Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, October 3, 2008 1:32 AM
I managed to get to St. Luke (Hougang) today without losing my way! =)) But reached there super early, at 7.40am, When I am only reporting at 8.30am. So I sat at the void deck sms-ing and reading the newspaper.The centre is like a kindergarten childcare centre.It's a day event catered for the eldery.Like they go there in the day,Do exercises, interact with each other etc.But I was fortunate today.Cause today was St. Luke's annual sports day.It's a sports day event held at PL,And the different branches of St. Luke came to celebrate this event!It may not be a large scale kinda thing,But it was a good outing for the elderly.They had lots of fun.It was a pity that I did not bring my camera. SOBS.Anyway,HSE posting is really damn slack.I was so tempted not to go tomorrow.Which I am really planning to do so.So I left the centre early,Supposed to stay till 4.30pm,But we were super bored with nothing to do,So decided to leave at 4pm instead! *Evil grins.So I went home,And prepared to go to Thomson to meet Melanie!Sorry that I was late,Cause I waited super long for the bus! =))So we had dinner at Liquid Kitchen at Thomson Road.By right,Should have more people,But all can't make it.Anyway, the moment I met up with Melanie,We chit chatted non-stop for close to 2 hours man!But this 2 hours like not even sufficient for the both of us! LOL.Cause we haven't been seeing each other for close to 2 months!So we had dinner at Liquid Kitchen.Mel's snowball. My whisky lime. Her dinner. Mine. The candle on our table. US. =))) Then went to meet SS, TCC, WJ, JH and Thapa.Was super qiao lah.Cause when I was waiting for bus,I saw JH and Thapa,Who was travelling to Thomson.While I was walking to LK,I saw WJ on the way too. LOL.So while deciding where to go and what to do next,WJ took Song's specs.Which he looks kinda retarded. After much time,We finally decided to watch "Eagle Eye" (without Thapa). I felt that this movie is really not bad,Though it's not the first time that this type of storyline had been showed,About computers overpowering humans etc.Shan't elaborate further,Later people say I spoiler again. LOL.Alright.Sleepy~~Nights.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|