Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:05 PM
Updates for the week. =xWednesday, 19th November 2008Busy at work~First am shift in Resus,And realised that it was super cold~Had the interview after work.Appointment time was 4pm,But I was being called in only at 4.30pm.Timings were all haywire-ed. LOL.Anyway,The interview was so-so~Went back home,And got out of house within a while I think?(Opps. Couldn't really remember.)Bump-ed into JH in the bus.Met up with Song and TCC.And JH was finding promotions for his handphone.Then Vian came.Had dinner.And headed to K-pool.Till close to 10pm,And we all headed home.Had lots of things bothering me.I don't know how to talk to JH about it.[I am really really really sorry pal. =(((((]So sms-ed and call-ed to WJ instead.Cause while on the way home,JH and I were saying that we had not been seeing WJ for awhile.Which was only for 1-2 days. =xAnd felt that something is wrong with him. =/So I sms-ed him to 'express concern'.But it ended up a ranting session for me.Well, make it for us both. =)))))Really cannot make it,Was damn tired,And I hang up on the phone instead.Cause I am on am shift the next day. =/Thursday, 20th November 2008Another busy day at work~Only had 30 minutes break. LOL.Left work late too,Cause was talking to Sister about that incident. LOL.Managed to even take a 2 hours nap before going out.Was super shiok after that sleep. =PInitial plans failed,So I headed to the library to borrow book,And meet Song for dinner at market.That was a long dinner,Plus another long chat/talk.Before we went off,Since I am on am shift the following day.Friday, 21st November 2008Yet another long and tiring day at work.Only went off at 4.30pm cause the SNO was talking to us.Lay Hoon and Barbara Tang also came in.And oh,I was damn shock by Mdm Tang's words.I didn't know that she still remember so many issues of me. =/Was at home in less than 30 minutes,And had to go out again,To meet the SLs to pass them the money for the sectional tee. =xWaited in central for nearly an hour,Before WJ finally came.And we went to the restaurant/cafe in Jubilee. And we couldn't finish the food.Cause we were both somehow full,And were busy talking/chatting rather than eating. =xThen his dad's call came,And he had to go meet him.While I meet Song and TCC.Bought a few things,And headed to the market to find JH and Vian.Dinner-ed,And headed to hub.I don't know who took this retarded shot of him. LOL. Nothing to do anyway.Slacked awhile in arcade,And WJ came to fetch me to the airport.Cause Tenna is returning from Thailand.And I asked WJ to drive me there.Cause my dad couldn't make it,And my mother is kinda lazy~ LOL.Anyway.We reached just in time,Cause barely waiting for 10 minutes,And she was already out.And WJ fetched us back.Walked up with Tenna,And went down to find him again.And headed to find Song, JH, Vian and SM under SM's block.Was quite tired,Cause I had already worked for 3 am shifts,And didn't had the chance to rest.So I fell asleep while they were chatting,And slept for 30 minutes.JH then suggested to play basketball. =xSo SM went home,Song walked home,Cause he's going to Malaysia today.While the 4 of us headed to Thomson CC.But the 3 of them went to the court,While I stayed in his car and slept for nearly 1 hour. =xThen they came back,And WJ started to drive aimlessly.But I was still sleeping~ LOL.Heard that he wanted to drive to SP.But didn't know why,Without his GPS,He could even end up in Clarke Quay. ROFL.But the super narrow carpark made him scratched his car badly.Oh my,His 'virign scratch'. But WJ's phone was being smashed into 3 parts,Cause he dropped it on the floor. =/So Vian was repairing it.And we just slacked at the carpark.  Wanted to stroll,But we were lazy,Plus it was drizzling,So WJ decided to head to amk.Cause the real motive of us staying till so late was his intention of having Mac's breakfast.(But he is denying it. =x)Once again,I fell asleep on the journey back.Gosh,This time round,I really buay tahan to 'torn'.Guess all the workings really tire me out. LOL.Headed to the Mac at my house,And waited damn long for our meals to arrive. =xWalked home at the end of our meal,While WJ drove them home.Slept from 5am all the way till 2pm today.Hopefully I had catched back my energy. =/JH and Vian are in K-box now.LOL. I didn't want to join them.Didn't have the mood and feel to go there today,Especially when we just went there last Saturday. LOL.I am freaking bored at home.Budden it's going to have a heavy downpour sooooooooon~And that WJ is super indecisive and always can't decide where he wants to go. =xTomorrow will be my first weekend working.Hopefully it will turn out fine. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|