Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:54 PM
Went to my uncle's house from 12 plus till 7 plus.Totally enjoyed the time I spent there.Cause for that 6 hours plus,It totally made me think of nothing,And not going online. -.-Zeena, in the van,On the way there. It was an early Christmas gathering for all of us. =)So the usual things when we got there,Adults playing mahjong,Teenagers singing K,Kids playing PS2.Some used the computer etc. =DAnyway.I have been telling how big and nice my uncle's house is.So I have decided to take pictures of them!When you first enter;   Then after that small cozy area,Will be this; Got SCV, PS2 and X-box. Envy envy. =))) I took Darrell out to IRRITATE him!Stupid boy,Keep saying me~LOL. The older he gets, the more rebellion he gets! =P Yes. This is the Japanese drum game also seen in arcade. LOL. Zeena Ong. =) Cute-ness. Then the big big living room. Good and nice sound system,Can sing K perfectly,And watch action movies just the way you want it!Watching TV in that screen can never be anyway better too! =P I was sick,So only ate a little of the tidbits! The aquarium that I loved and liked.    This is the room that I occupied during the period of my Os. =D Food~   I helped to bake this. Finally~~~ Sms-ed Song when I was there.Cause I realised that I have not been seeing clique for quite some time. =/That's why I left earlier. =xMeet up with Song, DG and SK at market.And headed to arcade.They claimed that it's my favourite hangout. =xThis boy was super cute~ Vian then came,And we had basketball matches.Then bus-ed to Thomson.For supper. Cam-whored in the bus stop while waiting for TCC and WJ.   I turned my head,Looking into the prata house,And I saw Shi Bao and Liang Chi!!!So my first instinct,Was to run over to them!OMG. Queena misses those friends of theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But they stupidly tricked me into believing that N results are out. =.=There was;Suhaimi, Shi Bao, Liang Chi, Shun Tat and Kai Yun.Anyway.It was getting late.And going to no bus soon.So they left pretty soon,Since they already finished their meal.Sorry guys.The trick was just a bad time to play. =/Had supper at the noodle stall.And home-ed soon after.No one had anywhere in mind to go. =/Out of concern of my stupid 9 years friend,Though I was quite dead and going to no voice,I still talked with him in his car,Till 2am,Before I finally declared really cannot make it,And went up home. -.-Anyway.To all,I am fine le lah! LOL. =)))THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CONCERN! LOVES.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|