I AM SO FREAKING BORED!
I am in nyp's comp lab once again.
Suppose to have research methods from 1-3pm.
But didnt go, as usual.
But, I did wanted to go.
But no seats! So, might as well...
U know, the floor is not a conducive place to 'study'.
Anyway, know the reason why I didnt go to the lecture hall early to book seats?
Cos my class have their practical lessons today.
Guess what?
I PASSED!!!
So glad that I passed on the first attempt!
Dun wanna waste time practicing for the second attempt!
SO HAPPY THAT I PASSED!
Well, didnt attend ytd's meeting.
Cos I was studying for my practical!
Well, got good and bad lahz.
Became a maid when I was at home.
LOLx.
Hmms. What more do I have to blog abt?
Oh Ya.
Kins is going to Zouk this sat.
After she knock off at 11pm.
Heres the catch.
Mel wants to go too.
Cos she say she nv go that club before.
And well, her parents are flying to China this sat morn!
She will have the car all to herself for a whole week!
Then we realise that there will be a flea market this sun.
For some charity thingy.
& its the Singapore Actors/Actresses 'donating' their items to sell.
So, the plan now is...
Mel to fetch me from home at ard 10.45pm.
Go and fetch Kins from work.
Then go Zouk.
Maybe I will stay over at Mel's house?
Then sun go the flea market.
Then she go church,
I go home.
Sounds good ya?
But then.
Kins is by right going with her friends.
That means there will be a lot of her frens.
Only me and Mel will be bored one what.
Then since Mel is driving, she cant drink!
Ha. Thats what stopping her from going!
&, &, If I were to go, it will be my first time going to such places.
Ha. My galfrens keep pestering me to go for the longest time already.
Like as what they say, just go see see lor.
But I duno.
Should I???