Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:59 PM
Yes, it's private blog once again.This time round,It will be locked for quite some time~~~(Due to some reasons~)Anyway.Updates since yesterday.Went to tutor yesterday morning.In fact, I got to go down everyday morning for this whole week. -.-But never mind.For the sake of earning money.....So after the tutor session,Bus-ed back to AMK to meet ST, LC, TH, HB, Denise and Xen.For TH's sweet 16th~Went for lunch,Then went to K-Box.K-Box was only with TH, ST and Denise.Cause the rest don't sing. (Apparently)TH. ST. Was in a TIRED and SLEEPY mood yesterday.So the songs that I picked were mostly EMO songs.That's what the 3 of them keep emphasizing. -.-And it seems that I keep singing most of the time. =/Cause they seem to be not in a singing mood.And it seems that without SS or TCC,I had to sing most of the duets alone. -.-Cause they don't seem to know the duets that I sang. LOL!And while browsing what to sing.I chose this song almost immediately!It reminds me of what clique had been saying recently! LOL!!! 7pm then came abit too quickly,And we had to go.So before we go,Of course,With Queena around,It's cam-whoring time! =)))  The 3 of them. Then went for dinner.Together with LC, HB, SB and Suhaimi.As usual,Birthday bash. =) I left them soon after.To meet clique.To book badminton court for tomorrow.So met up them after their dinner,And headed to TGCC.Book-ed the courts.And were deciding where to go next~PS: They were playing imaginery chess. Then ZH called,For dinner.Headed back to hub.Dragged TCC to go home fix with me,To buy Mel's glue.Then meet them in the foodcourt.Then slacked for awhile at Macs.While JH and Thapa were at K-pool.SS then said,"Those who wants to go home, go home. If not, go up to K-pool to find them."Ended up,Queena was the only one who went to find them. =xThey were having their own fun~   But it was hilarious.Cause they don't want me to be PS-ed.So whenever one is playing,The other will come and talk to me.But it's always the case whereby without exchanging a few sentences,He got to go back to the game.There was even this case whereby JH repeated the same sentence for 3 times. =xJust to tell me what he wants to tell me. LOL!Was in K-pool till 11pm,And went to meet Mel and passed her the glue.The 3 of us then became like some idiots,And went to sit infront of the shuttle gates in the bus interchange.We chit chatted till Thapa's last bus,Which was 11.30pm.It was totally LOVES. =))Though I was kinda sleepy~ LOL. Of course,I made them cam-whore before Thapa's last bus! =D  This morning was another round of tutoring again.Bus-ed back home.To do housechore...Then, Thapa, JH, WJ and SS came over to my house! LOL.To help me update Dota,Which was not successful. LOL!  JH and WJ then went to play basketball,And DG came.PS: They had lots of fun with my sister~      Queena and SS.Cause he got himself a hair cut,Which I think it's awful. =x Opps! =/  Then it was time to meet the rest for dinner... Met up with JH, WJ and Vian. After dinner,Went to Song's house (below),For his doggys! LOL.          They had their fun..  Then headed to arcade.Since we got nothing better to do. =/ Then home-ed.Alright.My purpose of blog-ing seems to be for the sake of blog-ing.Cause my entry seems so summarized. LOL!Mainly cause I am sleepy~Got to go sleep already!!!Nights. =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|