|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:41 PM
Currently in Song's house right now. Let's just start from Wednesday shall we? Headed for tuition as usual, And met up with NYP Babes for lunch. =))
I initiated the meet up for these few good reasons. -Our attachments are in different timings. WL and I are having our one month break, But Mons and the others are starting their ED and OT Posting soon. Poor them, having only 1 week break before PRCP. -My real motive is to meet them up before PRCP. Cause when PRCP starts with everyone having different shifts, It will be damn diffcult to meet up lah! -And I have not been seeing them for more than 1 month! Zzzz. I miss my NYP Babes you know.
So I gather them together for this mini-get-together. But Hor Yann couldn't join us cause she was having her OT Posting.
So we met up, With Mel and Mons being late. -.- And settled down in Sakae Sushi at Novena Square. It had been quite some time since I went to Sakae actually. =/ We had lots of fun catching up with each other and basically just talking craps.
With Reks. =)))


 Monssss.
 Wan Ling. =DDDD
 With Mel. =)))))))
 Cam-whore. =P

 The five of us. LOVES.

But at 3pm, Mel and I got to leave. Sorry girls, didn't mean to ditch you babes! =/ Cause I already booked the badminton courts. Hmmm. Sharon then went to find WL, Mons and Reks.
I was even slightly late when I reached TGCC. Poor Thapa, he was waiting alone there... So I quickly changed, And started our game. WJ ps-ed us cause of his kneecap. DG came late. -.-
So while playing...


 DG totally looked like a flamingo. =x

I was at Novena, So I went to buy donuts from the donut factory! =)))

Thapa was bored and cam-whored while DG and I were playing.





We even cam-whored at the end of the game. =/ Requested by Thapa. Cause he says that I keep tip toe-ing during the game. =x

 I slept midway of the 2 hours. Can't you see that I was really tired? =/
 With DG. Trying to mimick his flamingo act. =x


We 'automatically' prolonged our game, And packed up when boss aka Song's call came saying that he was already on his way back to amk. Packed up, And headed to his block. We even bumped Wai Thien once again, And crap-ed.
Then boss and JH came. Meet up with WJ and Vian, Had dinner... Roamed around hub, While I left them home early. To chiong my stuffs remember?
It was hilarious. From 9pm, I could peacefully did my work. But when clique reaches home after 11pm, My msn started to get busy! With me having 6 msn conversations at the same time! So from 11pm till 12mn? I was basically chatting with them. =D Total LOVES. =))
Like I said, I only slept for 3 hours. Zzzz. Even cab-ed down to TK on Thursday. Was totally unwell from the trip. Zzzzz.
Met Thapa after tutoring, And he pei-ed me to Novena. Etc, etc and etc.
Then we went to SK's house at 3pm. WJ and him were actually playing Dota. Zzzz. Dota Freaks! LOL.
Then we started our initial plans - Mahjong. I actually thought the game won't happen, Cause they seems so into their Dota game actually. =x
Then Zhen Hao came at around 4plus 5pm? And JH around 6pm. We then left SK's house and meet SS, TCC, Vian, Joseph and DG (came much later) at hub. Had dinner, And the guys went for their pool game.
At 9.30pm, The whole group went to watch "House Bunny", Without SS and TCC. Was an alright movie. LOL!
Met up with SS and TCC after the movie, Under Song's block.
It was an emotional night.. Cause Thapa announced his departure, Which is early November. Tears dropped, Speeches made, Emotions made known. But nothing could changed the fact that he is leaving us... Anyway, I don't have to say much about this matter.
We all left after 12mn, With JH and me walking home.......
Once again, With only a few hours of sleep, I woke up for tutoring again. For the first time in 5 days, I could actually sleep on the bus while on the way there. -.-
Met up with Thapa at PS after tutoring, To watch Mamma Mia! =))) Had been wanting to catch this! TCC was our unexpected guest though! He joined us last minute, Though he doesn't really like the movie. =x
I cam-whored when I reached Plaza Singapura. Cause Thapa was super late! LOL.

Then met up with SS, JH, WJ, DG and Vian. Roamed around etc. Then dinner with Jovine joining us.
I bought this for Thapa, Cause he wanted it. To play with clique anyway. LOL.
 So the rest of them got so excited about this, And started to play around with the newly bought toy. =/

Before the rest actually arrives, JH and WJ was actually hungry, And wanted to go LJS to makan. But Song and I went off, TO SHOP FOR STUFFS. But the guys, Being the guys, Just had to make a big fuss out of it! =x
Then went back to find them for dinner.. WJ wearing WJ's jacket.


