Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, January 27, 2008 1:55 AM
Date: 27 Jan 08.Time: 1.27am.Initially, I did not have the intention to blog.Considering the fact that I am quite exhausted and don't have much to blog about..?Had long breaks ytd, but used the time for project work for 2037 instead.Its almost done, I think.Lessons till 7.30pm too.Cos really got nothing much for clinical lessons now!ZL fetch me, with Denise Tat and Illene in the car.Went to pick Ryan and we went for ice cream at icekimo again.It was quite an early night,Cos some of us were really tired and next day got _a__.So, as usual, I _a__-ed again.Tired long day.Basically teach-ed the whole day.Dota-ed too, with Su, Ryan, Tat, ZL and Illene.Sth wrong with me during the game,Which only my team knows.Lolx. Aiya, complicated affairs.Today is not a good day for me to play too.With so much happening in the day.Anyways, for the whole of next week,I will be going down very frequent.Make it from Tuesday to Saturday.Since I can make it, why not right?!& I have already had an appointment next monday,For 27 dresses!!! =))Gotta do housework tml.Sian. Hmms. Nth much to blog abt le..But one thing is for sure.My 'emotions' are running in chaos recently.Sth is wrong with me somewhere.Heck my hormones! LOLx.Grr.Gotta find a way out of this!-Escorts, I seriously miss you guys sia..When can we meet up?!?!-Nurrul, your bdae coming!When can we meet to celebrate for you?!?!-Lydia, Brenda, Rachel, Ricky and Suhaimi, I miss you pals much much!Cant wait to see you all during CNY!-Sebast, you bdae present is seriously collecting dust in my drawer ler!When can I meet you and Wai Thien! It's been a long long time since I last went out with you two!Grr..Queena is SERIOUSLY missing lots of peeps right now!Sob sob*Must contact me soon yeah!All of you reading out there!!!Signing Off/Time: 1.55am
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|