Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:45 AM
My 65th post. =)Anyway, tried my very best to do something just now..I don't know why, but it keep failing!Gosh. And I thought I can do it on my own,Without Melanie's help!Girl, faster online!So that I can seek your help soon!Cause I seriously felt that danger is approaching me soon..!(You should know what I mean!)I felt like as if I got no freedom and privacy!I wanted to shout out loud so much,But I can't seems to do it.ARGH! I totally hate it now!Guess that I have to type my entries in the language that I know,Until the time when I can add in 'the thing' in my blog!Anyway, my emo-ness has left me!!!Hmms, realise that things are not the way there are as before..I looked through the sms-es that I received last night.And Girl, all you talk about is him.Irony part is, I sms-ed you first,Saying that something is wrong with me somewhere.& well, your reply, other then asking me what has happened,Was to mention about him..And it goes on and on.It's all about him.It never came back to me..Compare to what I was feeling earlier, I think this is the one that makes me feel more insignificant.To make things worse,Ever since we are in different worlds,It seems to get even more difficult to explain things to you,Or to express my thoughts, feelings or even words across to you.Sometimes, you got to be less stubborn,And put yourself in my shoes.You got to understand,There's more than you and me in this world.I got no say over many issues in this world..Much less to the question that you've just asked me.Cause, I really don't know how to put my words across to you..After the incident that just happened, can't you see the bigger picture and the implications behind them?Girl, I really don't know.Do you really not understand me?Or has stubborness got the better of you?Or maybe, the distance between us has drifted more than I think it is?I seriously feel very lost now..Everything seems to changed.Drastically.I am really lost for words.What more can I still say?
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|