Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:53 PM
(Yet another long entry filled with pictures.)Went to Sentosa with clique yesterday.Was actually suggested by SK,But that bastard didn't join us. =/So anyway,Meet SS in the morning and went to Vian's house.Vian was super dots can.Cause she just woke up,And need to pass the mats to us.So she literally threw the plastic bag outside her door and shut her door immediately!Tsk tsk, didn't even said "Hi!". LOL.After which,We bus-ed to meet TCC and took one hour (via bus 166) to reach Harbourfront.As usual, our Mr Organizer. =))) Da Ge then came to meet us at the hawker centre.SS was feeling hungry.So we decided to take our lunch first before going to Sentosa.   After lunch,We then went to take the shuttle bus that will led us to Sentosa.It had been 2 and a half years since I last stepped into Sentosa. =/The admission tickets that costs $3 each. =x  On our way there...  Cam-whoring in the bus. =)))Firstly with my best gay cam-whore partner. Then with TCC and DG.   SS took this, without knowing that the guys were unprepared. =/    Then we reached Sentosa,And headed to Palawan Beach.   The guys then started sun-tanning,While I started to hide under the shade.Though it seems quite dumb,But yes,I do not wish to suntan.I mean, aren't I dark enough already? LOL.And I applied sunblock lotion too. =/The gay friends then started to apply suntan lotion for one another. =/Super gay please.Not suitable for children under 16 years of age!!! LOL.   Sun-tanning session~ (for them)   After awhile,They got bored,And started to play volleyball with the ball that TCC brought along.     All the while they were minding my own business,While I read the magazine that I just bought. LOL. (I don't know what is this shot of DG for. =/) We then got bored,And wanted to play with water~But it started to drizzle initially.We then shifted place,To somewhere less crowded.Thapa and Jovine then came soon after.Jovine then read her magazine,While the guys and I went to the sea~I totally hate Thapa,For dunk-ing me twice into that salty sea,And cause big-time irritation to my eyes! LOL.So we then played volleyball in the sea.Though I didn't participate much.Cause I don't really know how to play volleyball. LOL.Jovine came to join us awhile later,While I headed back to the beach.Zzzz. Was really super tired. =)))I don't know whether was it cause of me,Or they were too bored or something,Cause after half an hour or so,All of them came back to the beach.And started slacking and talking about nothing in particular.       Thapa and me. Sexy Jovine. Cause I keep saying that they look kinda fat with their BIG tummy,DG and TCC then posed this for me to take.To 'prove' that they are thin. =/ The idiotic gay friends.Doing life cycle of a smoking process.SS - Opening the pack.TCC - Lighting the cigarette.DG - SMOKING it. SS and me then went to shower,While the continued to slack.When we were back,Vian and WJ then arrived.Cause WJ is going off soon,So I asked him to take pictures with me before leaving.Our photographer - SS.(His skills were actually not bad. =/)First take, but spoilt by TCC. =x Cheers to our 8-years-going-9-years-friendship. =/ Slacking in process~     SS's necklace given by DG. =))) Being fed. =P Out of boredom,I dragged SS to go to the tower with me. =)) At the head of the bridge. Remember that we are paparazzi partners? If you zoom in, you can see many un-glam shots. =P Scenery shots from the top.   Emo Song and Queena.  At the top. Going back. We asked a tourist to take this shot for us.OMG. Don't you think it looks kinda weird? LOL!!! Heading back, on the bridge. But the paparazzi never ends. =P   Back on shore.WJ, who looks retarded. =/ I kinda like this shot.(Partly cause can't see his face. =x) Gay-ness once again.   WJ then left for his party,With Vian as his escort,Cause he is super noob with directions. =xThe rest then went to shower.So we were left to pack up. While waiting for them (TCC, DG and Jovine) to come back...  Cam-whore with Thapa! =)))      Jovine then came back after her shower,And Song went to grab her shades. =/ Somehow or another,This looks like Soon WENG rather than Soon SONG. LOL. Song (with shades) and Queena. Thapa's turn with shades! LOL. Mine~ DG's. With Jovine. She then grab everyone to take pictures with her.   