Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:23 AM
Interrupted sleep at 9am plus. =/The thunders woke me up, plus Jh's chain of sms-es. =)Replied him, and even cursed Song for his driving. =PHeaded back to sleep,And overslept. =/I was late to meet TCC at amk mrt station. =xTrain-ed to HarbourFront with him,Met up with Song,And we were 15 minutes late. LOL.Had lunch at Kopitiam's,And we went to Keppel Bay Tower.Cause Canon's servicing centre is there.Yes, I finally went to repair my camera. =/Thanks to ZL for his directions,We managed to get there without getting lost.Went to level 4,Took queue number,And we started to wait.Luckily it was a short wait. =/Anyway.I need to change my entire optical lens.For $200.So expensive right?!?!Decided not to repair it. =/I'd rather buy a new one.I actually went to 'hunt' for a new one during the previous IT Fair,But I didn't like those.The guy told me that Canon will be releasing a new model around next month.So he recommended me to wait; and to trade in my old spoilt one.To get a cheaper price. =xSo meanwhile.Yeah, I'm camera-less till I got a new one.Life sucks without one.My entries seem so empty without one too. =/Anyway.After that, we went to shop for TCC's dad birthday present.We went in to a shop.And TCC was telling us his requirements.I casually took a shirt from the display,And said to consider that shirt.But Song said that the shirt is very diao. =.=TCC and I were like, "huh? shirt diao?"We were trying to figure out what he means.Cause normally, he has a lot of hidden meanings to his words.So he took the shirt from my hand.Give the shirt a shake,And said this,"This shirt very diao".LOL!!! TCC and I just burst into laughter!I mean, you should be there to see his actions!Super hilarious!!!OMG. That joke carried us throughout our shopping trip. =PWe were tired after all the walkings.Legs are getting tired.Lucky for us,We managed to get what we want in Marks and Spencer.But I tell you.The service there sucks. =.=We were selecting shirts.And came arcoss this package.There's 3 shirts inside.Totally fits TCC's requirements,And it's kinda cheap.But the shirts were being packed in the bag.So many sizes to choose from also!But there wasn't any sample for us to try on.Worst; there isn't any staffs to attend to us!!!We looked around the shop,But still, there wasn't any staffs within 5 metres from us. Totally pissed Song off.So we self serviced,Took the shirt from the packet,And tried.Everything was so self service in the shop.Song even said,"So that means later pay money also self service la? (Cause TCC paying by Nets) TCC, you know how to use the Nets machine anot? Cause later you need to use it lehs."Totally -.-". But Song was really pissed.After spending close to 30 minutes in the shop,We finally managed to grab a staff to attend to us. =/Shopped and walked around ViviCity.Before we decided to bus back to amk.I slept during the ride,While the guys snatched my iTouch away to listen to musics. =.=TCC was lying his head,And he keep feeling that there's something in his head.He turns around, and saw this. So wth!!!Who on earth went to lock it?!?!? ROFL!We so wanted to sing K recently.But thinking of our expenses,We need to control~Cause Vian's birthday is coming soon too. =/Went to Song's house to slack,Since TCC wanted to put his shopping bags down.And Song needed to walk his dogs.By the time Song was done,He was sweating, so he went to bathe.While ZH arrived,And we just continued to slack.But super suay.Song's pipe burst. So even when we were all hungry,We need to wait for the uncle to fix the pipe before leave his house together.He was super cute,Trying to find the main switch to switch off his water.Calling all sorts of people, and only to get irritated by them.Cursing and swearing on why on earth did he bathed.Cause if he didn't bathed, the pipe won't burst. =/So after everything was done,We finally went for our dinner. =/At S-11,And we went jubeat-ing.ZH left midway,While we 3 played till we finished our credits,Before we left arcade, at 10pm. =/It was still early,So the guys decided to walk me home,Since I already had the intention to walk home.Halfway through,We stopped at Jh's house coffee shop for supper.Boss had his carrot cake,While we just watched him eat. LOL.Then the guys walked me home,Chatted a while at my void deck,And home-ed. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|