep again today,Somehow.Cause I slept late last night.Was reading "Eclipse".Gosh, the series is just getting better!My expectation for the movie is getting higher too. =/Though I believe it will just disappoint me again. LOL.Especially "New Moon".Cause the story itself is kinda boring in the middle. LOL.Alright.Lover will be calling anytime.For Jubeat! =)))Till then.Bye humans.PS: This is such a long entry. -.-That I'm lazy in blog-ing in details already. LOL.PSS: Has anyone survived till this end? ROFL.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|