Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:31 PM
My internet explorer is having some problems.I can't use it at all la!After installing Firefox,I still can't access to the internet!Erps, nope; rephrase.I can access to the internet, I can use my msn,But I just can't use my IE or FF.Argh. So I can only blog and go surf the net via my lousy desktop,Or via using my sister's lappy. Argh.Any help anyone? =/Enough of ranting.Updates.Friday, 20th MarchI thought we will be out hunting for TCC's dad birthday gift,But after meeting up with the guys, (Song, TCC and ZH),We went to play lan; L4D. =/For 2 hours at TKA,And we went off.Thanks to me,Song went for his driving.Cause that dumb ass totally forgets that he had driving lessons that day! -.-So he went back to change into shoes,And came back to look for us in hub,While we went to find the couple at Ah Mei's Cafe.ZH was tired, so he wanted to go home.Feeling bored and since there's nothing much for us to do,Tcc and I followed Song to Ubi for his driving lesson. =/We waited for him at the coffee shop there.His lesson was supposed to be one hour,But his instructor extended 30 minutes,Cause Song is going to take his TP soon.So we waited for him,Listen to music,And just chit chatted throughout.Song then came looking for us after his driving.Headed to the bus stop,And was deciding to head where for dinner.And I suggested going to City Plaza for dinner.To Arnold's.I went with my family for a number of times.Long time since I've been there,And since we were at the vicinity too.So we took bus 51, and alighted at City Plaza.But the queue was super long~When we reached, it was 83.We took the number: 95. =/So we went walking around the shopping centre. LOL.Went exploring,And discovered the arcade. ROFL.Looked at uncles playing the jackpot like thingy,Before we went back down.But we still waited for quite awhile too.Had dinner,And I hope the guys felt that it's great. LOL.Anyway. We had a good laugh at the restaurant. =PI couldn't finish my drink,And didn't want to waste it.So I keep asking the guys to finish for me instead.But they were actually quite full.So Song says,"Arbo you add something to your drink la. -Looks at the chilli bottle- Put some 辣椒 "la jiao" (chilli sauce) into it and drink".I was giving that =.= face and decided to ignore what he is saying.TCC then said, "Huh? Add what again? (with the very disturbed face)"Song then repeated,"Add the 辣椒 "la jiao" la"TCC then said,"Huh? What? Add "lan jiao"? (means guys' penis)"Notice the hanyu pinyin.It's only a difference of a "n".Right after TCC said that,Song and I bursted into laughter in the restaurant!ROFL! Of all things,TCC had to say that.And he said it's cause he can't hear what we said carefully.The only thing that he can come close and figure out what Song is saying is "lan jiao".OMG! Super hilarious moment!!!After dinner,We then headed to the bus stop,And decided to head back to amk.While on the way,Song did something very dumb and stupid too.LOL, in all,The guys were not using their brains at all. =PHeaded back to arcade,And saw that FaithX was there. =.=Played, while he left for his last bus.The 3 of us stayed on till the arcade closes.The guys then walked me home,Spent some time talking in my void deck,Before they walked back to their own homes.Saturday, 21st MarchPlan was to head to Suntec for the Job Fair.We wanted to go on Friday,But Shrine said to wait for him to head to the Job Fair together.But guess what.After changing the date to this day,He didn't came too. =.=So idiotic. =.="So in the end,There was only Song, SK and me who headed down to Suntec.While at Suntec,We saw that there's Food Fair too! xDSo we headed to the Food Fair first,Tried the samples,Ate a few foods,Before going to the Job Fair.SK had driving afterwards,So after he got what he wants,He left,While Song and I walked around the Job Fair.Bus-ed back to amk,And asked TCC down for dinner.Wanted to go Ah Mei Cafe for dinner,But the tables were packed.And there was many campers.So we decided to takeaway and head to Song's house to eat instead.Takeaway for SK too.Was watching tv in Song's house,And Song arranged with FaithX to jubeat.So we were waiting for his call/sms while watching tv.But after some time,FaithX then decided that he won't be going out instead. =.=So we just headed to arcade.SK left for his last bus,While the 3 of us played till we finished our credits.Song wanted me to blog this,"Yeah, Queena got her excellent score already" =.="""Once again,The guys walked me home,Talked under my void deck,Before they walked home.Today.Earlier on,Just went for a simple lunch meal;An early celebration for my dad's coming birthday. LOL.Going to the airport late tonight.Cause Rachel is flying off tonight........... =(
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|