Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Second Night
Monday, June 29, 2009 6:06 PM
My second night didn't went as well as the first.LOL. We all thought Sharon's luck was changing.But last night,Once we take over,We got to send patient down to NICU. =/And the male side,One patient for telemetry.One NL, one GM. Both DIL active.How nice. LOL.So by the time I got back from all the mess,I kinda got disorientated.So hurry got back to do things~And suay suay enough.My one and only empty bed (the previous one sent to NICU),Had to admit another one within 2 hours. DAMN.And never to say.The call bells are never ending.But be happy!Cause the nonsensical one is leaving! LOL.Sister called over this morning.And left somethings for us to do.Since I was the one who picked up the phone call,I requested for my roster end of this month, for my birthday!I can't find the request book last night~Anyhow.I told her if possible,To put me on night on 23th and 24th.So that 25th; SD.26th; DO,I also added, if possible,Put me DO for 27th too!Hopefully it works. =/Cause she also got say.She gotta see how.See whether it fits anot.And she also told me,That her birthday is also in July!But she don't want to share which date is was.And said that it was a secret! LOL.Anyhow.I need dinner.Damn. The weather is going to spoil my plans.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|