Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, October 3, 2008 12:55 PM
I didn't went for HSE posting today.Was super lazy to travel all the way to Hougang.Already tempted not to go while I was there yesterday.Cause it was super slack, with completely nothing to do.Going there equals to wasting my precious time.Though I like the environment there,I love to talk to the grannys,But nothing to do there really bores the hell out of me.And before the movie last night,I already thought of the reason to lie to my mother about not going.And going home late already sort of perfectly fits.I had it all planned.Cause HSE is un-make-up-able.I tell you why.Cause Mummy R is supposed to go to USA for her overseas attachment.But last minute she backed out,Cause they asked her to pay extra fees.After much consideration,She still think that it's not worth it to go after all.So, she had to do her attachments in Singapore.Which includes ED, OT, Geron and HSE.She is and will be going for all these posting, Except for HSE.Cause all the HSE centres are fully booked. They can't take anymore students. And HSE doesn't have Saturdays. So if she can't even go for HSE anymore, It also equals to I don't need to make-up for it. So when I reached home last night, I told my mummy, "I don't need to go to the elder care centre tomorrow. Cause every first Friday of the month is cleaning day. Then they say we don't need to go." =/ LOL. Super lame reason right? But yes, my mummy actually believed me. But at the expense of lying to her, I got to pay for my mc later on. Can't reimburse from her. For in case. I will get it, But won't go to the system to key in. So I had a good long sleep, But still feeling very sleepy now. Kinda sleepy and super lazy now. Very lazy to go out later.. Zzzz. But a promise made is a promise made. Maybe I will sneak off earlier than expected. LOL! Alright. Nothing else to blog. Still got to finish off something. Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|