Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, October 5, 2008 2:29 AM
The entry as promised. I thought I will blog on Sunday morning instead, But since the pictures are all uploaded, Might as well just blog now. (Without editing. Very lazy now...) So that I can sleep longer tomorrow~
Was slightly late today cause I went to buy prata sausage. I didn't took any food for the whole day! And to save the hassle of me kana-ing gastric, I decided to be clever-er instead by at least eating something.
So met up with Liang Chi, Ryan, Ting Hao, Hong Bin, Nicholas and Zhiliang. For LC's birthday celebration! =))) I thought we will be bus-ing down to ECP. But ZL offered to drive, So we took his car there instead. Had lots of fun crapping, talking and laughing while in his car! LOL.
Parking lot was found quickly when we reached there, Cause it was still quite early. Rented bikes, While ZL blade-ed.
Shared bike with TH first. (Cause they say they will take turns) And went to jetty. But HB's bike had something wrong with the gear, So he and Nic went to change them. So while waiting for them, LC and Ryan went off with the double bike, TH on a single, And they left me alone for 5 minutes.
So what did Queena did that time? LOL, take pictures! Took many pictures of the sky this time round! (For Vivian? Though I think she likes the beach better? LOL.)





So while resting at the jetty.








 Yes, I kope-ed this from TTSH, and yes, I really do have an allergy. LOL.

So we left the jetty soon after. This time round, I took the bike with LC. You see, Queena torn-ed over last night, And is super tired. So she don't even bother to cycle, But to enjoy the journey instead! =P

 While cycling~



 The back view of my driver- LC. =P

Then we stop outside this road circuit thingy. And there was something wrong with TH's bike. Our technician, Nic. It's always good to have him around with us. =))

 Then the guys started debating on whether should they go in and ride the circuit anot...

 And decided, well heck~ Just go in!
 Even though the signage at the entrance is this:
 See it? VIOLATERS WILL BE PROSECUTED.
 So they went in to try the circuit, While I was standing at the entrance.

 First to come out, Nic!
 HB.
 TH.
 Ryan.
 LC.

Then they were loitering outside the circuit, Thinking whether should they go in for another round! Cause as claimed by them, It was quite fun. -.-
 And Ryan said, "Aiya, don't go in lah. Let's go!" Wise decision! LOL.

My new driverpartner.
 He happened to be one of those that ride the fastest, With me sitting at the back. And with him, It's always windy and breezy~ LOL.
While cycling...


Then we cycled till we reach the end...? I actually haven't ride to that part of ECP before. And we reached a place that instantly made me thought of Perak trip! This path looks like the path that the lorry always take! LOL.


 With Nic around, they are always lagging behind. LOL.
 Sky, sky and more sky.

 See the aeroplane?! LOL.
 Tsk tsk tsk, sms-ing while cycling is no good! =P



Then as time was almost up for us to return our bike, (How time passes~~~) We headed back. I was bored, So these were what I took. -.-



Then we stopped for a short break.



Then Nic bullied me! =/ He asked me to cycle! SEE! See that his leg were up and not cycling!!!
 But after less than 5 minutes, I really CMI, So he took over! Ah, my turn to rest! =x


I never fail to mention this when I passed by this,
 "I want to try playing this~~~"
Then we returned the bikes. Didn't want to have dinner that soon yet, So we went to play..... ARCADE! LOL.

 Then went over to the lan shop just beside the arcade for dota! =x
And finally, At 7.30pm, We were hungry, And started to walk over to Carl's Junior! Many of our first time there, And it's cause of what I'd promised LC! =)))

So we treated LC the meal. (Plus the bike) The food's really in big portion man.

 I thought of SS when I see potato! LOL. Read the label. HAHAHA.
 The big burgers. =x


 TH's gift to LC. =/
 My burger, which I only managed to eat 4/5 of it.
 And the rest to Ryan. LOL. (Him eating what I can't finish reminds me of SK, clique's rubbisn bin. LOL!)
 Fries. The 'shy' fries.


All about Carl's Junior.




In Carl's Junior.




The aftermath. Finally...


 Free refill station. =D

Then I gave LC his present contributed by many of us. =))))





The old,
 And the new.
 He said he like the wallet! Omg, Queena has such good taste!!! LOL. *Self-praise.

Then we headed back to ZL's car. Ryan left us for his family gathering.

So ZL sent them home, And dropped me at Raiders. Cause Queena went to find her clique! =))) It's like a habit huh? LOL.
JH, WJ, DG, SS, Thapa and ZR was there. ZR was playing Thapa's hero. While I reached, The game's finishing anyway. Anyway, they lost! LOL!!!!
So after the game, We walked back to hub. As usual, Crap-ed, talk-ed, laugh-ed.
DG's wound!! Remember this fall at ECP? LOL.

DG then suggested to have supper. So we went over to Macs. Thapa went home though, Cause he was tired. ZR left a little while after we were settled in Macs. WJ left after finishing his meal, Cause he got to catch his last bus.
So left SS, JH, DG and me. So we just sat there and talked.. Their finished meal.

 Them.




 Super retarded.





Then we left soon after, Cause JH was really tired. DG then went to the opposite bus-stop to take bus.
JH and my bus actually arrived, But I didn't want to board, Cause Song was saying that Vian might meet us.
So while waiting, JH roamed around the area... And I took this shot! OMG, JH IS FLYING IN THE AIR!!! LOL.
 Song was calling Vian. (Emo!!!!)
 JH.
 JH took this. Zzzzz. Him being "paparazzi". =/

And I insisted for the 3 of us to take a shot together, Before we can go home! See JH's unwilling face! LOL.

Sorry Vian, That we didn't wait for you... We were all tired~~~ LOL.
Alright. Got to go. Shall end off with group and individual pictures! =)))

 With LC, the birthday boy. Hope you did have fun. =)))
 HB.
 Ryan.
 TH.

That's really all. Nights! =))))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|