|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:56 PM
Clique's Taiwan Trip Day 2; 4th March 2009.
Disclaimer. =/ I think some of the photos might be captioned wrongly. Cause I can't exactly remember which picture is taken at which area. =/ But most importantly is the faces on the pictures, And that I posted them right. =P So yeah, enjoy! But of course, correct me if I'm wrong. (in serious case) ROFL!
As discussed on the night before. Vian will be the first to bathe, follow by me, then TCC and Shrine. So poor Vian, she had to wake up at 7.30am! =/ While I woke up at 8am. Cause as arranged, we will be meeting for breakfast at 9am. =)
 Vian took this. Ximending from our hotel's view.


So the four of us got ready, And headed downstairs for our breakfast.
 The table mat. But it's actually paper. =/ Erps.
 The basket of bread. I didn't want to eat it initially. Cause I'm not a bread lover. I find bread dry. =/ But after taking the first bite of this, I fell in love with this bread! And this is what I miss from Taiwan! =(
 2 eggs fry together plus a piece of ham is our breakfast every morning. And I tell you, The ham is superb!

SK has this rountine, Of 'bombing' every morning after breakfast. Bombing means shitting in clique's language. LOL. So every morning, After breakfast, The guys will take their time styling their hair etc, While SK bombs the toilet. =.= But my roommates and I normally finishes everything before we go down for breakfast.
 Just look at how hiao they are. Tsk tsk tsk. =P
 But FaithX is the only one who don't style his hair every morning.
 They even had a joke about this. But, should I blog about it? =P
Anyway, finally the guys are done, And we headed to Ximending's (西門町) mrt station.
 The station is just 10 minutes from our hotel. Just walked across the whole street, And we will reached. =) Super convenient. =D Ximending in the morning.

Since it's our first day in Taiwan, So we went to purchase the ez-link card in the station.
 For convenience throughout our trip.
 So we purchased our tickets.


 They named it; Easycard.
 Back view of the card.
 Us with our easy cards. =)



And we went on for our journey.
 The train.
 In the train. LOL, retarded Shrine.
 This train is towards Nangang (南港站) station.
 But that's not our destination. LOL. We need to change train at Zhongxiao Fuxing (忠孝復興) station.
 To take the Muzha (木柵) Line.
 To head to Taipei Zoo! =)

So we waited for the second train.
 And saw this cute thing! LOL, there's special waiting bay for female passengers during the night.

Anyway, we boarded the train, And started the journey.
 It took quite long too. LOL. Final destination; Taipei Zoo.

 Pictures taken while travelling.



And the cam-whore starts. xD Random.
 FaithX acting cool again. =.=

 Vian and Shrine.
 Queen and TCC.

 Jh and Shrine.
 Queen. TCC. Jh.
 Alright, last one in the train. And, I like this picture. =)

And finally, we reached our final destination; Taipei Zoo.
 Follow the sign, And take exit 1. =)

We then made our way to the zoo, And just outside the zoo, There's alot of roadside stalls selling products and food items too. =/ I was nearly tempted to get myself one of these cute things. =P

This is the drawings on the wall. JH took picture with Rhino! Joseph, we really missed you while we were in Taiwan! ROFL.
 Then with penguins. =)

Taipei Zoo. =)))
 Took a group picture first. =)
 Then the guys started to do stupid things. =P
 I ask them to re-take another shot, And to follow SK's expression, cause it's really super cute! xD
 Then Shrine started to join in the craziness, And took this shot, Which is super hilarious!!! OMG, this is what made my whole family burst into laughter! Super funny!!!!!!!

After all the cam-whoring, We then went to buy tickets to enter to the zoo.
 Asked whether there will be discounts via paying using the youth pass, But there isn't. Still, NT$60 for a ticket to zoo is cheap! It equals to less than SGD$3!

So we went into the zoo!
 And this eye catching table caught my attention. I find this nice. LOL.
 And the flamingoes were just by the side.

First stop; to the Panda house.
 The kids outside. =) Super cute please.
 Cause while entering the zoo, They were giving out tickets, And the next panda show was actually just 5 minutes later! So following the crowd, We went inside.
 Look at the panda eating. OMG. Cuteness. xD

Know why Panda is so famous in Taiwan? LOL. Cause China gave one pair of pandas to Taiwan. They are named; 團團 & 圓圓. In english, it means "together in harmony". The story is quite long~ LOL, but just know that even on the streets, Selling of panda products are quite alot too. =/
Taken inside the panda house. TCC and Song.
 Song and SK.

Then we went up to the souvenir shop.
 FaithX and the panda cap.
 JH's turn. But it's different from what FaithX is wearing. LOL.
 Jh and Queen.

But sad, we missed the show. LOL. So we went out for other animal houses instead.
 TCC and Queen.
 Jh and Shrine.

If I'm not wrong, We then went into this nocturnal house.
 And started cam-whoring inside. xD Queen and Shrine.
 Jh and Vian.
 Jh randomly took this. And just nice, it's a all guys shot. LOL.
 Yet again.
 Then Jh took this group photo of us.

