Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, February 5, 2009 11:59 PM
I was bored for the entire day. =/Alright somehow la...I even sms-ed close friends last night,And asked them to ask me out today!Cause I figured that I will be left alone at home;Clique is either working or school-ing today. =/But turns out,TCC will end his lessons early today,And Vian actually had no lessons today. LOL.Anyway,I woke up at only 12pm this afternoon. =/I just don't want to wake up. -.-The first thing that I done was to switch on my lappy.And started to drag people into conversations,And asked them for activities. LOL.I was so bored and got so much free time that I even made lunch for myself. -.-After taking a long time to decide,We, or rather I,Decided to watch "Alls Well Ends Well" in amk hub.Wanted to chill out with Vian,We even thought of catching a movie first before watching with clique.But turns out,WJ made our plans failed. -.-So I went to hub early,Bought tickets,And went over to find Louis.Joanna then came,While I left them and walk around in hub.I wanted to shop for Shikin's present.But ended up,I bought myself a pair of slippers instead. =/Went over to market,And waited for the couple; WJ and Vian.SK then came,Met up with TCC at hub,And we went to watch the movie.It's a hilarious movie. =)The guys jubeat-ed with JH.WJ left early cause he claimed that he had project to rush. -.-We then all left for home.TCC and Vian even walked me home. =.=Anyway.Tomorrow will kinda be a long day for me. =)Nights, humans.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|