|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, September 28, 2008 5:29 PM
Backtrack from Wednesday, 24th September 2008. Warning: Heavy images loaded. =/
SS sms-ed me and ask if I wanted to go Thai Express after work. As I never tried Thai Express before, So I agreed. But SS wasted my time for nothing. LOL! Cause he said to eat at Novena square, And asked me to wait at Novena till they arrived. Who knows, when I called Vivian, I realised that he said to eat at town! After the clearance up, He said to go to town instead. And as I was still wearing my uniform, I decided to head home first. Zzzz. I don't like to go to far-a-way places with my uniform.
So I arrived to meet them and had Thai Express at City Link.

 (PS: The words were too big. LOL)
While we were looking at the menu, The funny names of the food items just makes a fool out of ourselves. Cause the waitress keep looking at us while we were having our own fun! =D We ordered this Prawn Fritters to share.
 My food. It's like some stir-fried beef noodle.
 Vivian's food. And was being cheated. =x
 Song's one.
 As we were paying via Vian's POSB Debit card, This is a complimentary dessert from them.
 It's actually some tapioca thingy. Vian totally do not like it after the first bite, But I think it was alright actually. Song? I think he forced himself to eat. LOL. Then we were chit-chatting away and all. And finally the topioca was left un-touched. So the itchy hand Vian played with the food. LOL. This was what she had done.
 If you are wondering what it's about, It's a topioca cake for Song for his birthday. =/ So we literally asked him to eat it and even had to 'blow the candle' of the cake. So retarded lahhh. But it was fun, cause Song's actions were damn cute. LOL!

 Soon Song.
 Why so serious?

Before I forget, This is a preview for Song's birthday which falls on the following day. So it's a treat from Vian and me. Actually, I already thought of this treat thingy when I was on the way there. But didn't realise that Vian actually had the same thought as me! Vian, seems like we are clicking even better now! =DD
We then went to Marina Square and had ice cream at some Japanese Restaurant.
 The ah pei Song.
 We decided very long before deciding on this ice cream, And to realise that Song doesn't like mango that much. So wth right.....
 So Song had the virgin lick! =P

 And had the honour of having the cherry. =x
 I took this out of boredom, But I seriously like this alot! =)
 I think you are sick of seeing Song face all over and again, So finally, Vian and me took a picture together! HAHAHAHA.

Then we train-ed towards Marina Bay and train back to amk. KS Singaporean, cause we just wanted to seat all the way back. LOL.
So while waiting for the train. This is a testing shot. Cause I am not sure if our reflection will be reflected anot. =/
 It was when I got home, Then I realised that we 3 each took a shot with our reflection. LOL, so dumb huh? HAHAHA. My take.
 Song's take.
 Vian's take. (With the train appraoching towards my direction)

So in the train, Of course, we cam-whored. =)))))) Song's take.
 SMILE. =)))

 Then my take.

 The two of them started to make funny expressions....


 So I decided to 'back out', and take their funny shots for them instead! LOL. Scare-ed to death.
 I-eat-your-bun.
 Little yellow riding hood.
 HUH..
 =/

(What happened next had been blog-ed.)
Thursday, September 25th. Changed to morning shift, And something happened. Till now, I still think that what I did was correct. (This sentence should not be unfamilar to you) But WL, I don't think it's a matter of being brave. It's more to like doing something that you think is correct. Girl, don't need to be like me. Just be yourself, cause that's what WL is all about. =))) If WL change, then she won't be WL anymore. =)))
So for Song's celebration, It was like a whole-day event, Once again, Thanks to Vian for all her hardwork to organize. =)
For lunch, SS, Vian, JH and WJ went to Cafe Cartel. It was to fulfil one of Song's wish. =x
 After lunch, they went to K-box! Zzzz. Super sian, Cause i was still working and by the time I reached there, It will be quite late already. So I decided to gave that a miss. =( And that stupid WJ just had to sms me this, "Owww, so sad that you are not here, we are having so much fun." Thanks huh, WJ! LOL. The K-歌之王s.





 Cars from Thapa. =/

So the surprise failed, and we were still arguing about it!!! LOL.
 The pandan cake that Vian and me promised Song. LOL.


 Super un-glam. =x

So after the failed surprise, We headed to New York, To surprise LiMin! But sad, I was occupied in videoing the process that time! No pictures for LiMin's surprise! LOL.

Then we headed for our seats. But sad sad sad. 12 of us were being splitted into 2 tables, Cause NYNY doesn't have a big table for us. But nevertheless, Each table had their own fun!!! =DDDD My table (Without WJ, he was our camera man) But he was an eeeeeediot, He took this first, With TCC and me just beside them. Cause he zoooooooooom-ed in to SK and Thapa. Stupid. =x
 Finally, the four of us! =)))
 The five of us, but not posed for the picture. But instead, I felt that this is nice, cause it seems that we were posing for it. LOL, cause SK and me were looking at the menu, WJ and TCC 'playing' with the cutlery, And Thapa using his hp.
 The big shot table.
 With 2 traitors. =/

Happenings from my table... They love to target my bun soooo much~
 Trying to do the life cycle, but it failed, cause of SK!!! LOL.

