Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:22 PM
Friday night Jh reached home at around 9pm, And we went out for his dinner at around 9.30pm. =) I was dying to meet him. =/ Though he was reluctant to meet me, Cause he wanted me to sleep early as I will be waking up and working the next day.
So met up with him, And went to the coffee shop opposite my house. Had his dinner, Chit chatted, And shortly after, He sent me home.
This is Xin Tong. =)

Saturday Woke up early early, And met up with Jh, Who send me to work. He insisted that as long as he is book out, And I will be working, He will send me to work and fetch me back. =.= My stubborn boyfriend. =)
He then bought Macs and went home to eat and rest, While I continue my routine in the ward. Once again, The NM (Nurse Manager) aka Sister wasn't on duty. =/ Was in the ward for 2 and a half hours, Before proceeding to the tutorial room for the checklist. But it was only for awhile, And we headed back to the ward. Slacked with YuJie for awhile before heading back to the ward to work for the 30 minutes plus. =/
And finally, at 11am, It was time to knock off. =) Hurrily went to change, And went downstairs to meet Jh, Who bought something to eat for me; Shilin's mee sua, and a bottle of drink. =) I was really hungry and thirsty after work, And he got what I want for me. It was really unexpected, Cause Bishan is like so out of the way. As in, cause you need to tap in and out from the station. LOL!
Finished up the mee sua, Before we headed back to amk. And bought the movie tickets for our usual marathon. =) Taken at 5 plus, and Handsome Suit at 7 plus. =P And he went home with me after buying the tickets.
I was telling him about Xin Tong, And he was so excited to see her too. =)
Oh, my sisters baked a new thing. This cookie jelly thingy. LOL! And it's really not bad~
 They are so into baking recently!

So Jh had lunch in my house, He played with Zeena and Xin Tong, Slacking and watching tv, Before I chase him home. =/ LOL, he was super sticky, And I wanted to take a nap. So I asked him to go home to bathe and change, While I take a nap before meeting him again. =)
So took a nap, And met up with him and headed to hub for the movies. =) Let me tell you this, Taken is really superb!!! Omg. I like it! No wonder Nad was full of praise for this movie. Totally agree with you girl! It's really superb!!! =)))
 Had around 30 minutes before the start of the other one, So we went to buy some snacks. And watch the second movie, Handsome Suit. Hilarious movie. Though not that up to expectations. LOL. The plot was kinda very predictable too. =)

Headed to arcade after the movie. To wait for Song's decision. =/ We hadn't had dinner, And asked Song for supper. So while waiting for them to decide, We slacked around first.
Song then said they will be having supper at Hougang instead, So we went to Mac for our dinner/supper. I need to meet Song to return TCC's camera to him. So was chit chatting with Jh while waiting for Song's sms to say that he's already arriving~ Before we headed to meet Song at the bus stop. ZH was there too. Apparently, ZH is also working part time together with the guys. =) Chatted for awhile, Before JH and I bus-ed home, While the guys went home. =)
Today, Woke up at like 7.30am. Cause Xin Tong was crying for milk~~~ LOL. Slept on and off since then till 10am, But it was very short naps. =/ Either she was crying, Or I couldn't get back to sleep. LOL.
Tv-ed and ate breakfast while waiting for Jh to come over to my house again. =) My mother invited him for lunch, Since she knows that he is booking in today, And that she is cooking alot anyway. =)))
So as usual, He ate and entertained Xin Tong and Zeena. This is how Jh called the baby, "心痛". ROFL! But it's not this!!! It's Xin, the first tone, Tong, the third tone. But I don't know her chinese characters. =/
She is so well obedient in our home, But naughty at her own!
 It was very very very hot today. So, she was topless. =P
 She seldom take naps in her own home.
 But take lots of naps in our house. LOL!

At 3pm, JH and I then went to Jh's house. His book in is super early today; 7.15pm. =/ And he hasn't packed, So we went over. =)
Packed, slacked, chatted with his parents and his younger brother, Before we had a short nap. =/ I was really tired. I slept dead for that 30 minutes. =x
He then bathed and changed, And we went out of the house. =) I insisted to travel down with him today. Cause after today, I won't be seeing him for another 10 days. He will be confined for field camp the following weekend. =(
Reached Pasir Ris early, And chatted with his platoon mates, Before he chased me home. =/ Cause he wants to see me boarding up the bus, Before they report to their officers.
So took the long journey back, And reached home at 8pm. =) The baby wasn't home when I got home.Cause as agreed,She is going home today. =(Anyway,Pictures from facebook,From WL's and Joyce's camera.Taken on one of the days when we were having a longer lunch break.So we went to the garden to sit.Cause it was super cold for the whole day in the air-con room. =/    
Tomorrow is the start of the going-to-Novena-for-6-days-straight-lifestyle. LOL. Morever, it will be going to the ward for 3 and a half days. 3 days; Tuesday to Thursday. 1/2 day; Saturday. Checked the roster. And I know that I will be seeing the ward sister next week. Like finally. =.= Though it's stressful to see her. =/ But still, we need to get a few things done. =)
Tomorrow is the start of my boring life. LOL. Till then. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|