Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, March 16, 2009 1:37 PM
Alright, my updates as promised.Friday, 13th MarchIt was Deyi Military Band's Gala Dinner in the evening.To fund raise for their Netherland's trip this coming July,To participate in the World's Band Marching Competition that is held every 4 years.So met up with Lydia, Lucius and Zhen Xiang and headed to Deyi together.Rachel was supposed to meet us too,But she was still at Sembawang when it was past the meeting time. =.=Headed to the hall and collected our tickets to this gala. We are seated at table 20,Second last row on the extreme right.Cocktail reception first. Since it's fund raising,Of course there's booth to sell things. LOL.Wanted to buy a few things.But I didn't have anymore cash after paying for the tickets. LOL.Hope that some of the things will still be available in time to come! And the crowd started to come in soon after. Cause dinner commenced at 7.45pm sharp.They really let us in the hall at 7.45pm sharp. =.=Pictures took during the cocktail party.With Shikin.And OMG! She's wearing the dress that the committee got for her for her 21st!LOL. She looked totally different man. =P With Yi Qian.Just check out his dressing. LOL.Everyone just laughed by seeing him! The Lydia took Yi Qian's spectacles to wear! The 5 of us. =) More pictures with Rachel but she still haven't send me.Table 20. The nice nice deco on the table. The table list.Batch of 2005. LOL. The door gifts. Then the performances.Starting with DMB. =) Emcees for the night; Ian and Beverly. Speeches by Mrs Chua. And GOH; Mr Eric Chua. Singing item by this Deyian who made it in to Campus Superstar. Break dance!By Joshua, Ting Hao, Shun Tat, Shi Bao, Hong Bin and Haikel! And there are many piano recitals too. =)))The 8 course meal.First dish; Five Varieties Cold and Hot Dish Combination. Second; Braised Shark's Fin Soup. Third; Crispy Roasted Chicken.Sad, it wasn't pork~~~Cause it's halal meal.And pork will be so much tastier. xD Fourth; Stir Fried Scallop with Broccoli. Fifth; Steamed Garoupa! Sixth; Braised Mushroom with Spinach. Seventh; Fried Prawn with Salad Cream.This is totally loves!Nice!!! Finally; Steamed Rice wrapped in Lotus Leaf and dessert; Chilled Honey Sea Coconut with Mixed Fruits. We were seated with the cca student leaders.Mrs Chua treated them to the event;Like to thank them for their hard work. LOL. Us. =))) With Rachel. I was like Santa Claus that night.Cause I brought food and gifts for closed ones!And gave the couple this.Suhaimi; condom chocolates.Rachel; marshmallows pad. LOL, and it really look super wrong la. =P Didn't quite decide where to go,So we headed home.I even asked Song if there's any plans, before I headed home.Who knows,When I got home barely 15 minutes later,I rushed out of my house again.Cause TCC jio-ed for supper. =.=I got to rush cause I wanted to catch the bus to Thomson. =.="Went to TCC's block to wait for him,And went to find WJ who was driving to meet us.And went to the chinese restaurant for our supper.Though I just had my 8 course meal,But I still ate at the restaurant! Erps.Super sinful~~~But guess what,I didn't gain any weight from Taiwan trip!!!! xDAnd we went home after supper.WJ drove us home. =)Saturday, 14th March.We wanted to go to the IT Fair,But TCC's father wanted TCC to go to NTU's open house instead.Song, TCC and I met up for lunch,Met up with WJ after lunch,And train-ed down to Boon Lay.Super long trip~And when we reached Boon Lay.The queue for the free shuttle bus was super long~~~We had to wait for the 5th bus before we could board! =/WJ waited for the bus with us,But didn't went to NTU with us.Cause he's sian-ed by the crowd. =.=So the 3 of us then went to NTU.Didn't attend any talks,We just roamed around the campus,And stopped at booths whereby the guys wanted to get their doubts clarify.I went just to accompany them.LOL, sadly, NTU doesn't offer what I want. LOL.It took us slightly more than one hour,And we took the shuttle bus back to Boon Lay. =/And went to find WJ at the arcade.They played;While I went to have my cheap cheap manicure done. xDTCC left while I was doing, and ZH came.Super qiao.I just walked out of the shop,And the 3 guys were just walking past the shop. LOL.ZH keep saying that it's been a long time since he last stepped and walked Jurong Point,So we walked around before and after dinner.Didn't know what we could do,So we decided to train back to amk.But WJ alighted halfway,To fetch Vian from school. =)Went to Suki Sushi for supper? =/We just keep eating. =.=Cause ZH wanted to drink green tea. ROFL.But once again,I ate alot. ERPS.The couple came to find us too,Since they also had no much plans. =/The restaurant closed at 10pm,With nowhere in mind,We headed to Deyi to find TCC and SK.Cause they were invited back to Deyi for their NPCC event. =)Left soon after,Cause they need to lock the gate.Something hilarious happened while walking out of Deyi.Song's shitty joke. =PHeaded to arcade,While WJ and Vian went to WJ house.Cause WJ is driving out to meet us,Since we intended to play late.But SK left for his last bus,Cause he was really not feeling well.Find the couple when we were done playing,And we headed to Hougang for supper. =.=OMG. Super sinful again! LOL.And went to drive my sister; Tenna and her friend back home. =.=She is always like that.Luckily WJ is okay with it. =xSunday, 15th March.Met up with the guys; Song and TCC.Went for lunch,And headed to Suntec for the IT Fair.OMG. Super crowded!It's like as if the whole nation's there,And like as if they haven't been to IT Fair before. =.=Went to see a few things,And then went to find people.My sister, Shrine, Ryan and Liang Chi.As usual,I bought things for them to eat. =)))Went back to level 6 to get hard disk for my sister.Then find TCC's friend,And we got out of the IT Fair. =/Headed to Suntec,Cause there's something that I wanted to get.But the push cart is not there. Sad. =(Plans were to head to Serangoon for dinner,Cause SK was asking for us in the day. LOL.So decided to take 133 to SK's house,But we got lost inside Suntec. ERPS!LOL, cause we couldn't find the bus stop! HAHAHAHA.Finally we found the bus stop,But it was crowded with people la~ =/The bus even stopped at the stop for ages before it could finally move out of the jam! =.=Went up to SK's house,And we went for dinner at a nearby's coffee shop.Just a simple meal,And we went back to amk.While SK went back home instead. =xDabao tea for Song's mother,And decided to head up to his house,Cause he wanted to bathe. =.=But he was so lazy, that he keep on dragging the time,And we just tv-ed throughout. LOL.Cause WJ called us and said he wanted to jubeat.But the arcade closes at 11pm!And WJ stupidly thought it will close late! =/But still,He came to find us after his family dinner,So we just spent our time in Song's house. =.=Find him,And decided to go for supper at Kai Bin's house coffee shop.Just a simple meal, LOL,And WJ drove us home.Alright,Finally I'm done. =.=Maybe today will just be a rest day for us. LOL!But I don't think I will be home for the whole day? HAHA.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|