Dinner time~
 Sucking his thumb like a baby! LOL.
 The WJs.


 Yes, I was really tired. =x



 Thapa on the phone with...........

 I stand up and eat, Cause I know a secret of Thapa! =/


Cam-whore time~ Retarded-cuteness.
 Dao.
 Emo.
 =x
 TCC and DG.
 TCC and Queen.
 Thapa and Queen.




Roamed around after dinner. Went to PC Bunk and arcade.

 WJ then had the urge to 'fish' for the soft toy up. He spent $6, 4 tries and managed to 'hook' this up. Chopper~
 And he gave it to Thapa, Cause Thapa likes Chopper.


 Queena and Chopper. PS: It's really cute. PSSSS: It's on my table at my house now! =P

Went to Cold Storage.
 And saw this super wrong thing. I was actually the one who spotted this. =/ Use your imagination please. LOL!!!

Then Thapa and Jovine left us, While we went to town. Since we all doesn't seems to want to go home that early. =/
And settled for Suki Sushi at Cineleisure. Wasabi as forfeit for the game that they were playing. =x


And took the last mrt back to amk.
 I slept late this night too. Cause I watched FTLY on tv with my mummy. =))
Woke up kinda early yesterday. I woke up before 10am man! LOL. Iron-ed the many piles of clothes at home. =/
And took my own sweet time to meet clique. Went over to Song's house, JH, Vian and Thapa was already there.
Mahjong-ed 2 rounds cause for me. =x Then had dinner, With SK, DG, TCC and Shimin.
JH and me then went home, Cause we wanted to bathe first before the torn-ing over at WJ's house. SK and Thapa also tagged along.

Bought a few things, And took 138 to WJ's house.  Super eeeeeeeeerie. Cause by the time we reached WJ's stop, We were actually the last four passengers in the bus. Somemore, We were talking about un-hem stuffs before that. LOL!
Then finally we reached WJ's house. (Finally, I've been to his house! =/) Slacked for awhile, And continue with our normal routine: Mahjong-ed. I was super high during the game. LOL. I didn't know why, I didn't drink at all during that time, But I can't-stop-talking that time. LOL!
Then we opened the Vodka that Shimin had bought for us. I won't say that we actually went damn high or what, But many of us were definitely not us. LOL! 


 She was trying to capture AM scenes of me and Song.


Cam-whore pictures. Disclaimer: Filled with Song's face. Cause he took my camera and went around cam-whoring! LOL. HE was high last night. (or this morning? LOL) LOVES.


 DG took this. =/



Song and his cam-whoring moments.



 Song's RED neck.
 With DG.

 Ah beng sia.
 SK and SS.


 TCC and SS.
 DG and SS.



 Emo.



 
Brothers for life. I like, And I love their brotherly LOVE. =))))











 Trying to steal the car. -.-

Song and WJ gay gay gay gay gay gay moments.







 Then WJ and JH.


SM moments.






Queens' cam-whore moments. =))) I like this, but it's blur. =x Damn Song.











 TRAP.

 Thapa pulling me away, Song pulling me back. LOL.


 I like this. =))

 Pointing to the stars. =)))))))))











 
Then a few of them got KO-ed. 

 We continue with Mahjong etc. 







 Then at around 7am, WJ's parents woke up, And asked if we wanted to join them for breakfast. For kway chap! =P  There was only WJ, Vian, SS and DG. Cause the rest were KO-ed. LOL! In WJ's parents' car.








We took bus back to WJ's house cause his parents went for work already, And decided to head to Song's house instead. Cause it's kinda inconvenient to continue staying at WJ's house. =x

TCC went home, While we went Macs to have breakfast, For those who haven't eaten. Vian left us, Can see that she was super tired. LOL. In the bus on the way back to amk.


 I like this. =)))






 The white ghost,
 VS the black.

Cam-whore.






 SK and Queen.





SS and Queen.




SK, SS and Queen.





Mac.



After breakfast, DG and SK then went home. While JH, Thapa and me came over to Song's house.
Cause Thapa had a date at 5pm, And he already said that he won't want to head home first. They slept from 9am till 2plus, 3pm. While I only slept from 12.30pm till 3pm. I was blogging you see. LOL!
Guess what. They played mahjong again. LOL. SK then came, To settle his NS thingy, And took over Thapa's position cause he left for his date already. =x
We will be going for dinner soon too~ =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|