The emo guys. =x Me and TCC. Me and DG. The 6 of us. =)))(With Song totally looking like some outcast. =/) Scandalous #??? Threesome, with Thapa. Super gay please... After the cam-whoring session,We then walked to Silosco Beach.Cause Vian was waiting for us there.While on the way,Jovine and I just had the impulse to take stupid pictures.So there are them. LOL!*Muack-ing with the statue. =/ Jovine and the thin one. I don't know why I wanted to take this. =x SS was supposed to be on air,But DG's bad photography skills totally spoilt the mood. LOL. Close encounter.Think it's for some animal show?That place totally stink man! On the way... Song and Song of the Sea! LOL!! Song and Queena with Song of the Sea! ROFL! We went to check the price of the skyride.But sad, we didn't try it.Owwww~Clique, next time we try it okay? =D So we met Vian,And took the tram (is it called tram?) and headed back to VivoCity to meet Shimin,Who was already waiting for us. =xShots taken while waiting for the tram? LOL. On our way to Vivo.   We then sat down and were 'discussing' to go where for dinner. And finally decided on Carl's Junior. LOL. Taken at Carl's.        SM. -.-  After dinner,We walked and roamed around Vivo.Zzzz. There was this pet shop.I so wanted to see the pets lahhh.But when I reached,They took the dogs in!ARGH.Alright,I then suggested to slack at the open area. The Christmas tree that is 'coming soon'. They were really SLACKING. Jovine then wanted to leave.So I wanted us to take a picture before she left.While SS was testing the camera,Vian and I became his models. LOL! The 8 of us! =))) Cam-whore session. =D    Then slacking continues~ LOL.Oh, then there was this bunch of kids at the open area too.They wanted to take a group picture you see.It was a big group of them.So being the kind me,I went up to them straight and took their picture for them!But SS took this picture cause he said I was KPO to go offer my help!Wth right?!?!?!I was being kind lor!!! LOL. Then Vian went to find WJ,Who was back from his party while I went to walk around.When I was about to return,I saw SS and DG,Who was actually looking for me.So the 3 of us went to walk around...  The 'hanging man' that faked us. =/ Song and me then settled by the water area,And asked the rest to come find us.By then,Thapa and Shimin had already left. DG commented that Vivo holds alot of memories for him! LOL.So he went emo-ing~~~ SS's good photography skills by playing with the different modes of my camera.DG looks super emo~~~    Then I wanted to take for SS,But it turns out horrible. =x Then it started raining,So we decided to head back to amk.We bus-ed back to amk.And reached amk quite late.So we decided to.....Torn over at Song's house! =DDDWhile on the way,We talked alot about clique etc.And asked each other lots of questions. =)))And if you need to know,Yes. I LOL-ed on the journey back. Cause of them lahhh!Keep making me laugh. LOL!People around us keep turning back and looked at meUS.Upon reaching amk,DG suggested to go for supper~  And yes, it was laughing session yet again...(Vian even video-ed the process, if you need to know)After supper,We headed to Song's house.Slacked, tv-ed etc.Around 3plus, 4am.SS, WJ and me went to SS's room and had another round of chit-chatting session.TCC, DG and Vian was outside.But Vian went home soon after.We talked till around 5am.TCC and DG then came in.And we all started to feel tired...And slept!But DG, TCC and me actually slept after 6am.We were talking~ LOL.We were all KO-ed by 7am.And only woke up at 12 plus, 1pm.Slacked around and lazed around again...Then WJ wanted to go for lunch.So we went to Sumo House for lunch.            PS: All the shots were taken by them, not me. =xWe then went to AMK Hub.DG and WJ bought food,And we headed to the arcade. =/WJ and TCC left after they got bored.But I wanted to see those people playing,And wanted to stay on.But DG left soon after too.While Song and me stayed on for a little longer.Song then 'chased' me home,Though I would like to stay a little more longer, =/I even walked home,With Song accompanying me 1/4 of the journey. LOL!Alright.The moment I reached home was to blog.And it really took me very long. LOL!Alright.Nothing more to blog? LOL.Till then,Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|