|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, October 9, 2008 2:11 AM
I shall start from yesterday afternoon.Warning: Heavy heavy images loaded, kindly wait for them to load. =)))Yesterday, 7th October 2008.Chiong-ed out of house as usual. -.-I thought I will be meeting SS and Vian to go to PS together,But who knows, Vian went on her own and meet WJ instead. PS: The Ai Mei Couple (AMC) LOL!So I met SS and we both went to PS.As usual,With him around,It's full of craps and jokes and laughters and of course, pure lame-ness. LOL!We cam-whored while travelling to PS.Even found new functions of my camera,And we played around with them. =P The 'fireworks' thingy. He spoilt the picture. -.- Went to Starhub (Level 1) cause SS wanted to replace his sim card.But when we got there,They referred us to the Starhub at basement instead.We thought we got to take queue number and will have to wait for quite some time.But it turns out,It's only within a matter of few minutes,And no queue number is required.And SS is really dumb,No general knowledge and common sense at all! =/Pure noob-ness was what he is when I was with him yesterday.Then we met up with WJ and Vian.Bought Takoyaki. (Except for Vian)The 3 of us were pretty full after having that. =xThen walked around PS,And I went to spend a bomb at Made with Love.It's always like that when I entered that shop. =/After my shopping spree,We then went to Pastamania for our dinner.SS and WJ was super full after having his dinner.They even claimed that they could puke if they see more food.Then WJ just had to play around with his food. I wasn't that full after my meal,And could even grab a few bites from WJ's meal.But after which,I was quite full that I couldn't take the donuts anymore. =/Donuts were WJ's or Vian's treat.Quite shocked that WJ actually bought for us lahhh.Mine was mango, (Since SS don't like mango) And SS's was strawberry, (Since I don't take strawberry) SK then came to find us at Pastamania.But he claimed that he actually ate just awhile ago.So we left Pastamania and walked around,Only to end up at Takoyaki again,Cause it's SK's turn to buy them. LOL. Then SK went home while we decided to return to amk.On the way back, in the train.  ALRIGHT FOLKS.STORY TIME!!! =))))))Introducing the Male Lead: WJ. And the Female Lead: Vian. (The shy her. -.-) Director of Production: The paparazzi duo - SS and Queena. The story started from here... The very fakereal mrt. The AMC was so despo into-the-mood today,That they decided to create this scandal. Before holding hands, WJ literally forced himselfVian to.... YES, to HOLD HIS HAND!!! SEE, THE CLOSER SHOT OF IT. See, I told you, SHE IS SHY. =x They then got tired,And decided to sleep togethertake a nap.   Look at how sweet they are~~~ Then they started to wake up...  But when WJ got out of his sleepy mood,HE REALISED THAT IT WAS VIVIAN!But not ah-hem or ah-hem!!! Now, let's think,How's WJ going to settle Vian?!?!?!After they sleeping together took a nap together!!!!!Story to be continued,If the paparazzi manages to grasp more information from this scandalous couple.   My paparazzi partner looks damn gay here... LOL, yeah, super lame.But that's what SS said and 'made' me blog-ed. LOL!-End of story-So after the commotion made in the train,We went to TGCC to book badminton courts for their game this afternoon. Shadows. After booking,We then went back to Central and meet JH for supper. Talk to my hand. JH. WJ. Shall end off with....A kiss from WJ!To ____________?!?!?!?!?! LOL!!! Then went back home with JH.We actually walked home.As requested by me,Though I was on morning today.Due to many issues...I shouted by the road in the late night,Tears welled up my eyes while we were talking......*You need not know what's happening. =))Today, 8th October 2008.As said, today's the last morning.Was super tired when I woke up,But I keep telling myself that it's my last morning! =)))Oh, it seems that patients under my care can all be discharged!LOL, that's what alot of them say.But tomorrow and Friday will be quite hard to d/c patient.-.- Cause d/c are all done in the afternoon! =)So after I blog-ed in the afternoon,I went to TGCC and meet clique.I did not have any intention to play,Since I just bathed,But I wanted to go,Just to see them.Or else,Without seeing them for a day makes me feel weird. =xWhen I reached,TCC make a stupid remark. -.-Anyway,They seems to be having lots of fun playing matches! =))JH vs Thapa.     SS the refree. Guess who won?!JH won Thapa!!! LOL.(Cause Thapa let him 10 points. -.-)But Thapa being the nice guy,He did his punishment as required. =.=It has became their routine to use pumping as their normal punishment. Next match,WJ vs SS.       His stupid pose.     SK then came, To SLEEP~
And the winner is SS!So WJ gotta fulfil his punishment! LOL.And even asked SK to help him do some!   Random shots.    TCC playing PSP. Booked till 5.30pm, Cause didn't expect the courts to be book after that. But who knows, It was booked, And they had no choice but to stop. I then left soon after, Or I'll be late. -.-
