Time now: 1.20am on 12/02.
I chiong-ed my last mins just now.
Anyway, long story.
Recap again.
Sunday,10/02.
6 of them came to me house.
Haha, we basically just eat and play cards all the way.
&, &, using one dollar, I won like $10?
Haha, luck is on me!
Beware people! Lolx.
We seriously had a very long long game.
All the way till 8pm then we stop.
Eat till around 9pm
(Btw, really thanks for finishing the food!)
Then we left for Raiders!
Yes, DOTA yet again!
Total 9 players.
Ong and Andrew (4) VS ZL, Su, Tat, LC, Ryan (5).
And well, duno whether is they too lousy or what,
Cos we won! =))
Considering that me and tenna are noobs.
Can say that my sis and her bf are the one chionging for us!
And well, I finally only reached home at 11.30pm.
Me, Tat and Ryan were actually waiting for the radio programme lor.
Zhou Gong Jiang Gui.
Lolx. To think the 3 of us waiting for the prog, only to realise that its not been broadcasted the day before! We were totally SIAN-ed lor.
And off the 2 guys went to sleep, while I watched tv till 1am!
And I slept.
And only woke up at 1pm on 11/02!
I watched tv, online for a little while, cooked lunch for my sisters and off i went to Funan.
To collect me's lappy!
Like so... FINALLY!
But the weird thing is, I dun feel excited upon collecting it.
Though I was quite excited last week.
Then went to find LC, Tat and Ryan.
Guess where we go to?
Uh-Ah, not dota.
Went to Kallang's KFC.
Cos of the free flow of drinks. =P
Then, initially wanted to play pool.
But then well, decided that its more expensive than lan.
So.. YES, we went for DOTA!
2 rounds of game somemore.
Well, lots happen in the game.
FUNNY stuffs sia. LOLX.
Then home-ed.
Well, pics time again, then off to sleep.
My eyelids are closing.
And I cant wait to use my lappy tml morning!
So till then, CIAO~!
Finally, a decent picture to end off the day!