Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, December 4, 2008 1:19 AM
Headed to NYP today.Cause I received my second letter regarding the payment of my school fees.And since I am having day off,Might as well just go and pay before meeting the rest.Cause I don't know when will be my next weekday off. =xImpromptu decision to meet up with JH and TCC.And they accompanied me to NYP to pay school fees,And to lunch at North canteen. =)At NYP. I missed the food there~ Thanks guys, for the accompanying. =))) They just keep commenting about alot of things when we were there. =xAbout the food, the humid-ness, and me, like some year 1 instead of a year 3 student. =/And I totally LOL-ed at this;JH on the phone with Song: So you 見 finish your lecturer already ar?TCC beside JH: Oh, so Song 建 his lecturer already ar?OMG! I was really LOL-ing when TCC said this!!!Cause it's so damn random and sudden lah!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.TCC and I even discovered something about each other while lunch-ing.We even shook hands, keep sharing things etc,And commented that 'we are in the same boat'. =)))PS: He asked me to tell him more in msn earlier on. LOL.So after managed to get Joseph down,We bus-ed back to amk hub.He was in the arcade when we were about to reach.So TCC asked him to get down to meet us.But while waiting for him at hub,We decided to head to the arcade.At hub.Retarded TCC. JH's failed shot. =x With TCC. Cam-whore moments.Didn't I said that my hands are short already? =/ JH's shots.  TCC then started getting 'irritated' by the many shots. =/  They name this "we hate Queena". =x TCC then called Joseph to come back to the arcade,And he was slightly pissed.He even said he will wait for us at Macs instead.JH then called him back.Guess what was Joseph's reply?"You sure later I go arcade you all will be there?"ROFL. Made the 3 of us laughed like some mad people outside Cathay.Cause it was not meant to be a joke played on him,To ask him to go up and down. =/Was trying out a new game,And was late meeting Danial and company.Cause we are meeting up to celebrate Danial's 17th.Just a small celebration cum meet up.Ate at LJS,   Danial is crazy over his eating style in LJS.His bad habit of eating it with lots of chilli. -.- Before. After. While heading to NTUC before the movie. I kinda like this. LOL. Then went to catch Madagascar 2.(Yes, it's my second time watching)Good laugh again, though it's my second time watching. LOL.Movie ended at around 6.30pm,And they all headed for meeting at Deyi,While I meet up with Song, JH, TCC and Joseph at Raiders.Them.Suhaimi. All of a sudden, I missed you and Rachel terribly! =/ With Xen.Whose birthday is coming soon too! LOL. With Liang Chi.I missed you playing tricks on me. =x With Ryan.I misses those times when I just keep talking to you. =/ With Joshua.Who never fails to do stupid things that always made my day. =))) Headed for dinner at the new coffee shop beside Courts.Vian the came to join us.Retarded JH. -.- He asked me to delete it,But you know I won't. LOL.And it will be unfair for TCC if I posted his,But didn't posted yours! LOL.BIG big head. =P While walking in central. Us chatting/quarrelling while Vian was buying her stuffs. Minnie mouse. =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Christmas hat! Nothing better to do, =xSo headed back to arcade again,And played the new game again.It's fun and nice,But it's costly to keep playing. =xHeaded to Macs at around 9pm,While Joseph went home first.Even bumped into Joshua, Ryan and Xen.Who was buying supper after their meeting.Then we headed for home,And saw a small fire,That caused the rubbisn bin to be reduced to almost nothing. -.- I saw the fire engine first,And was commenting about someplace on fire or something.Super hilarious is that,TCC even ran back to us,And told us what was the 'fire' about. LMAO.Oh oh oh,SI KAI WON 4-D!Okay, it's just a minimal win,But who cares?!?!As long as he wins!And it's cause of me!I bring him luck! =PBy being his LOVER! =DDDDDDDCause we were chatting in msn the other day.I was counting down for my PRCP you see.It was 23-59.Meaning that day was the 23rd day,And 59 more days to the end of PRCP.I explained it to him,Cause he asked me about it.And today,This morning, (3rd Dec)He went to buy 2458.Cause 3rd of Dec will be my 24th day,And 58 more days to the end of PRCP!And who knows,He won~~~And from the conversation over the phone,I can hear that he was really happy and over the moon! =)))See, I bring you luck!But usually,Saying out means the luck will go away. =xAnyway.I talked to JH again. =/Yeah, it's getting frequent.But I somehow didn't want to get home that that early. =xEven bumped into my dad. LOL.For that 1.5 hours of talking/chatting.I only used 30 minutes to rant about 'the usual things', and about things that I wanted to say out.And the rest of the time?Was spent listening to him. =)He shared things with me that he claimed he never shared to anyone.And I am honoured, from the bottom of my heart.I was a good listener I hope.And my emotions just went along with him.I only hoped that he will feel better after talking it out. =DWhen I got home,The moment my hp rang,I knew it was from him.He even said this,"Top secret conversation, you will be headshot if you say it out!"Zzzzz. I won't tell anyone.More like you will tell people instead. LOL.Anyway.Take care! Cause you are really getting sick soon! =)))So.Happy 17th Birthday,Mr Danial~ Thanks for being the happy go lucky among us,And always the joker amongst us! =DHope you like the present that I got you! =))))LOVES.Alright.Sleeping time~Though tomorrow I am on pm shift. =xLOVES! =D
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|