Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 11:51 PM
Was blog hopping. And read this poem that my friend had her husband read out during their wedding day.
Exceptional Love(title) We share together this love, Today shall be the one of the most beautiful day of our lives, Till the end shall our love survive. Thank you for the love that you have showered me, For I shall love you endlessly. Darling today we stand together as husband and wife, Our love ones and friends as our witness. Today my love, You are so beautiful, For, You are the angel that is so wonderful. Our age difference never stop us from falling in love, For it's true that we shall love. Let this be our best memories, For ages to come with be our best summary. Childrens will be the fruits of our love and commitments, Years that we will spend will be memories in our moments. I love you darling _________(My friend's name).*Copied from her blog, who is happily married to her husband and expecting a baby now. =)))It's not the most romantic peom in this world,But it's one that can make his wife teared during the ceremony.Simple words with simple meanings,That's all that they need to know how much they love each other. =)))))I sincerely pray for this marriage,And pray for the wellness of your unborn child. =)(It's just something for all of us to ponder upon. ^.^)Alright.Today's am couldn't have been better.Time flies,And I managed to triage a few patients! *Grins.Thanks to SN Nurrul! =)))I even felt guilty when I was knocking off.And even took my time to knock off.Cause the crowd was coming by then.You can't imagine the crowd,And the long long waiting queue.And people just like to ask,"How long will it take etc? I have waited for blah blah blah long already." =/Online-ed for awhile,And SK is officially my LOVER! =DDDDDThen took a short nap,Before meeting Song, JH and ZH.Had dinner at market,And headed to hub.Cause I was meeting Nicholas.Spend some time at the arcade,And left shortly after.Didn't know where to go,So headed to the furniture shop above Macs.As suggested by ZH. LOL.It was still 9pm when we got nothing to do,So the four of us walked to the beancurd shop here at my place.Had beancurd with peanut dumplings,And we all headed home at 10pm.Talked with JH till close too 11pm,And I came up home.Cause he got briefing tomorrow,Plus he's sick. =(The flu's catching up with everyone now! LOL.PS: I OFFICIALLY HATES PLASTER.Cause I am allergy to plaster!!!It's causing me the rashes now,Plus plus plus,It's itchy like mad!!!!! ROARS.Eyelids are shutting.I need to sleep.Nights humans.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|