Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:02 PM
Headed for work yesterday~Gosh, Monday blues. =/When I met up with WL and Joyce,The first thing that we asked each other was whether we had enough sleep anot. =/Though it was PH on Friday,But still, we got to wake up early on Saturday!Like after a very short time,We got to start work again yesterday! =xSo met up with Cindy too,And we walk over to CDC 2 aka; Communicable Disease Center.Meaning, for infectious patients.We were in Ward 81; ICU ward; air-con ward. LOL.Morning we had the Alphaxcell lesson,Plus the demonstration from Sister for safe manual handling.Anyway.I could even doze off while sitting on the floor. =/After lunch was the assessment,And it was already mentioned before lunch,That we could leave after the assessment. =)So I hurrily finished and volunteered to be the first in the stations. =/And guess what, I left at 3pm yesterday!Sweet~Contacted Song and know that they had plans to go to Sunshine Plaza.Anyway, I got to go home to bathe and change first.So from Novena, I went to amk, then to Bugis. =/Abit stupid.But wells. =)Met Serene on the way to Bugis too!And had a good chat with her. =)Girl ar, study hard ar. =)))Met up with Song and Vian,And headed to arcade to meet TCC.They jubeat-ed, while Shrine arrives.While talking to Shrine,I started ranting to him,And we had a walk around Bugis junction. =)Thanks Shrine. =DMet up with the rest,And walk over to Sunshine Plaza.I don't know why they suddenly wanted to go there.TCC only told me, long story.Anyway, whatever long the story is,All in all, we had dim sum in some restaurant inside the plaza,Before heading to another for a proper meal.They wanted to watch movie,Wanted to walk over to The Cathay.But went to the new mall to check the timings too.But it doesn't show "Handsome Suit".So called FaithX to help to check the timings,And they decided to head back to amk to watch instead.So they went watching,And I went home. =)Let me make this clear;Unless it's a 5plus or 7plus pm movie,Or else, I won't go. =/Of course I won't mind if you'd at least ask/inform. =XXXImagine if I watch a 9plus pm show.It means by the time I sleep,It will be after 12mn, close to 1am. =/I think, I need me sleep. LOL.Weekends need not be mention. =)Cause this clique is going for low cost expenses. =)))And also,Unless it's nearby places,If not, if I were to knock off at the usual; 5pm,Don't expect me to appear in some faraway places if you want to meet up.Of course I won't mind if you'd at least ask/inform. =XXXI agreed to meet clique to go Bugis yesterday cause I knock off early. =/If I were to knock off at 5pm,Home-ed by 6pm,Reached that place by 7.3opm.It will be like so tiring cause I need to chiong, and it will be kinda waste of time.Cause I will need to travel back around 9pm. =xI didn't had a good sleep last night,And WL knows why. =)Today went back to TTSH again. =/This is getting kind of routine already. =/Went to the Skills Lab today.Super tired and sian!Omg, doze off very quick! =/Asthma in the morning, and Diabetes in the afternoon.It was even dragged.We were dismissed late today. =xAnyway, last minute notice today.Lecture tomorrow is cancelled. =.=So tomorrow will be shift work in the ward; all morning shifts.And photo-taking during lunch time.We fight to start at 7am and end at 3pm. =/Ending earlier is so much better yeah.My army boy is out for range training today. =(Other than him sms-ing me in the morning,I haven't heard anything from him till now. =(This is getting worrying,And very uneasy. He told me he will be back in his bunk during the night one lehs...I need to be up at 5.45am tomorrow morning.I need to sleep. =/Nights all.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|