Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Over the weekends. =)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:35 PM
Backdate. =/ (I'm blogging with those that has pictures. LOL)
3rd July Was out for dinner with clique. I remembered finding clique for PIU after work. Even headed home to bathe. Cause they were heading to town for dinner. LOL. We ended up in Bugis, and tried this HK restaurant.

It's my food, But look at the fork and spoon around which are not mine. LOL.

Anyway. I can't remember much after that. HAHA. Blame it on my busy schedule. =P
8th July Boyfriend gave me a surprise that day. =) I was on pm shift that day. And that was the day whereby Jh knows his posting. Yeah, he's going back to Jurong~ (Right now at Jurong, going to Nee Soon for 2 months 2 weeks later) At that time, he was at Seletar. So he told me that they will be driving them to Jurong the next morning.
So after work, I was happily going back with Song Xiao. Taking the train etc. Then, as usual, I called Jh the moment I reached amk. So I called him and chatted. (Already feeling that something is amiss) He started to say, "Do you believe that we are really very close and had great telepathy? Cause I guess, you are wearing grey top and black pants now, with your jacket over your right shoulder" I immediately turned around started to look for him! But when I couldn't see him in the first place. It didn't occurred to me that he will appear there and then. I mean. It's the weekdays. He can't be out. =/
But after a few moments, He came and appear infront of me! =) Apparently. Seletar camp allowed him to book out. And to book in to Jurong the next morning. It was damn shocking. And happy at the same time to be able to see him. =))))) So we went for supper and he sent me home.
9th July Plan was for him to only send me to the bus stop. Cause his father is driving him to Jurong. But his father last minute told him the plans. So ended up. Jh's parents and Jh drove and sent me to amk mrt station, Before they had breakfast, Send Jh's mother to work, And then send Jh to Jurong. =)
We were actually dreading it. Cause by booking in to Jurong on Thursday doesn't sounds optimistic. Like, you don't know when he can book out again.
But but but! He was booking out that day, And only booking in on Monday night! HAPPINESS. =D
So I went home to nap while waiting for him. Ate seafood around his house, And went to watch "The Haunting in Connecticut".
10th July Supposed to be pm shift. But due to abdominal pain plus diarrhea, I decided to take MC. =/ No choice. LOL.
Anyhow. Jh accompanied me to the doctor! =)

Out of bo-liao-ness, We cam-whored.

Took alot, but my handphone quality is not good. LOL. So didn't really choose alot. After which, We headed to City Hall. Cause a week ago. When I bought 8-days magazine, There's this food guide about the restaurants at CityLink. Anyway, we are also bo liao la. HAHA.
So went walking around CityLink. And even bought a dress for myself. Cause we both happened to like it. LOL.
Walked over to Marina Sqaure, And decided to head to Andersen's. We had late breakfast/lunch, and were craving for something to eat while waiting for clique's decision for dinner. Had cravings for ice cream, And headed to Andersen's. Shared a couple fondue.

At Andersen's.

We can make our own mini ice cream cone, And we made one for each other.

LOVES. =)



The day before (9th July) marks our 4th month. =D

After which, We went to Gain City and bought the long awaited camera! =) Wooooooohoooooooo. I'm loving my camera more and more.
Cause we were like carrying so many things from our shopping spree, We decided to head back and put our things down, Before we meet the guys (Song, Shrine and TCC) to head over to Chomp Chomp for dinner. Sk and Zh joined us at Chomp Chomp.
After which we headed back to amk. With TCC going home, While the 4 of us went to Mac for a drink.
11th July It's clique's ECP trip! =)Some hiccups here and there~And finally met up with Shrine, FaithX and Vian at amk at 2pm.Bus-ed over to ECP~Wait!Pictures first!The very first photo taken with the new camera. =) I love my boyfriend. Shrine got abit disguested after seeing this. LOL!NC-16!!! =P On the way to ECP. Stupid ugly. LOL. Emo Shrine~ He took this when I was sleeping! I think it looks super unglam. Cam whore! Again. And again! Anyhow.Then Sk and Zh came to find us at ECP.Went to rent bikes.Shared a double bike with Jh.And we all cycled and kinda got to our own separate ways. LOL. We were stuck with Shrine.He took this for us. Was just in the mood... Anyhow.Somehow, we got lost of Shrine too.And it started to rain! LOL.So while waiting at one of the pavilions,We saw a rainbow after the rain! While waiting for the rain to stop.  Somehow, we managed to meet the rest outside 7-eleven.And returned the bikes not long later.TCC was grumbling, cause he just came,And we were returning the bike!LOL, he didn't ride at all~And we headed to the arcade! I think my boyfriend loves to cam whore more than me. =P PIU freaks to Para freaks. SK~~~ Shrine was really retarded. xD Went for dinner after that. See, I told you.My boyfriend loves to cam whore more than me! Many takes. Another shot! O_O '=D Sk and Zh hiding behind. TCC and Shrine. FaithX.But where's Vian?She went to withdraw money. =) FaithX commented that Jh is eating something from a golden pot. =.= Shrine treated us to salmon! After dinner,We were wondering where to go next.And it started to rain heavily! We waited for the rain to stop.Cause we wanted to cross to the road opposite,They wanted to bowl initially. Shrine. I wanted him to take one with his cap. Shrine's 懶叫! =P The rain is just never ending. And we were just slacking outside Mac. So once again,Cam-whore! Shrine's hands on purpose. LOVES. Never ending snapping. Damn Jh.He's so focused on the game. =P Anyway.We ran across the road,Just to get to the bowling alley.But it was too booked to play bowling.So we headed to the arcade (again) upstairs. My boyfriend bully me! I think this is the last one already. xD The freaks playing bomberman. Song then came,And we headed to Burger King while Zh and Sk went back.Wanted to bowl after that,Even walked to the alley.But due to some reasons that I also don't know,They decided to try to catch the last bus to head back home instead. 12th JulySlacked over at Jh's house for the whole day.Cause we got no concrete plans in mind.Until close to dinner time,And met up with Zh and Sk for dinner at the market.After which? PIU!!! LOL.Danced till Song knocked off from work.And we all headed back.13th JulyPM shift, Jh sent me to work,Meet me for dinner,And went to Jurong to report. =)For yesterday and today,Was AM shift.LOL. Poor Germain.Her roster got affected TWICE!Not once okay.But twice! LOL.Oooooooo.Audit tomorrow.But lucky me.I'm on course tomorrow and Friday! =)Work's been fine here and there.Except for irritating people.Lazy workers.Complain non-stop workers.LOL. I mean.What more can you ask for. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|