Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, December 20, 2008 5:18 PM
Tag Replies;Song:You so clever, you do lor.Make sure it's not repeated,And make sure it's not craps or lames things. -.-HAHAHA. They know that they are 'lock-cock',So they won't fight over this de lor! LOL.Chin Chieh:LOL. Is it?Then I edit later.Si Kai can pull more than 5 pull-ups. ROFL.Rachel:Zzzzz. Her tooth condition's so much better than the past.You know how much she misses you people.Better come my house and visit me soon. LOL!Vivian:LOL. Some are funny. Some are not ba.Song says some very stupid. -.-Ricky's now back cause he got 2 and a half months of holidays. =)Si Kai:Hao lian sia. LOL!Where got seems wrong.Is what I really feel what. Idiot. -.-19th December 2008Met up with Song and TCC at OCK,For dinner.Didn't took the nap that I wanted.Cause I was too pre-occupied in thinking about the 100 things about clique. =PWent over to market,And Vian joined us after her K-session.Already predicted that she will go K with her own friend. LOL.Walked over to hub and meet SK,And I left for work soon after.Was tired when I travelled there. =/Anyway.Clique went Clarke Quay and drank a little.That's what I know when WJ sms-ed me and when I called him during my break.Got a clearer story when reading Vian's blog. LOL.Work was pretty fairly okay.8 admissions.Total 14 patients.But I only took 3 cases.SN Evon promised I could cover the whole ward if it's not busy today.She, AN Sherill, HCA Lorelei and I will be together till Sunday. =)And we are very afraid that it will be busy today and tomorrow. =xIt wasn't very busy,But not that slack too.In fact,They took care of me very much!!! =DEvon: You hungry?Me: Not really. Just very cold!Evon: You got bring jacket? Take and wear la.Me: But my jacket is brown lehs.Evon: Aiya. Never mind. We don't care. =PSo I went to take my jacket,And wore it all the way till the morning shifts came.So comforting in my jacket.Cause I was actually sneezing for the whole night.Though even after wearing the jacket didn't make my condition better. -.-I just keep sneezing.Zzzz. I don't want to kana throat infection again please! Argh.Dozed off here and there beside the NIC computer.Wrote my report etc.Was really a fairly good night.With the time passing pretty fast. =)Somehow, I think I prefer night shifts. ROFL.Anyway.Had my break from 2.30am to 3.30am.Called WJ to express concern. =/Cause he sms-ed me when he went over,And said something to me. LOL.And surprisingly,They were all on the way home.LOL. I thought they will stay till very late or something.And emo WJ went to walk alone in Clarke Quay before cab-ing home.Me: Why don't you take the NR with them back to amk then cab home? Cheaper what?WJ: *Pondering. Aiya. Never mind la. I also don't want to go home so early, and want to walk here first.I bet he didn't even think of this at all. -.-Anyway.Since it was pretty late,I asked them to sms me when they got home.To report safety.But JH never replied me.IDIOT! LOL.I was unwell actually.Cause I puked before my break.Just a sudden urge to puke things out.And after puking usually makes you hungry right?So I literally forced myself to eat my instant noodles.Which makes me even unwell, but luckily I didn't puke aftermath. =xTravelling back home also makes me feel unwell plus tired.I only reached home at 8.30am.Slept at 9am,After managing to read 2 chapters of "Breaking Dawn". =/Wanted to blog first instead etc.Cause usually, if I can manage to survive till this timing after torn-ing sessions,I wouldn't be bothered to sleep at all la.But I know I will most probably die if I don't sleep.So slept from 9am to 5pm.I forced myself to at least take 8 hours of sleep. -.-And surprisingly,My whole house was quiet and conducive for me to sleep.I sms-ed my mother before reaching home,To not to disturb me unnecessary.Even my father,Who usually creates a huge din when he reaches home didn't make much noises today.And let me slept well.But working at night,And sleeping in the day time is really very weird.It makes sleeping even more disturbed. =/Tend to wake up easily.And the construction thingy happening is really deafening. -.-Though I had 8 hours of sleep.But I am still tired now. LOL.Never mind.I know I am in good hands. =)They will take good care of me. =DAlright.Pictures again!From Lydia's camera. =)The couple plus Ricky. Plus Lydia. Lydia and Brenda. Lydia and Queena. =)(I like this) Group pictures.In Starbucks. While on the way to Orchard mrt. While on the way down the escalator.Lydia's stupidness to switch on her camera's flash. =PBut I still like the picture! Then we cam-whored in front of a mirror. =)First take, with her stupidness again. -.- I really love this!!!! =DDDDD Anyway.Today's the 20th December.It's Joshua Tan's birthday!But sad.He's in USA now, enjoying his holiday. Roars.So shall use this opportunity to wish him;HAPPY SWWWWEEEEEEEET 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!Come back from your trip soon,With gifts for me! =P*Self note, to at least sms him later on.I miss those days that you were still in this uniform, Training hard!And with me always disturbing you etc!And I miss your irritating-ness,Always shoving your smelly DM gloves towards me!!! =P And of course,I miss you being around,Doing stupid things.That always makes me LOL-ing. I am getting lazier.Argh; shit. =x
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|