Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:58 AM
I am actually quite lazy to blog recently. =/ For I don't know what reason. =x (Clique, don't think too much. LOL!)
Anyway, After the entry yesterday... TCC, Vian and WJ came to find us at Song's house.
After the guys' mahjong game, We finally went for dinner at close to 9pm. Went to find Thapa after his date first, Before going for dinner. And I actually have not been going home for 24 hours. =x
And home-ed after dinner. =/ Nothing much actually.
Today, Monday, 20th October 2008. I slept for more than 10 hours. It wasn't on purpose, Cause my initial plans was to wake up early to do housework. But after the torn-ing over last Saturday, I guess it really drained all my energy out. =/
Watched "When a Dog loves a Cat", HK drama, really nice. I think lahhh, Super touching.... Did my stuffs, And went to meet Vivien.
I was late though, Cause I was doing my stuffs. =/ Met up with her, Bumped into ST and HB in the bus interchange, And realised that I've not meet them since last Monday. So I quickly sms ST, And arrange for a lunch date this Wednesday.
Anyway, went to eat at Mos Burger, Cause that poor girl had not been eating for the whole day. Chatted and chatted. Gosh, I miss chatting with my babes. =/ And went to catch "Butterfly Lover" at 5pm.
Nice touching movie. I kept tearing at most of the movie parts. =/ Even muslims were watching this chinese movie. Vivien deduced that they came for Wu Zhun only. =x
Before the start of the movie, She was saying, "Sekali later Wu Zhun come out, the girls in the theater will scream sia." Who knows, Those girls screamed when they SEE WU ZHUN'S BACK. I was totally feeling so wth lahhh. So extreme for? LOL. During the entire movie, You could really hear those girls talking and discussing about Wu Zhun, Like as if they came for him and not for the movie, Which I think is the case lah. =x
But they were a few BAD SPOILER PARTS. LET ME SHARE THEM.
1) At the beginning of the show, SOMEONE FREAKING-LY BOUGHT A DURIAN PANCAKE, AND ATE IT IN THE THEATER. Omg, didn't I said that I HATE DURIANS? And the whole theater was just filled with the smell of the smelly DURIAN! Shit that person man, sucker.
2) The person behing me KEEP KICKING AGAINST MY SEAT. I keep turning back to stare at that freaking young boy. But obviously, He don't get the hint! It's really irritating to have someone who keep kicking against your seat!
3) I totally HATE those girls (who I don't know who they are). Cause they LOL-ed at those scenes that were supposed to be SAD! Alright, clique, I know what you are going to say. Yes, I also randomly LOL-ed at many movie scenes. BUT, I LOL-ed at parts that weren't funny, It's different from LOL-ing at scenes that were supposed to be SAD!!!!!! OMG, here we are, Tearing our eyes out, But they LOL-ed at those scenes! =/ Totally being a spoiler, And it wasn't once, It was THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MOVIE. Those girls made Vivien and I so mad lahhhh! =/
Alright, Vivien then went back after the movie, Cause she's on morning tomorrow, While I train-ed to YCK to meet the guys, Who just ended their swimming session. They are: SS, Thapa, WJ, DG, JH, SK. TCC went back home for dinner.
Had dinner at this Japanese restaurant behind the stadium. Seems like we are having lots of Japanese food recently. =x We even shared Sake. =/ Suggested by me. Cause I've never tried Sake before anyway. I only took a sip while I was in Japan last year.
My face turned red again, Only drinking a few sips. =x But I actually prefer this to Vodka. Sake tasted so much better. LOL!
Then train-ed back to AMK, And headed to Song's house. Zzzz. His house had literally became our second home.
And the guys started their Mahjong Maniac again... Vivian then came to meet us awhile later, After her meeting. JH, Thapa, SK and Song's brother mahjong-ed, While SS, WJ, DG, Vian and I were just slacking in the living room.
WJ and Vian then left after 10pm. And they played till after 11.30pm. Poor Thapa and Kai, Gotta cab home, After losing so much in mahjong. LOL! Packed up, And we went back home.
This is being sent to me by kor kor.
 So random lah, You tagging already so out of the blue, And you tagged this picture of me. LOL, is you ownself photoshop? Or....?
Alright. Gotta go back to my drama. Ciao.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|