Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Blessing in Disguise. =)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:50 AM
18th JulyIt was the Jubeat competition.Send Jh to the bus stop,Cause he got to go for some NDP duties, being the bus usher. =/And went back home.Online-ed, uploaded pictures,And get ready to meet the guys.I asked them to set off first,Cause I knew I was going to be late.So travelled all the way to White Sands,And meet the guys,Who were participating in the Jubeat competition.SK. TCC. FaithX. Turns out,There's alot of better players out there that we didn't know. LOL.The guys were actually kinda nervous,And low confident playing~First among the 3 of them was FaithX. He scored the first amongst the 3,But his standard that day totally drops. =/ Nervous SK. Then it was TCC's turn. Who got distracted by some bastards. =.= The crowd.Which is also not alot.LOL, Jubeat is losing it's popularity. Then SK's turn. He only played for the gift! LOL. So each participant had a little gift from them.This paper thingy. *SK, yours is still with me. =.=Anyhow.None of the 3 guys made it to the semi rounds. LOL.Damn, should have gone to Ehub!Cause I asked a guy yesterday at arcade,He was at Ehub,And he got to the semi rounds!If it was FaithX going man.......... LOL.Anyhow.TCC went to find his poly mates,While the four of us (SK, FaithX, Vian and me) went to have lunch/dinner at the foodcourt.Didn't know what else to do next,So we headed back to amk instead. Notice my unglam legs. LOL! Shrine was meeting his friends,While Song just reached home.So Vian and FaithX went to her house to put things,While SK and I went up to Song's house first. As usual,Song always take his time. LOL. Even facebook-ed! Damn HAPPY FARM!!! =) Went to LJS to eat cause Song hadn't had anything,And we went to B1 for the food fair thingy.And this guy sat at other people's stall! Like some shao ye. Song. FaithX trying Sk's food. Alright, just random shots. LOL. Headed to the arcade.Vian went home,While I headed to find Jh with the food that I bought for him.YEAH! Finally after a day,He's done with his duties! =)Watch him dota-ed with the guys,And slept.19th JulyWorking PM shift.Had lunch with Jh first,He sent me to work,Meet me for dinner,And picked me after work.HAHA. Routine work lifestyle. LOL.20th JulyWas supposed to be on AM,But due to some reasons,Sister gave me AL for one day!LOL, so grabbed the opportunity,And went out with Jh! In the bus on the way to amk hub. I think I had the sleepy face. LOL. LOVES. =) We just keep snapping. Okay, last! Went to watch "Obsessed".No climax, but it's a nice movie after all.Cause the storyline is very typical actually. =/And waited for Zeena,And watched "Ice Age 3" as promised to her.I like it.It's funny and heart warming! Zeena took this herself. ROFL. After the movie,Zeena dragged us to the arcade. =.= Jh look like some giant. LOL. Dinner at Mos,And sent Zeena home.Before going to Jh's house to help him pack,And off he went to Jurong. =(21st JulyOn course; AED.And got early release. =PWent home to online first,And went to Song's house to meet him and TCC.Was supposed to go to Bugis. =.=But yeah, in the end we didn't.And went to Suki Sushi instead. LOL.My favourite. Fried crab meat. TCC. He ate alot yesterday. LOL. Song is irritating. Because he just keep avoiding my camera! Damn him, LOL! Finally a glimpse of his face. LOL. Sushi! Some random shots. TALK TO MY HAND. Song finds this very shuai. =.= Awwwwww. Where's my sushi! Dragon omelette sushi. This is the dragon. LOL. Compare which one is better. =) Our end product. 24 plates. HAHA. After dinner,We then roam around the streets and eventually found our way to arcade. LOL.Played till the arcade closes,And we headed home.Oh, did I say?I think the 3 of us are super crazy yesterday. LOL!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|