|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Maybe, there's no need to explain at all.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:34 PM
Hadn't been blogging lately.Cause ever since the start of Facebook,I've started to found another outlet of uploading pictures. =/Blogging is for me to find one way to upload pictures and share my joy,Also to vent my anger and frustration,And to update my life. =/ (somehow)But Facebook is of course a better choice...Save the trouble of re-sizing pictures,And more people can look at my photos! =)It also saves me the hassle of writing the words. LOL!Anyhow.I'm not trying to explain further,Cause it's understandable anyway.I mean,I've been doing nothing but work,Hang out with Jh on weekends,And try to squeeze in some outings and meeting ups.How do you want me to blog?"Oh, another weekend that Jh book out, and we went for usual movie, and hanging out at his house"Or maybe,"Oh, another day at work, and headed home straight"HAHA, that's lame.Cause basically if I were to blog like that,You will see alot of the similar entries. LOL.Uploading "August 2009" now in Facebook.The least pictures of all.LOL, when Jh bought me the camera for taking photos...I was a sleeping queen to begin with.But ever since working,It became worst. LOL.It's really sleepy getting up early for work,AM shift which is so busy,And PM shift where you hardly gets to go out at all.So for the month of August,I've been lying low in social activites.And I actually felt comfortable with it.Imagine to go out when you are tired and just don't feel like talking...And people will start to think,"Oh, seems like I don't have much topics to talk to Queena anymore"And people will start to ask you,"You tired ar"Like it's not obvious enough. =.=Going out with clique as and when,And hanging out with Rachel, Lydia, Brenda and Suhaimi. =)Gosh, how much I miss them!Random, sudden meeting up with them,And makes me realises,Maybe impromptu meeting up works better for them. =PWorking wise.With Fat Mama consistent menopause stage,It makes me feels like quitting soon.With many people chasing me for checklist.Makes me feels like throwing the paper back at them.With some bitches working attitude,Makes me wanna slap their face hard.But what makes me stay on,Is those cute little colleagues of mine,Working and fighting hard with me to do our best for our patients,Not forgetting; the gossip thereafter too. xDSuddenly just wanna share this;I've this chest tube patient.Going for some scans at 2.45pm.The appointment was scheduled at this timing.At 2.15pm, the scan room called up and said that they will be fetching patient at that moment.And our ever-long-lasting roll call ended at 2.40pm,EXACTLY at the same time when the porter came up to fetch patient.That stupid aunty was so kan chiong to send patient down.Though Corrine already told the aunty to wait cause we need to pass report.Imagine not passing report to the PM staff.By the time patient come back from scan,They won't know what to do with patient.And cause he is on chest tube,There are more things to check, more things to pass over,Especially when somebody(some E-lepant) wants me to pass everything TWICE.And that stupid aunty at that time,Keep kao-bei-ing.And demanded to send patient.So when somebody(some E-lepant) was doing her checks,I spoke to the aunty,"Can you just let me pass report first"Stupid Aunty: But the appointment is 2.45pm. You see the timing now.Getting already kinda pissed off,Me: I know, but not my fault that my sister gave the roll call so long, and if I never pass report,how will the PM shift knows what's going on with the patient?Stupid Aunty: Then I am going to complain to your sister.(Started shouting) Me: Go la, go lor! Go to her.Instead of doing so,She went to make phone calls instead.And I presume it's to call her supervisor downstairs.Guess what?When she came back with her black face,I know I've won.Cause it means, Even her supervisor downstairs didn't want her to argue with me.I know I will win. =)Then I started to pass report...And this male social worker came.Went to the patients area,And said,"Where is this Mr Tan"Me: He went for scan.*Looking at patient's headboard.Me: But this patient is Mr Lim.Him: Then where is this Mr Tan?Me: I don't know, can you please ask the ward clerk? Cause they have an admission book.He stared at me blankly as if he doesn't understands english.Already very frustrated,I started to say,Me: Can you just go check with the ward clerk anot?! Am I supposed to know every single patients that was once in bed ***?! Go check with the ward clerk la. They have an admission book and knows where this Mr Tan is. How I know if this patient is discharged or transfer to another ward?And he walked away.LOL, I was really frustrated.Vijaya even commented that I was too fierce. LOL!But true what,Everyday got admissions, transfer in and out, discharged patients, deaths.OMG. Am I supposed to know every single patient in and out of the ward?That's a crazy idea by the way. =.=Oh, and starting next Monday.We are going to start the 2 weeks cubicle nursing thingy.And the worst?I am stuck with somebody(some E-lepant).Which is the suckiest thing of all that could have happen. =.=Passing over to her, receiving from her, or even with her allows me to die straightaway. =.=Gawd, Germain, I am kinda glad that I have you though. xDBut given Fat Mama's character,I doubt I will be with you most of the time. *SIGNs.Hmmm,Let me think.Well, that's all about work already.I actually dread this coming September/October.Cause, it where alot of senior staffs are getting AL.Which is, DAMN.I have this feeling that they will make me go solo!!! =/Cause of many issues,My night shifts are getting frequent,And I've been working for many weekends now.Friends, understand why I don't meet you all please.Not like I have all the time in the world,To have the luxurious time off during the weekends like some working people.And working in my line requires shift work,Plus draining me physically, mentally and emotionally.Even my offs during weekdays,It makes me feel more like slacking and resting at home.Though of course, I don't mind going out.But my day offs at weekends are not the same as the others also right.So going out seems to be by luck. LOL!The colleague that has been admitted...I don't know what else to say anymore.Surviving and living is what we and her family wants.But the end results are not what we had expected......See how much my work has been revolved around me.I've been ranting all about my work since then. LOL.On a lighter note.I am looking forward to this coming weekend.Finally, a weekend off.Though Saturday is sleeping day aka post night. =.=(That's how nice my boss treats me)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|