Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, October 27, 2008 9:10 PM
Met up with clique to torn over Song's house yesterday.Waited super long for the bus,And meet up with them at S-11:SS, JH, SK and Jovine.They took their dinner,While I watched them eat,Cause I'd already taken mine at home.Then went over to ntuc to buy drinks,Bumped into Zhen Hao on the way,Thapa came to find us,And went over to Song's house.They then started their mahjong session, All 5 of them,Cause Jovine shared with SK.I used my lappy, since I brought it along with me.Then DG's call came,He wanted to go buy food.So I went down to find him and went to buy food.For that short 15-20 minutes,I actually talked alot of craps with him. -.-I continued watching my drama,While they had their fun,Then Jovine left to catch her last bus,Song's brother and girlfriend came,And TCC came over too. Retarded SK. -.- While reading Vivian's blog. =P Anyway,After that one round of mahjong,They played Dota.Via Song's, Song's brother and my lappy.JH used Song's,Thapa used Song's brother, And SK used mine.They played another round, And the rest slacked. Song's brother then went out with his friends for supper,And offered to buy for us too. =DBut after 30 minutes or so,JH and I started to fall asleep...  It was at around 3am,If I am not wrong.Then I don't know at what time,His brother came back with the supper,But I didn't take it,I was sleeping like no one's business.After the second round of Dota,They played their second round of mahjong.At around 5am,I went in to Song's room to sleep~Gosh,I was real tired.Cause the night before was already one round of torn-ing.And I didn't even slept at all when I got back in the afternoon.Someone took this while I was sleeping.This is hang on SS's wall. SK, who didn't join in the second round of mahjong,Cause he lost badly in the first! LOL. After their mahjong,I vaguely remembered they came into the room and discussed their plans.Thapa and SK went home,TCC already left when the first bus started working,While SS, JH and DG went to sleep~The moment I closed my eyes,The next time that I opened is at 1pm!OMG. That shows how tired I was.JH was already awake,And even went down to buy breakfast,But all of us are still sleeping like pigs~Chatted with him for awhile,And I went back to sleep.Cause like very tired ar..And woke up again at 3pm.Realised that in this 2 hours,JH went for a hair cut,And even went home to shit and bathed. -.-I was like thinking,Then what for come back?LOL, might as well stay at home and sleep.Anyway.Used the lappys again when we all wake up,       And Song's brother ordered KFC delievery. =)))And we helped ourselves to it. LOL.Then they played another round of Dota,And SK came after that round. Shortly after,Soon Weng suggested for them to play a game. =/ A simple game,To say whether the next card will be bigger or smaller than the previous one.If you guessed wrongly,Your forfeit will be to drink a drink that you mixed earlier on.First round of game, And this is the forfeit. Them during their game. =/         JH took the last mouthful,And was totally disgusted by it. That he started to lie on the kitchen floor,And pretend to be drunk. =x Then, they played another round,This time round,With the stakes higher.They added:Chocolate syrup, orange juice, ice lemon tea and pepsi. =/Imagine that please.     And Song took the first mouth. =/ But till the end,They left with a last mouthful in the cup,So JH, SW and SK played an extra game,That whoever got the smallest card will drink up the whole cup.Ended up,SK got it! Super suay~ Then slacked awhile, While they keep complaining that their stomach burns, headache etc,After their game. =/Then SK took my jacket and play.Tsk tsk,Same habit as DG huh? LOL.  Then they are playing mahjong now.Thapa came when I was bathing.Zzzz. Super sian.Lucky I have my laptop to see my through,Plus Song's tv. LOL.Alright.That's all for updates.Bye~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|