Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wrong shift
Monday, September 7, 2009 10:59 AM
Last Saturday, when my boss came to the ward,I was anxious to know my roster for this coming week.Cause,1 - I won't be in the ward on Saturday and Sunday to know what's my shift.2 - Plan my activities well too.And according to her,Cause I am under the graduates program thingy,So my roster code will keep changing,Like you know, one step closer to confirmation.My roster is not straightforward like, A for AM and P for PM.It's some complicated thingy~And cause my boss was sitting beside me and telling me what stands for what,I was very sure that I was supposed to be PM today and AM tomorrow.Then Germain was sms-ing me on Saturday that our boss suddenly went crazy. =.=Cause our boss was actually kind enough to work out one month of roster.Which was rare. =/Cause she normally only work out for 2 weeks or so.But she worked out one months,Cause she is going to be on leave for one month,Plus for Hari Raya.Then cause something cropped up,And there had to be a major change in the roster,She started to go crazy changing the whole thing again. =.=And guess what.Apparently, my roster was changed without informing me. =.="Actually, I called Germain last night and asked her for my roster today.Cause I scared that there might be changes which I do not know.But then, I totally forget what does the code stands for,And our boss didn't inked it up somewhere~Germain even helped me checked in the system~~~I was at the pm shift.But then this morning,They started to spam call to my handphone when I was happily sleeping.Apparently, the codes that were foreign to me says that I am supposed to be am today.LOL. But then cause I didn't pick up the calls,Plus there are shortage of staffs in the pm anyway,So they asked me to go for pm shift today,Which was what I thought of initially. LOL.Hell.Sissy guy even called me after I called up the ward."Queena, you know ar, the code ***** is AM, not PM. You are suppoesd to be am today"Me,"Ya, I know, but last week when I checked my roster with boss, she told me I was PM. Who knows when she started changing everybody's roster, she changed without telling me what"Sissy guy,"Okay, anyway today PM also short of staffs, so you just come for PM today. And now you know ar, ***** means AM"Me,"Ya, noted, I am coming for PM today. Bye"He talked to me like I am some kindergarten kid please. =.=
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|