Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, October 25, 2008 12:57 PM
Quick post,Before I blog again tomorrow,And before the next round starts. =/Woke up at 8am this morning,To bring Zeena to her tuition. =xCause my mother will be preparing the spaghetti.So I got no choice,But to bring Zeena to tuition.Initially,I thought I will go home when I bring her there,And go back to pick her up again.Her tuition is from 9am to 10.30am.But Zeena called TH yesterday,Cause she wanted to borrow his UNO to play.(Super random.)So I met him up,For breakfast!Woooot~And he accompanied me for that one hour and a half!Cause imagine if I need to head home,And go out again.I think I will be even more tired lah. LOL.So we headed to Mac drive thru,And had our breakfast~ We basically ate, chit-chatted, played psp while waiting for time to pass... Then went to fetch Zeena,And took bus home.But we waited for his bus to arrive first,Cause he was heading for work,Before we headed home. =)))I wanted to come home and sleep,But going online = GG.Cause JH jio-ed me for Dota.Zzzz. I think I will be super tired today. LOL!Oh my,JH's friend, Shao Jie, is SUPER HIGH please. LOL!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|