Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, February 7, 2009 3:50 PM
I am seriously getting lazier~Like going to be a pig soon. =xI only woke up at 12noon yesterday after another 10 plus hours of sleep. =/Initial plans were to visit my grannys.But I was so so so so lazy,That I decided not to travel instead. =/I even wanted to go NP to visit Vian,But thankfully,I didn't went.Cause that poor girl spent 11 hours doing her online editing. =xSo I was kinda rotting at home,Watching tv, and still deciding on my plans,When SK smsed me and said that he wants to jubeat. =/So arrangements we made,And I met SK and TCC to jubeat; 2pm, at amk hub.But when I met up with them,They wanted to go shit instead. -.-SK is our shit king. =.=Jubeat-ed after they shitted.Then WJ came to find us, after he went to TCM for his neck problems.Soon after, JH came to look for us after his work. We jubeat-ed till around 4.30pm,And went for early dinner.We were all hungry already. LOL. Ate at market,And headed to Raiders.Cause the guys wanted to Dota.But after walking one round in Raiders,We realised that no one was dota-ing.Same goes to TKA.There's people playing at Goodspeed,But it was literally full. -.-They so wanted to Dota,But fate doesn't permit us. =/So from TKA,JH and WJ went home.Cause we are going for jubeat-ing again.WJ doesn't jubeat,While JH is going home for his reunion dinner.We were getting sian already,And were sort of like wasting our time in the arcade. LOL.Played a few other games,And JH came to jubeat with us.Cause he's still deciding on whether to go to his ah gong's house anot.JH then left at close to 8pm,While the 3 of us stayed on till close to 9pm.TCC and I then accompanied SK and waited for his bus.Walked out of hub,And it was still early~So I suggested going to Thomson area,Cause we can meet up with Vian too.Cause there are buses from her school to that area.So together with TCC,We walked to Thomson area.It took us close to one hour.And we were talking rubbish. =/I was thinking to go to the chinese restaurant that we always go; Tong Shui Cafe.(I only got to know of the restaurant's name when we went there last night. -.-)But wanted to go Liquid Kitchen at the same time.So walked over to LK.But it was full. -.-Vian was walking towards our direction too,When we were making our way there.So together with her,We started to walk down Thomson street.Walked pass Miss Clarity Cafe.And I so so so wanted to try there.Cause I've never been there before. =/So yeah,We went in to Miss Clarity Cafe. We sat at table 10. The candle at our table. Took quite some time to order,Cause I was busy updating Vian. =/So in the end,I ordered Beef Bolognese. And TCC's Ham. Vian and I shared this Moo Ooz. We created quite a din over there.Cause I was kinda high last night. =) But of course,Good mood brings me high. =D We were busy looking at the Valentine's day menu. LOL! TCC seems to be the one for Vian and me recently. =) But as usual,He's still uber lame. -.- Anyway.The moment we got settled in,I sms-ed WJ and told him that we were at MCC.Cause while walking there,I called him and told him that we were going over.But his wonderful reply was,"Like I know where is it" -.-Anyway, after explaining and all.He said he find no reasons to come over. =.=So I gave him 10 good reasons to come over and find us.Eat. Chill. Drink. Slack. Accompany us. Cause he's bored. Talk with us. It's a Friday night.Lastly; He wants to see Vian/Vian wants to see him. XDWho knows,He really come.Signs. The power of AI-MEI-NESS. XD. WJ commented that we made him hungry after ordering.So we headed to the Tong Shui Cafe after MCC. The decorations. PS: I was being bo liao. =/ Shortly after we arrived,TCC went home to put down his heavy bag. -.-So it was left with me, and the AMC.(Long time never use this name already. XD) Tsk tsk tsk. Scandalous. WJ even made a super lame cold joke when we were ordering.WJ: Queena, help me order #ABC.Me: Okay. Any remarks?WJ: Cool~OMG. WTH right?!?!?!It made us LOL-ed at the cafe!Cause when I asked for the remarks,It meant remarks for the food.But he said COOL.OMG! Of all things.He said COOL! He is so dumb please.He was living in his own world last night! =/WJ's food. Mine. Vian's dessert. Anyway.After TCC came,We watched the tv program that's shown.Or rather, I was the one watching.They waited for me to finish watching. LOL. It was quite a nice show la.But I made them waited with me for over an hour. =PThe show ended,We foot the bill,And made our way out. =DWe had nowhere and no idea where to go. So we just walked around,Cause it was still early for us to go home. =PSo we walked till Thomson CC,Used the toilets.And walked TCC to his house.On the way to TCC's house.The AMC did something together. =D They challenged each other to walk the stones. =/ But he's useless.Cause he keep on groaning in pain. Walked TCC to his block,And we walked back to WJ's car.SIGNS.Poor Queena.She was a very bright lightbulb after TCC was gone. =(Cause whatever I said in the car was being ignored. =(((Anyway, WJ drove Vian home.I went to pump petrol with him,And he drove me home.Didn't stay on to chit chat with him.ZL, Ryan and Xen went to JB last night to eat.Wanted to join them,But my passport's stuck inside my cupboard,And I lost the book. -.-*Self note to self; better get it unlock soon. =/Slept at around 2plus am,And woke up at 10plus am this morning. =/Cause I went to the bank with my mother and sister.I changed my card to the GO card,And get myself a new passbook cause I lost it. LOL.And bus-ed back home.And went to the new market that had been re-opened at my house area.It was renovating from last year.This morning was my first time back,And went to hunt for all the stalls that I used to patronise.Even sms-ed Ryan and gang,And told them. =)Turns out,They really came to the market for lunch after band.And I went to meet them for over an hour,To see them eat. LOL.They then went for their plans,While I headed home,Cause tonight's my cousin's full month old celebration at Clarke Quay. =)It's almost time for us to queue for the toilet already. =/Till then. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|