Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 9:53 AM
I woke up at 6.45am,Just for the sake of my dear 10 years friend.Shao ye Wei Jie.He sms-ed me last night,And asked for breakfast this morning.Our kway chap breakfast.I agreed readily.1) I said that I'm holidays now.So whatever plans anyone have,I'm on. =)2) He was late for school yesterday;And didn't went for his practical exams,That caused him 20% of his module.Number 2 sounds none of my business right? =/But thinking of Wei Jie.If waking up and meeting him for breakfast can make him wake up and go for school,So; why not?Waking up early is not a problem for me.And since I've nothing on for the rest of the day,I can always take a nap etc.So met up with him,And I was even early. =)Our kway chap breakfast. =D My 10 years friend,AKA the shao ye. =/ Everytime I see him,My attention always go to his white-grey-silver-hair. ROFL.In the end,Heard from him that he just purely wants to eat.Though I don't know it is for real anot. XDAnd that he actually had lessons from 8am. -.-But well,Since when does he goes for lectures right? =PBut other than the lecture that he had in the morning,He actually have presentation at 10am,And some fyp interview thingy in the afternoon. LOL.So I don't know his meeting up for breakfast...........Is for what intention. XDBut it was a good meeting up.Cause just nice,I have things to rant, =/To ask, =)To say, =DTo talk about it, =xTo tease. =PHe is my best ranting partner. =))) That's all.I have houseworks to do.Tonight;There's dinner with clique.Hmmmmm. But I'm kinda low to go now. =/
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|