Took cab home,Pick up Tenna and Zeena,And cab-ed down to Yishun.To meet my 三舅 & 三舅媽.Cause they drove us to Aloha.Fetched Edmund Kor Kor on the way too.So finally when we reached,The BBQ had already started.So we started eating..Chit-chatting..Talking..Joking..Lame-ing..Whatever you name it. =)))Anyway,I was the only one who brought camera,And since I am so on-to taking pictures and blogging right now,I had been 'given' the task of being the camera personnel. =PAnd the result?I took 267 photos and 1 video.That explains the heavy loaded part.And I got to be patient,To wait for the uploading at photobucket first.Let me think about how should I go about blogging about it......The chalet.This is my first time going to the 2 storeys.  My first bottle of Vodka-Peach flavour. But I think I finished it off quite fast.My whole face actually turned red.My heart even beats twice as faster.It's like as if I'm having heart attack! LOL.Random pictures taken during eating..Alvin.  Jia-en. =)) The chao tar chicken wings. Emo Serene. Birthday boyman. Our cooks. Tenna. Made by the birthday boyman.     Kor kor. Un-glam Mummy. Naked. =/ The aftermath. Talk, Talking, Talked.    She took the whole bag of wang wang, and distributed to everyone.Like a santa. So sweet~~~     He is proud of his BIG tummy. =D Midway:Kor kor made me and Ashley to do this.To put our hands in the bucket,And see who can tahan the most.OMG, it's really freaking cold can~~Ashley then took it out,Followed by me.Not fair~Cause kor kor got alot of fats! LOL!!!  My freezing hands. =( Oh, did I say,Everytime I see my uncles and aunties.They never fail to ask this,"Got boyfriend anot?"They never fail to get sick asking me this.When I drink till my whole face turned red,My 二舅 even teased me saying that my face turned red cause I was being dumped by guys. -.-I even fake cry out. LOL!My 二舅 also keep saying that all of us grow up already etc.Say what now we drinking alcoholic drinks,And that we are talking back like no one's business too. =PHe was just joking,But we all really had fun. =)))He is always our entertainer. =DWhen I took the second bottle and started drinking, Many of them even asked if I am sure to drink that anot.I have no idea,But I just feel like drinking recently.But of course,I won't be addicted to alcohol. =)))  Anyway, did I mention.This chalet-cum-bbq session is organised for my 姨丈, as his birthday is approaching.So relatives from his side came, along with his friends.But seems that relatives from my 阿姨 are the most number of people. =xSo it was time for the cutting cake session...(It was written "Happy Birthday Dad" cause my cousin was the one who bought the cake)   Mr and Mrs Du. The Du Family. He actually blew and lit the candle for many many times! LOL.Super funny~HAHAHAHA.      After everyone finishes their cake,We were all chatting about.When my 二舅 started to plot to throw my 姨丈 down into the pool,Together with Kor Kor, (姨丈's son).And they really succeed. LOL!       Then they wanted to throw my 二舅 in,But ended up,My 姨丈 was being threw in again! LOL.Totally hilarious!!!Everyone was basically just LOL-ing!  Then my 姨丈 started to go around hugging around.To spread his love! LOL. So guess who's the next target?It's 二舅! LOL. Then it was Kor Kor's turn.Kinda expected anyway. -.- Cause they took revenge,So Ashley also kana.Cause she played on 姨丈 (her father) too! LOL.    Guess!Guess who's the next to get wet.It was...ME!!!BOOOOOOO~Mummy even tried protecting me.My whole body was like teared into 2,With my upper body pulled by my mother not to throw me in,And my lower part of the body being pulled towards the direction of the pool.Cause I never being clothes you see~And I also never throw anyone in.HAHAHA. But it was just for the fun of it lahhhh. Then I was being threw/pushed for a totol of 3-4 times.Kana sabo/cheated.LOL.And Alvin also kana threw in.They were really crazy lahh.Attempting to threw everyone in.Zeena was nearly threw in can.But I qucikly jumped to her defense.Cause she still can't swim.  Cam-whore session. =)))Others first.               Starting from my cousin, Ashley.  Then another cousin, Serene. With Alvin, my cousin. With Zeena.  With Tenna.         With Jia-En!!!        Queena~     I haven't got really dry,But got to go with my 大舅.Luckily he sold away his car and is driving his van now.Or else, I will be wetting his whole car!Alvin, who also got wet. -.- Tenna, who managed to escape. PS: I was freaking cold can?! LOL. I was actually tempted to stay on,And leave tomorrow morning.But thinking about it.Even if I do stayed on,I need to sleep.Or else I will die for work tomorrow.So I decided to head home instead.I didn't bring clothes too.And being dumped into the pool doesn't make things better.Anyway.I had lots of fun at chalet today.It's been a long time since I went that crazy.Can't believe it too. LOL!Shall end off with..ALL ABOUT JIA-EN.CAUSE SHE'E REALLY DAMN CUTE~~~         That's all.Zzzz. This entry is super long man, LOL.Bye~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|