Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:22 PM
Woke up early yesterday to make a trip down to PS. To get a few stuffs. Roamed around alone, Cause I was supposed to wait for someone to head to town with me. But he 'overslept'.
Anyway, Went over to Song's house, To put down the stuffs. (I was lazy to go home)
Piko and Pucci were both at home! =)))
 Tsk tsk, But Pucci was damn naughty la! He tried to bite me a few times~ Even 'fought' with me. LOL. Then he went to attack Piko instead. =/
 The Piko was tired of 'fighting' with him, So he jumped up onto the sofa, Which actually scares me, But managed to get rid of Pucci. Cause Pucci still can't jump up onto the sofa.
 I didn't take much of Pucci yesterday, But more of Piko. Cause that poor boy seems to be emo-ing, And he keep staring at me. =/

 Emo Piko. =(

Then went to meet the guys. And went over to K-Box! JH, TCC, DG and Thapa was super high yesterday lah! While I was quite shag, And Song was quite low.



K moments. =)))


Super high pictures~




 JH and Thapa 'gay' moments. =x


I actually took 8 videos in K-Box. And while viewing them, I keep LOL-ing. Super funny!!!! But I won't post them here. Sorry, time constraint! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPZDsW9AJPk Visit this link, for one of the video! Note that DG's super funny here. ROFL!!!
Song's unglam moments. =/



Lazy and sleepy moments~ Thapa lying on DG's lap.
 Nua nua~~~
 TCC.
 They were lying, But they purposely hid away from my camera. =/

 Me.
 Then they disturbed my sleep. =/


Individual shots. (Credits to JH, but he missed himself out. LOL)





Cam-WHORES.












 The 6 of us. =)))


Then we went to accompany Thapa to make a new spectacles for himself.

But the 3 guys got bored, And decided to take my camera to cam-WHORE instead.


 Recognize this? =/







 They even bumped into WJ. =x

 'Shock' face.

Song and me totally LOL-ed at this picture! LOL!!!!

 -.-
 Retarded.
 I don't know what's with the traffic light. =/


Then they finally came back to the shop.
 Guess who's this. =x
 Song.

Then it was our turn to cam-WHORE. =P (With the mirror. =/)







 This is so............


Then Thapa was done, And we went to foodcourt for our dinner.
After which, We went to arcade! We are a bunch of cam-WHORERS, and arcade FREAK! =P SK then came, Followed by WJ, who came much later.
But towards the closing, Some guy was painting the arcade. It totally stinked up the whole place. =/

JH, Thapa and DG left for K-pool, While we four(Song, TCC, SK and me) were playing photohunt.
Then we left arcade to find them. But visited the toilet first. =/
I wanted to take a picture with SK, But he actually asked me to sit in the car. But I didn't want to, So he went up, And got himself injured! =P

 Candid.

Then pei Song to pay bills before going over to K-pool. And I asked them to cam-WHORE first! =P


So we went over to K-pool, And Vian was already there.
The guys played, TCC then left for his last bus.


 Floating head. =/

Cam-WHORE with DG. =)))




Then we left K-pool close to 12mn? Went to Mac to takeaway food, And we all went home.
Was super tired when I got home, So I slept after I bathe. =/
Alright. I got to go. Or I will never finish it in time. =x
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|