Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, December 8, 2008 4:54 PM
TAG BY VIVIAN. =DThree names you go by:1. Queena/Queen2. Liyu3. PenguinThree things you like about yourself:1. My laughter =)2. My 'wide network' of friends3. My family Three things you DON’T LIKE about yourself:1. My inconsiderate-ness2. My selfish-ness3. My lazy-nessThree parts of your heritage:What does this means? =xThree things that scare you:1. The feeling of losing someone2. My own thoughts3. When someone suddenly shouts very loud =xThree of everyday essentials:1. Handphone2. My sleep =/3. To talk/msn/sms/call someone =)Three of favourite bands/musical arts:1. Phantom of the Opera (Rachel Lim, you still owe me this! =P)2. Anymore to introduce to me? LOL.Three of your favourite songs (right now):1. 真的2. 我还想她3. Make me a FoolThree things you want in a relationship:1. To shower each other with love and concern2. Happiness3. Trust and understandingThree physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:1. Eyes2. Dressing style3. SmileThree hobbies:1. Tv-ing2. Blog-ing/Blog-hopping3. Going out with cliqueThree things you wanna do badly right now:1. Sleep2. Finish PRCP3. Learn and finish up piano; level 8Three careers you’re considering/considered before:1. Missy2. Teacher3. Doctor! =PThree places you want to go on vacation:1. Taiwan2. Hong Kong3. Europe countries =)))Three things you want to do before you die:1. Spend every moment that I can with my love ones2. Sign up for the organ donation3. Spend my last moments beautifully =DThree ways that you are stereotypical girl/guy:1. I think guys are bastards! LOL.2. I think guys sucks in their thinking and mentality. (Somehow or another. LOL)3. I think girls sucks in their thinking and mentality. (Somehow or another. LOL)Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now:1. Wan Ling2. Vanna3. Rachel LIM4. Melanie5. Chen FangOMG.I took such a long time doing this. =xCause there are alot that I couldn't really think of the answer. =/Went K-Box yesterday.I know I just sang at my uncle's house the other day,But he don't have those new songs.And while I was at his house,I already got the urge to go K!So the moment TCC was online yesterday,I spam-ed him,Irritate-ed him,Beg-ed him.Whatever it is,To go K with me!!!!!!In the end,Managed to get Song to come along too.Met up with Song first,Cause TCC went to repair his handphone.And saw this cat,That looks dead to me!!!!But it's not dead la! =xAccording to Shi Min,She said the cat always sleeps like that. =/ Anyway.K was pretty much fun,Pretty much okay. =)     TCC VS SONG. LMAO.  Met up with SK for dinner,And SM came while we were done eating.And they just keep talking about their driving. LOL.Headed to arcade,And we got addicted to 'Jubeat'.Even SK got addicted! LOL.And that game's not cheap man~And I headed home,Cause on am today,But I don't know whether did they went for supper anot.Anyway.Today's day 1 at EDTC.Quite fun and interesting,But I think I will go bored soon. LOL.And since today's PH,Everywhere is EMPTY!Bus, train, hospital. -.-Totally like some dead country. ROFL.I am bored.But the weather's so gooooooooooooooood now. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|