|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:50 PM
Disclaimer: I wrote as what I remembered. I think I had some facts twisted here and there. =/ Can't really remember some things anyway. =x
So after blogging yesterday, And after confirming with our plans, Queena went to take a short 1 hour break. I was real tired man.
Then woke up due to I-keep-thinking of what to buy for the bbq. You see, I keep thinking and sms-ing Song of what I could think of what to buy, Till I just couldn't get back to sleep. =/
Get ready etc, It took long, cause with my sister tagging along. =x And realised that JH and SK are already done, So we cabbed down to hub to pick them up, And cabbed to Pasir Ris park.
I wanted to take cab because I was kinda lazy to travel so far, And didn't want to leave my house that early yet. =/
So we reached at drop at carpark E. Mind you, It was super hot and sunny at that time. The distance that we walked seems so super far~~~
So finally we reached pit 63, After walking from pit 45. =/
 Only the four of us, So we just roamed and slacked around that area.

 SK.

 Emo JH.

Then JH bought Zeena to the beach, Leaving SK and me. It was really hot, That I took out my umbrella. And we both hid ourselves in it! =P


 SK even created this little hideout-from-the-sun for me! =D
 Then I remembered about the UNO that I borrowed from TH yesterday,
 So I took it out, And played with SK. LOL, SK GOT OWNED BY QUEENA IN UNO! =P

After that round, They came back, With JH piggy-back-ing Zeena.

 And we played UNO together. =)))


 (I can't remembered who won.) But we played like 2 rounds? And the BBQ person sms-ed me saying that they were already at carpark E.
So SK and me went, Leaving JH and Zeena at the pit, Cause someone got to stay there to look after our things right? And thinking that Song and Co may have already arrived, So called them, And just nice, They were walking towards our direction. So some of us then went to collect our ordered bbq items.
 Zeena.



Everyone then started doing their things. WJ then said he wanted to walk around to explore, Though he just reached, And many of them went with him, Including Zeena. I don't know what they exactly did, Except that they keep playing. Cause my sister's back was literally wet when she came back. =/
Anyway, During their absence, The rest of us pitched the tent that I borrowed from Suhaimi,

 Fishing line~~~
 The guys working very hard to pitch the tent. =)))

 While I cam-whored with my shadow. =P
 And arranged(throw) our stuffs into the tent.
 Finally, it was pitched! =)))

I was real hungry, So we started to eat the spaghetti that my mother cooked! =)



 The gay guys then started their scandal once again. LOL! Lonely SK~
 Then JH came~~
 And TCC joined them for threesome~~~
 SK with my umbrella. Super gay please~

 And played UNO, Cause we don't know what to do either. LOL.


Around 6pm? Thapa then started to start the fire,

 Which failed, =x And SK managed to revive the whole situation back! =P

And the gang came back,



 And soon after, Our bbq session started. With flash,
 And without.
 BBQ in process~



So we bbq-ed, ate, played cards etc. I think we did have our fun. =))) And Shimin arrived shortly after too.

Let me introdue to you those who make this bbq session a success. As said by SK, TCC: 'Honey guy',
 DG: 'Butter guy',
 SK: 'Fire guy',
 And Thapa: 'The Chef'.
 Thanks guys! For bbq-ing the food for us! =DDD
Then we all ate until we somehow or another get full, And decided to stroll, But landed up at the cliff. If I am not wrong, The rest played Indian poker. And the forfeit was to eat finish the food that was cooked.


Anyway, The guys cam-whored during our absence. Now now now. Who says guys don't cam-whore?! LOL!
What's Thapa doing?!
 Thapa killing DaGe. He deserved it anyway. LOL!
 Emo-ing... But I don't know what's with the umbrella. =/


 The 3 siao siao whores. SK super cute!
 They look so like girls here. =/
 Gamblers.
 Gamble Kings. But I don't understand why Thapa is taking 3s instead of Kings of what. LOL.
 Helpful SK.
 At the table..

 Specs guys? LOL. DG totally looked so like an ah pei here. =/
 Muacks*
 Muacks, Muacks, and more Muacks*
 SK. =P
 Act cool~
 I like this! Cause they really look beng here! Expecially SK. =)
 All about SK. But I don't know what's this for. =/ Pee? ROFL!
 Airing his shirt at the charcoal. =x
 Then he took out his shirt instead!
 I know you are short. =P
 I AM AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD.
 Muscular SK.
 Lastly...

Anyway. We decided to rent bikes. And my sister rented a four-wheel-bike too. But it was spoilt, So WJ, JH and me went to change it for another one, Though it doesn't seemed to have much impact. =/ WJ 'brought' it back, Cause JH was holding the drinks.
 But he got tired. And decided to ride it instead! So funny la~

 Then he gave up,
 But went back to try to ride it again. =/

 Brought it back, And asked my sister to try it. But the chain came off, All thanks to WJ. So the guys were fixing it...