 Now SK is trying to murder me!!! LOL.
 Evidence of Thapa and WJ gay-ing.
 Then Thapa got tired...
 Lecher Thapa, looking at WJ's.......
 But WJ rejected Thapa, and Thapa wanted to silence him!
 The shag WJ after the scandal.

 Then Thapa got sick of WJ, And targeted at SK instead!

The happenings across.. Ohhhh, FEEDING TIME.
 And vice versa~
 But why camera shy now, after the affair?! LOL.
 The shy girls.

Meal time! Thapa's.
 WJ's.
 TCC's.
 Jovine's. But she only took dessert.
 SK's and mine. Our clam chowder.
 Our meat platter for 2.
 Our bloody eyeball...... SCARED RIGHT? LOL.
 PS: THIS IS SUPER WRONG.

During meal time.


 Yummy yummy~~~

 He was already so full, But still determined to eat Jovine's share. LOL.

After a long time, SK and I finally finished our bery-big-portion meal! Even SK was totally conquered by it! Seems that I always eat alot with him!!! =P
 SMILE. =))))))))))))))))

Random and Retarded shots.. Shu Ning.
 Kai Bin.
 LiMin.
 Song.
 Thapa.



 Thapa and JH.
 Song's big big head.

 Thapa and SK.


THE SCANDAL. First, by SS and Jovine.
 But things got out of hand, And they started a THREESOME instead!
 SK being conquered.

The big surprise time! =)))))




 Know why they hold hands? Cause I wanted them to hold hands and cut the cake together, But I said it too fast, So they really hold hands together!!! =x

The birthday boy and girl picking out the candles. =D






Cut, cutting, cut-ed!




SK trying his very best to eat the cake.. Cause he was super full..
 JH, with a stain on his teeth! This picture never fail to make me smile! =)

Evidence that Vian had been spying on me!!!!





 TALK TO MY HAND.
 LiMin's doing.. Group shots. =)))))) LOVES.



 Vian's gang. (Without Chii Hian)
 Me and the girls. (PS: WJ, I STILL HATE YOU.)
 Thapa and the girls.
In the train, on our way back.Thapa trying his very best to act. =/  SCANDAL PART 2. WJ's punishment in the train. This is what they drew, out of boredom in the train. Then the Serangoon people went off,While the rest of us went to MAC. It was Song's treat,And it was very expected out of him already. LOL. JH was fooling around.. Was waiting for Vian who was in the toilet. =x Individual shots now.Vian and WJ. Song and Vian. (With two extras) Jovine and Thapa. Jovine and WJ. Jovine and Song. SK and me, with our bloody eyeballs!We are digging it out~ Take 1, but it's not what we wanted. Take 2, super cuteness~~~ =))))))))) Kaibin and me. Shu Ning and me. LiMin and me. With Vivian. WJ and me. JH and me. TCC and me. Thapa and me. Jovine and me.      In the train. Song and Queena. =) Friday, 26th September.Was on afternoon shift.Seriously, I don't mind having more afternoon shifts..Cause I actually felt that afternoon is somehow or another,Better than morning,Except that I can't go out lah, of course.But nevertheless,I still went to meet up with SS&CO!Went to find them at Thomson, Long House.For a simple reason.I don't wish to go home that early, somehow or another.Met up with SS, JH, WJ, DG and TCC.And yeah, DG gave us a hp strap each!HAHAHA. Totally so thoughtful of him!But I just met up with them,And had to go home early.But it's okay,That was exactly my motive anyway! =)Bus-ed back to amk,And had a long chat with SS.Mostly on general topics. LOL.Till 11.30pm and I got to go home.But who knows,QUEENA OVERSLEPT AGAIN ON SATURDAY!I woke up at 6.35am,When I need to report at 7am!BUT GUESS WHAT,I WASN'T LATE AT ALL,AND EVEN REACHED ON TIME!Cause I took cab!I really chiong-ed like no one's business man,And even left a big tip for the uncle. =/Anyway,I'd said this,But let me say this again.THANKS TO SS, JH, SK AND TCC!For lunch-ing with me yesterday!And to wait for me to knock off too!!!Was really touched man.Awwww~ So sweet of you guys. =)))))))))))))))So after work,We went back to amk,And played at raiders.Then DG came.Had dinner at the market,Vian came for dinner too.Then walked back to hub,And was spending our time at the arcade.HAHAHA. Don't be mistaken though.We didn't spent much money there.Then slacked and all.And headed home.Had a good long sleep today.Super shiok man~Started blog-ing since 11am,And I am still blog-ing right now.Cause the stupid photobucket, gave me lots of problem!Alright,Got to go.Cause SS, SK, TCC and Vian are at TCC's gym now.Zzzz. I don't go gym.I mean, I go for...?HAHAHA.Meeting clique for dinner at Thomson.So I got to get ready and go soon~ =)))THIS IS FOR THE KAY-POHS.This is what I gave to SS.And what many kay-pohs are dying to see.Clique's photos was the main page.Cause I know SS will definitely love this picture. =) This is the back of it.But of course, the message part was being censored.But IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING IT IS. =/ Alright, got to run.Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|