Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, April 20, 2009 5:23 PM
I woke up at 5.30am this morning when I am supposed to wake up at 7am. =/My body automatically woke up at that timing.Siao siao already. LOL.Anyway,So met up with WL at yck,And started to know more about her story last Saturday.After hearing what she says,I get more worried.Cause whatever happened to her,Will most likely, high risk,Happen to me too. =(I've lost touch.Doing NGT feeding on Saturday brings me back to reality. LOL.Went to the lecture hall,Only to have them saying that it actually starts at 9am,But not 8.30am today.#%$^%%&%$We all could have slept for that 30 minutes more! =.=So slacked for that 30 minutes,While the HR set up their stuffs.Today is Company Induction.All for HR and hospital staffs today.Not nursing related. LOL.Boring boring boring~~~And those that she says are all repeated.How nice. =.=She gave us a little more time for lunch.Since WL, Joyce and I were in uniform, sick of hospital food, and had more time for lunch,We decided to head down to Novena Square for lunch. =)Went to Burger Kings' for lunch. =)Walked awhile before we headed back to Ttsh.We even had a hands-on session on fire extinguisher! LOL.Had this fire thingy,In case of emergency, to use the fire extinguisher~So we (150 plus) went to the small field at CDC 2. And were taught on how to use the fire extinguisher. LOL!We even had real fire okay! They really set up the fire! So drama right. =/ We were supposed to each have a try on with the extinguisher. But I didn't. =/The queue was too long,It started to drizzle,And I decided to head back instead.Went up to ward 7B with WL,Who wants to get something from Yushan. =)Had a little chat with her,Before she went back to her duties. =)Went back to the lecture hall,And had security talk,And Union talk.And I signed up for the NTUC thingy.Received the sms from Song that they wanted to watch "17 Again" tonight.Since it's early-7.25pm,I decided to go for it. =)I wanted to watch it anyway.Though tomorrow onwards I start from 7am. =xBut it's okay,So long as I hurry back after the movie. LOL.So I hurrily rushed home at 4pm,After signing up and passing up all the things. LOL.Cause I need to blog, =/Pack my stuffs for tomorrow, so that I don't need to rush after the movie,Bathed and changed,Rest awhile (hopefully),Before meeting the guys again.I doubt I will be online tonight. LOL.So till then.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|