Anyway, the night was just full of us cycling around at random timings etc. Playing cards when there are enough players. Talking craps etc.
The guys playing dai dee.
 And the forfeit? PUMPING AGAIN! LOL.
 SK 'commanding' them to DOWN!
 While I cam-whored with Zeena.


Slacking process....





 SK.

DG's cam whore moments.........
 With SK's coin purse. LOL! Retarded cute-ness~

 With me.
 With TCC.
 With Song.

 With SK.
 With Thapa.
 With JH.
 With SK. Acting macho. =/
 Showing their butts.......... =x
 TCC, JH and DG.
 The 3 whores again...
 TCC, DG, Queen, Song.
 DG's paparazzi moments. =x Cause this couple disappeared for more than 2 hours! LOL.



Disgusting shots. Guess what is this, and whose. =/


While slacking, SK and DG got no seats, And settled at the bike!


Song and his patience game. =x
 Adding another set.
 And it succeed!
 The proud him. (Stupid)

Anyway, My sister slept shortly after. Like at 2am? Cause she was really tired. LOL.
The guys then went to bathe. I tagged along cause I got nothing to do, And plus, they need someone to look after the bikes right?

Cam-whore moments! Outside the toilet. =/ SK and Queen.

 Song and Queen.

 Sk and Thapa. So vulgar. =x
 Oh, kana rape! LOL!
 The proud four guys who are CLEAN and FRESH after their shower. =x

 I like this. =)))
 They look like beggars. LOL! It was supposed to be some ah beng shot. =/

Cycling session, After many slacking moments. LOL. Cause SK was quite tired and sleepy. So I asked him to fetch me! LOL.
 TCC, SK and Queen.


By the way, I like riding with SK! Cause he never fails to make me LAUGH! LOL. I also ride with all the guys, Except for Thapa, Who wanted to walk instead. By the way, Did I say? IT WAS A HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE WITH DAGE. *Mental note to self: NO MORE RIDES WITH HIM PLEASE. =/
Car accident huh? LOL.

Anyway. It was 5plus am, And we decided to wait for the sunrise. So we took photos~~~ Candid shots first. Sleepy Song.
 Pervertic DaGe.
 Song and his photography skills. LOL!
 Song took this to irritate DG, Cause the flash was super bright...

 Sleepy guys.


 I like this. =)))
 The ghostly encounter. =/

 DG.

SK and Queen.

 My many failed shots. LOL.

 Then Song became helpful and helped us instead. LOL.



 Then I went to take with the other guys..






Emo shots.




The failedsunrise session. Cause the sun was hiding away from us... =( Beginning.....
 Midway.......
 Morning! =/

Headed back. Some were already KO-ed etc. Many of us slept on the table too. LOL. I didn't even sleep for an hour. Hahahaha.
Then WJ initially wanted to go buy Macs, But we called for delivery instead. While eating, Dark clouds were already approaching. And just nice, When we were done, It started to rain!
So in a hurry, We packed our stuffs, Keep the tent, Throw the rubbish etc.
Then went to return the bikes, And realised that TCC's jacket and DG's wallet is missing. But it was actually kept together with the tent! LOL.
Then we started to travel back. Take bus 403 to Pasir Ris interchange,


And my sister gave us an animal each. =/ WeiJie: Giraffe, cause he's tall. Soon Song: Polar Bear, but we don't know why. Oh, I just asked her, she said, "Because he's fat!". OMG. He's not lah! LOL. DaGe: Duck, cause she just think he looks like one. Vivian: Tortoise, cause she is always walking so slowly behind us. JH: Lizard, yeah, it's an insect. But that's what she say. Thapa: Bear, cause he's dark like one. SK: Charmeleon, cause she say, "He wears colourful shirts." TCC: Crocodile, for I don't know why. Me: Pig, that's what we say each other at home. LOL. Omg, that's what inside a mind of a 8-year-old! LOL. You can never know what's inside that imaginative mindset of hers!
Then we took bus 88 to amk.. And everyone was KO-ed, Except for me! LOL.






Then bus-ed back home. My sister was supposed to go for her swimmming lesson, But she skipped. =/ Think my mother was lazy to bring her. LOL.
Anyway, Zeena didn't sleep went she came back. While I did. Which wasn't for more than 3 hours. I just slept, And keep waking up at the same time. LOL. Just can't get to sleep.
Anyway, Another torn-ing session tonight! At Song's house! =))))))
Clique is LOVES. =DDDDDD
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|