Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, February 7, 2008 2:25 PM
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!The Queen in now blogging at her cousin's house!Lolx, just visited my grandma, and now I'm at my cousin's house..Alright, as usual, let's review first..Monday, 04/02.Went to Kranji. Wanted to help me sis repair her hp.But kw what? The stupid shop is close!!! -.-Wasted my time and effort in train-ing down to Kranji!!After which, me and me sisters went to the salon to 'fix' our hair.To many of you people out there who may already knew.I permed my hair.I felt quite bad actually.I only reached the salon at 6.30pm.They by right, should close by 8pm!But I stayed till 9pm just for my hair lor!!!Lolx, they OT for me!Tuesday, 05/02.I woke up quite early. Just to go back to the salon to 'colour' my hair.Haha. I like my new hairstyle btw.No matter what others may say! =PSo I band-ed and meeting-ed.We even went to makan.Prata again, but at yck.Till 11+pm, I think.Went to find mel too.To take me lanyard.Talk for a while.Girl, you better rest yeah.With so many things going on in your life now..Dun stress yourself!!! =)Wednesday, 06/02.Went to school to tap card and to settle my attendance.Then went Deyi to fetch Ryan and Liang Chi.Went for breakfast, then off to J8,To buy tickets for the movie later on!We watched Kung Fu Dunk!!!Tell you, the show really nice nice!As we watched from 11pm-1am,We spend our countdown in the theater!To lame things further, I even said happy new year to Suhaimi at 12am.Then we fetched Illene home and went for....DOTA! Yes, yet again,We are dota-ing at 2am-4.30am.Got 7 of us.Tenna, Ryan, Shun Tat, ZL, Suhaimi, Shun Wai.Played 2 rounds.Then ZL fetched us home.I only reach home at 5am, thanks to some people who stay so far away from amk!..Thursday, 07/02.Woke up at 9.30am. Only slept for 4 hours lor!!!Then dress up and went to granny house, as mentioned.Alright, nothing to do.Some are playing PS 2, some cards.Lolx. And me?!?! Blogging and you-tubing!Haha. Oh ya.Hopefully we will go out later yeah!=))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|