Due to the many photos. I've decided to post minimal pictures of animals. =/ Bo bian, I love everyone's faces better than those animals ones! =))) The owl.
 The stingray.

Still inside the nocturnal house. TCC, Queen and Shrine.
 With Jh. The background is actually nice la. LOL, just that the photo doesn't show it. And since we didn't on flash, So obviously, our face can't be seen. But still, I like this picture! LOL.
 Then while waiting for the rest, Towards the end of the tour.

I forgot when this was taken. But let's just say it's at the nocturnal house la. =/ Super emo Shrine. He's like so tired la! =/
 Jh too. Awww. I think their legs are killing them!
 Argh, let's get out of here please. FAST! NOW! =P

We also went to many areas. Tropical rainforest, penguin houses etc. So, let's be patient. Shall we? =/
While walking at the bridge~
 Jh and Queen.
 TCC took this for us. LOL.

Then we stopped at this statue and took pictures. LOL. We partnered each other and take turns. TCC and Jh.
 Shrine and Vian.
 Song and SK. Spot SK. LOL.

 Queen and FaithX.
 Notice SK face please. LOL.
 The guys imitating the statues. LOL!

Just infront of the statues was this green patch.
 TCC and SK.
 JH, Song and SK. Their succeeded jump shot.

And we saw this cute doggie! =P

 TCC and Shrine sayang-ing the doggie. LOL.
 Then SK started saying that the flowers were great to take pictures too. =.=
 So I took this closed up shot of the flowers instead. LOL.
 The focus is the spider web. LOL. Can you see it? =/
 Vian took this, and I think it's nice. =)))

Cam-whoring with the rocks. LOL. Shrine and SK.
 FaithX and Jh.
 Queen and Jh.
 Song and TCC.
 TCC: "I can lift this!" LOL, I like this picture!
 Different location, but it's nearby the rocks too.
v Then with Jh.
 Then while waiting for the rest. I took this with SK. But it turns out kinda werid. =/

We then headed back to the panda house, Cause it's time for the next show. And Shrine had been wanting to take pictures! Just purchase anything from the souvenir shop, Show them the receipt, and you can join the queue to take pictures with the 2 pandas.
 4 cameras, 8 of us. LOL.
 But I took mine away, cause it looks the same.

We were hungry around noon time, So we had lunch in the zoo! The chicken cutlet rice highly recommended by the cashier. But the broccoli was raw. The guys spitted them out after they took a bite of it. LOL. While I'm the only one who finished them off from my plate.

Then there's this thing just beside our tables. And we took turns to take pictures with them. LOL. Sk and Vian.
 SK and Song.
 Song and Vian.
 Shrine and Queen.
 TCC and Queen.
 Vian.
 TCC.
 Queen.
 Spot Shrine! LOL.

So after lunch, we continue our journey in the zoo. Song's sudden urge to take our shadows. LOL.
 I like this. =)
 My camera battery was going to went low, And TCC had this device; portable charging! Erps. I didn't even know about this please. =/

And we went to see the elephants!
 PS: I feel like slapping his smug face. xD
 SK is just so cute!
 Shrine and SK with their super cute actions. =P
 There's this elephant van thingy.
 And I had the urge to just take pictures! LOL.

There are many fake animals on the road. And hippo was one of them!
 FaithX looks like he is sayang-ing it. LOL.
 TCC: "Ah, it's eating me up~"
 Queen: "Is my mouth as big?"
 Song actually wanted to go inside, but it was wet. LOL.
 I think SK wanted to check the hippo's teeth. Hmmmm.

Then we went into the bird house.
 This 2 guys keep saying that their pose is the best. LOL.
 Look at Shrine's super cute actions. xD
 Inside the bird house's exhibition.
You got to pass through this.
 Taken with Jh. I like this. =)
 But SK was feeling tired and bored~~~
 And Shrine retarded followed the oscillation of the fan cause he was super hot! =.=
 LOL. The window panel stated; No knocking. But they still went to knock on purpose. Tsk tsk tsk!!!

Came out of there, And waited for the rest to cam-whore. This is what they took.
 PS: Song and SK look so retard. Like trying to promote the pond??? ROFL!
 And this is what we took.
 Shrine's retarded-ness. xD
 Jh. Shrine. Queen.
 Yet another.
 Jh slapped me! -Cry- =P

Continued walking, and we started taking pictures with the bench. =/
 This is supposed to be an 'act cool' shot. =/
 Then took with Jh, since he had been the photographer for the last 2 shots.
 Emo freaks doing Shrine's actions. LOL.
 The other side. LOL. Cause they just happened to sit on the other benches.
 I think he has a problem with smiling. ROFL! =P
 SK and Vian.
 Again.
 And again. LOL.

Then we went to the reptile house.
 I think Jh took this. LOL.
 Queen.
 Song.
 SK.

Us with the frog~ TCC.

 Song.
 Queen.

Then with the lizard~ Song.
 Shrine.
 Queen.
 Vian.

Then with the tortoise! Queen.
 Vian.

 TCC.
 SK and FaithX.

