Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, January 25, 2008 10:53 AM
I am here to blog again.The Queens location right now is at NYP's computer lab!Guess what, I skipped my lesson and came here..To do my many stuffs..Alright, shall review again.Went back D___ on wed.To settle tons of stuffs.(Those who were with me knew what I meant)After which, went to atm to makan.With Danial, Shi Bao, Ryan, Edward, Jonhathan, Fatin, Andrea and Kai Yun.Ya, some people who is reading this should be feeling ??? right now.Yes, once again, I'm with weird weird people.Cos someone went to ask someone to be there.That explains the weird combination.Anyway, Ryan, Edward and me walked home!Edward and me were simply too bored that we decided to walk home.While we were discussing, we were thinking that,Hey, Ryan can walk with us too, just that upon reaching Edward's place, he needs to take bus.So well, the three of us went walking home. =)Mr Rice! If you happened to read, I 'warn' you again.Next time tell secrets, better go FAR FAR away from me! =PSo, I've already reached home, happily watching my tv, went suddenly a sms came upon saying"Hey, want go dinner?" From Mr Tat.I was like.. I just reached home!So, Ryan (again), ZL, Tat and me went to eat.At thomson road there.Cos Mr Tat wanted to eat the ice cream that Ryan suggested long time ago.Its the "IceKimo". We had waffle ice cream!Ytd wise. Bad day for me in the day.RACHEL, LYDIA AND BRENDA!I suddenly miss you girls badly ytd!I miss the fact that you girls are able to take my verbal and non-verbal cues easily.Eg, when I just do a thing, you girls are able to know my mood instantly.Cos right now, whenever I am irritated or frustrated, no one seems to be able to take my cues.Whats worse is, I gotta pretend that I am fine.Thats the worse case scenario. To fake happy when I'm not.I feel so terrible ytd. So sick and tired. & in a damn bad mood.My mood was lifted slightly when I received Su's call regarding his results.But my bad mood was back almost instantly after I hang up the phone.After which, I went amk to meet the others.Cos we've already talked abt it on wed's night,To have dinner again on thurs after band.We went to the Kovan there. For the noodles, ha, the "spicy" noodles.With Ryan, Tat, ZL and Illene.Then we went for beancurd!& we drove to Changi. Ha, to see planes.It was damn windy lor. Only the guys dun feel it.Guess what, ZL drove us to the white house!OMG, even though it was just driving pass and we didnt even step out of the car,But it's really damn eerie! Shit, I'd better not get myself started!Alright, gtg now.Having lesson in 10mins time!My lessons are till 8pm today! SIAN-ED!Ciao. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|