Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, September 26, 2008 1:51 AM
Tag replies first: Ming Li, Norin - Thanks for the linked up! =))Ming Li - I'll try to be as positive as possible. LOL! Danial - Can't you see that I just being lazy.. LOL. CF - Just study hard lah! Don't curse yourself to fail. =x Vivian - SOBS, I haven't been catching my dramas man~
Omg, I am super... TIRED, SHAGGED, UN-ENERGETIC. Whatever you say. The extent of the tiredness can be proven by my stupidness today. Shit man. I did many malu and blur things today, (JH knows, but keep it quiet!) Though I did something that I still think is correct at TTSH today. (SS knows) I am actually glad that I am on afternoon tomorrow. Cause it means that I can actually sleep longer. Do you know, I have been lacking of sleep big time. =/
Anyway, backtrack from ECP on Sunday. Cause I haven't posted any pictures yet. =P While we were waiting for Thapa, The guys just got bored. And they all actually looked like some zi bi kid. LOL.


 JH was very concentrated in drawing on the sand, Cause he wanted to write this out:
 DDR time.
 As said by Vivian, (something like that) there will always be laughter within the clique!
 So as I mentioned earlier, Poor DG, he had a bad fall.
 I had sort-of became his personal nurse. LOL.

Wednesday's Thai Express.(Pictures uploaded at Photobucket, but yet edited. Something funny with my internet. =/)Thursday, 25th Sept 2008.I just knew that somehow, SS will know that I am faking on my absence for his birthday celebration.In fact,I already changed my shift on Monday.Even told WL not to anyhow tag me, lest the cat gets out of the bag. =xSS is just Mr Know-It-All.Once again,Queena transformed to wonderwoman today.She didn't take any meals in the day,Cause she'd rather sleep during break time.Chiong-ed home and out within one hour once again.Cause I got lots to do before I could go out.Thought I could have sufficient time,But the K-session was only till 6pm.So I got one hour less for myself. =xAnyway, the surprise didn't went that well.Due to miscommunication between me and JH.But anyway, SS already knew that somehow I will appear. =/Dinner at New York was great.Will elaborate more with pictures. =DBut when the big cake arrived,I can see from SS's face that he was super shocked.LOL, that kum-gong face of him was priceless.I can still see that look in my mind. HAHAHAHA.Train-ed back to amk,And slacked in Macs.Alright,Somehow either my internet really got problem,Or photobucket is real laggy~So pictures for Thai Express and SS's birthday celebration will be up soon.I guess. =xAnyway,Hope that everyone did have a great time today, especially SS and LiMin.Many many thanks to VIVIAN!For her hard work in making this celebration a success! =))Xin ku ni le. But finally, it's over! LOL.(Anyway, I have decided, not to include means not to include! Please, just grant me this little wish can!!!)Zzzzzzz.I want to have my beauty sleep~Till late morning,Before I finally get out of the bed to go for work tomorrow.Nights humans. =))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|