Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, December 12, 2008 7:27 PM
From my previous entry.After exchanging a few sms-es,The both of us gets the same reaction.Super hilarious. =)We are the 2 默契好朋友. =DSame reaction to sms-ing at the same time,Same thoughts,Same being idiots; Laughing at our hp in public while replying each other,Today; We also sms-ed each other at the same time. =)))Let me share this;I LOVE JING HANG!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAnd after a few stupid sms-es,I managed to get him to treat me Mac breakfast today! =PFor 3 good reasons.But shhhhhhhh.Who says I am going to let you know? Hehe.Private secret. =)Anyway.The moment I reached hospital yesterday,Mdm Toh called me.And said there's a talk from 1-2pm.But I just reached the ward!!!!! Roars.I immediately grabbed a few things,And gather everyone to head down with me. =/Some wireless temperature taking talk;Which in my point of view,Don't need ED nurses to be there at all.None of our concern. -.-Though it managed to waste time. =/Back to the ward,Fairly busy.And even stayed later to help out before signing off.Meet Song, Dage and Vian at the arcade.I reached for 15 minutes,Before they realised that I was there. -.-They were either;1, blind; 2, too engrossed in what they are seeing.Then headed to somewhere.Sat, they ate otah,While just talking randomly (at least for me).Cause I wasn't really involved in their topic at all.Left at 11pm.And decided to walk home.Just feel like doing so.But without JH,I took the longer route.Managed to sleep slightly earlier,After reading a few chapters of "New Moon".CF; yes, slightly boring~But, I'm at the werewolves part already~~~Getting abit more interesting liao... HAHAHA.Woke up earlier than what I am supposed to be this morning,To meet JH for my free Mac breakfast. =)))))))Good breakfast, good crapping session, good talking session.Then we headed to work.We both headed to work tired-ly. =PJH's just someone who can share the same thoughts as me; on what it feels like to be in the working society.Working just have it's boundaries.And it really sucks when you want to relax;Asking people out,But they always reject you with stupid reasons.JH just knows what and how I feels. =)))Anyway.Today's damn damn damn busy!!!!ROARS. Today's Friday!How can it be busy? Rahhhhhhhhhhh.I nearly have to OT till 7pm. -.-Luckily my HA came back.Or I sure gonna stay till quite late. =/I learnt a shocking and sad news on the way back.Soon Song~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I want to tell you.I want to rant to you.But ROARS.WHERE ARE YOU???? =/Alright.I got to go.Meeting JH for dinner~ LOL.Till then.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|