Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 1:12 AM
Today's an eventful day. =)))
I didn't get much sleep last night. And it's cause of my youngest sister, Zeena Ong. I kept her company from 2am till 4am. Cause she is sick. Poor her. Still running a temperature now. And I actually didn't get much sleep afterwards either...
Anyway, wanted to get something from hub this morning, But sad, the shop's not open. As the things that I am going to get are fragile, So arranged with SS to go to his house after I buy them. Cause I need it tomorrow, And bringing it to TTSH equals to breaking it. I did not buy them in the end. But I still went to Song's house! Cause my second intention is to see Song's dogs! His cute little puppy~ He has been saying how cute the puppy is, And making me xin yang yang~~~
Actually, I never expected myself to actually like dogs. You see, I was afraid of dogs. I don't hate dogs, But I just don't like them licking. But after going to Song's house for so many times, I am used to Piko already! =D And with Pucci, the puppy, things just can't get even better! Make me want to keep a puppy for myself. But sad, my sisters won't allow that to happen. LOL.
So I even brought my camera over, And took pictures of the doggys! But don't expect too much from me! Cuddling them is the maximum, I still don't dare to hold the doggys. =))
So, let me introduce you... PIKO
 & PUCCI! =))))))))))))
 Aren't they just so cute and adorable??? =DDDDD
Don't be mistaken though. They are not related by blood. (Story's too complicated. LOL)
Anyway.Took pictures of them both!Naughty Piko.
 He likes to pee and poo around when no one is at home.
Song's mother was super cute this morning lah. Cause when she came back from the market, Song told her that Piko just pee-ed and poo-ed at many areas of the house. So after they exchange a few sentences, She said this to Piko, (Piko was following her around the house when she came back) "So naughty! Don't want you already." (Forget the exact thing that she said, but it's something like that)
Piko even tear-ed last night man. Cause he is getting super jealous of Pucci! Ever since the arrival of Pucci, Everyone neglects Piko!!! Poor thing, Poor Piko.... =( See lah.. He emo-ing liao..  Them hiding under the sofa. (Pucci's face is hidden)
 Pucci's time. It was super hard to take pictures of him lahhh. Cause he keep hiding under the sofa. Song had to literally pull him out! =P Tsk tsk. Song's a dog abuser. LOL!
  I really think that Pucci had the features of a fox,I mean, look like fox! LOL.   
Then Song asked me to take this shot of Pucci. -.-
*Bite. *Bitting. *Bitten.
 Song and his Pucci.
 This shot's cute lahhh. Cause it's like they both looking at each other! =)))))))
 TOTAL CUTE-NESS.

Then went for work at noon. Today was alright. But I had realized something meaningful today. =)))
After work, Called SS, And realised that they are still at Geylang. Don't know what they exactly did there. But anyway. I don't want to go there and find them either.
But cause the forgetful Song forgets to get something for me, So I had to buy them, Cause I need them tomorrow! So I called Sa, (cause I know they got meet up) And met them up. But the other 2 went home, So I had supper (for me) / dinner (for him) with him. Just ate and chit chatted over the meal. Total LOVES. Cause it has been a long time since I last meet him up to chat! =)))
Then I bus-ed back home. Oh, sms-ed Mummy R. Gosh, how I miss her man!!! Though I just saw her today. But I didn't get to talk to her much today!!!! ARGH. Totally man. Somemore I will be on HSE this Thursday and Friday. Shit, I miss my Mummy R! =((((
Alright. Got to go. Bye humams.
Anyway. SELAMAT HARI RAYA! =))) HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!! =DDDDD
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|