Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:38 AM
Here I am, blogging at this late hour again.Dad is not back home yet.Seems like he is really going real hard this time.But kinda worried for him too.I think my sis kws what I am trying to say, shan't elaborate further.Anyways, watched "Enchanted" last night.Once again, its a last minute decision.Sikai called me ard 5+?& say to watch movie which is at 9.20pm. Since watching enchanted is one of my wishlist,I agreed.Well, havent seen them for a whole week too.So why not?So, watched withSikai, Soon Song, Jing Hang, Thapa, Wei Jie (small and big), Tcc.Till ard 11pm. (Its a short movie)I reached home ard 11.45am. & slept only at ard 12.30pm.& had to wake up at 7.45am the next day!So tired lahz. Zz.Slept at mental health seh.Like really cant open my eyes already.Somemore, the next 2 hours is bio,So, use the chance to take a short nap! =PSorry Bernard! LOLX.Anyway, back to the movie.Hmms, compare to "Stardust" and "Enchanted",I will actually prefer Stardust.Many ppl had actually watched enchanted b4 me.They all had good reviews abt the movie,But while I was watching,I did sort of like going-to-fall-asleep.I initially thought that perhaps I was tired,But then, recalling back the movie.Seems like, Stardust will be a better choice.Maybe I had too high hopes on enchanted.I just felt that stardust had a higher climax compare to enchanted.The higher hopes I have, the more disappointed I'll be.(But seems like others may have a different opinion)Oh ya, received an sms for 2035 meeting.But it clashes with my tutorial lahz. -.-Then I have the feeling,That the group must be thinking that I am trying to escape.But, I can always show my time-table to prove my innocence.Well, if you want me to attend, you can always find a time-slot that we both are free, isnt it?Shant talk abt it anymore. It just makes me feel irritated!Going to buy dvd and book tml!But then, the seller says she cant find the book!So sad lahz.So only got the dvd to buy.Its KO One dvd! Hehe.So excited over it can?!Though it will be quite some time b4 I will actually watch it,But at least, I can get hold of it first.Will definitely watch it in the future.Oh ya.Clinical is on wed!I am freaking out!Hope to pass on the first attempt,Hope to have a good lecturer,Hope not to blunder!God bless me!Wish me luck, people!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|