After the cam-whoring, We finally went into the reptile house. =/ Sk and his favourites. =)
 After the snake shed! Chio!
 They were seating on the tortoise's display. LOL.
 And this was inside the house. LOL. I think they were mentioning some history thingy.

Next stop; Penguin house. =)))
 FaithX is so acting cool la. =.=
 TCC.
 SK.
 Song.
 Vian.
 Then with the big big penguin. Shrine.
 Vian.
 TCC.
 I was sitting on the bench and waiting for them to finish their cam-whore sessions. =/

Cam-whorings in the zoo. Random shot; SK was tired~~~
 SK and TCC.
 Vian and Song.
 Song and Queen.
 Shrine and Queen.
 FaithX and Queen.
 Jh and Queen.
 Song, TCC and Queen.
 And again, cause the previous shot was so unprepared. =/

We went to the various different species of animals in the zoo. By the time we were done, It was already close to 5pm. Vian's leg was killing her; she was wearing heels. =/ And the rest of us? We are tired from all the walkings. =x So we left the zoo before 5pm, To avoid the crowd at the mrt station.
So we took the train back as how we came. But alighted at the Zhongxiao Fuxing (忠孝復興) interchange. Cause we wanted to shop around Sogo.
 Alright, Sogo's high end shopping. But according to Song, Sogo's branches have been closing. And there aren't many Sogo branches left. So we went to Sogo for some window shopping.
 11 storeys of high end shopping. LOL.
 So from level 1, We window-ed shop till level 10.

Our legs were really killing us. =/ So while at level 10, There is this big area for people to admire and to rest..? LOL.
 The ceiling was really nice~ It showed the galaxy.
 And of course, We started cam-whoring. xD
 I forgot who took these for us. LOL.
 Jh's face is hilarious!
 Alright, last one. LOL.
 TCC and Shrine.
 Queen and Jh.
 Taken in the lift. =)

Not long after, We walked out of Sogo, And started to hunt for our dinner. =/ We were all famished. We were walking along the streets, And decided on this; 魔法咖哩 (Magic Curry)



We took quite some time deciding.


And finally decided and ordered our food. Ordering a main course plus the set meal is totally worth the money. Cause the set meal includes; Soup, salad, a drink and dessert. Soup first; 2 types of soup.

 Then salad; 2 types of salad.
 Then main course. Mine; dry curry.
 There's even an egg in it, which I didn't know about it until I was finishing my meal! =/
 Song's; chicken curry.
 Shrine's.
 SK's; black curry.
 SK's meal was the best amongst us. Just look at how much he enjoyed playing the food. LOL.
 Then dessert; 3 types of dessert.
 And drinks.


Cam-whoring in the restaurant. TCC and Vian.
 Queen and Song.
 Jh's row.

After dinner, we went to 微風廣場 (Breeze Center).
 It was another high end shopping, So we just window shopped. We went to the super market though. To see their local tidbits. LOL. And a few of us bought a few things too.
 Taken at the escalator.

 This is so candid. ROFL.

And we headed back to 西門町 (Ximending) at close to 9pm. Went back to our hotel to put down our things, Before we meet up and went to the streets together. Shrine was being a bastard. =.= Cause it was cold that time, He didn't want to wear his that very thick jacket. =/ But he feared that it will turn cold-er in the night. So seeing that I'm already wearing many layers, He made me wear his too. =/ Plus his jacket, It will be my 5th layer of clothing. =.=
 I really went to the streets wearing his jacket! But take off soon after; cause it was really heavy. I feel my whole body weighing 20kg more. =x

Anyway, we lost Jh while shopping. We even splitted up looking for him. =/ He nearly had a row with Vian because of this too. =x Then I bumped into them. Vian then went off with FaithX, While I stick on to Shrine and Jh. Shrine wanted to try some food. So we bought this dumpling thingy. 煎餃 (Fried Dumpling).
 Piping hot!
 The 3 of us.

Meet up with the all the rest, And we targetted on more foods. xD
 And it was very coincidental. Cause I bumped into my nursing friends! Kally and Co.
 It was their 8th day and they are going back on the 11th; While it was only my 2nd day. I was buying food when I heard someone calling for my name. I turned my head, and saw them! LOL. Really man. I don't even bumped them in Singapore, But I could bumped into them in Taipei! LOL. The world is so small man~~~
Shopping pictures. LOL. Taken before we all got splitted up.
 After buying our food, We walked down the streets, And Song stopped at his accessories shop.
 Which we spent a very long time there. At first it was Song and Shrine; Then I went to buy a few things too. =/
 By the time we went back to our hotel, It was already after midnight. LOL. The shop was actually supposed to be closed, And the streets was already almost empty. =/ Cause of the many bargaining sessions, the selecting sessions and the talking crap sessions. LOL. I even got a member card from the sales girl; Tiffany. =.= And we didn't even went back to this shop after this night. LOL. Cause Song was making his selections and took a long time, Sk, Jh and I spent our time selecting sunglasses and caps to try on, and take pictures! LOL. Sk look like a teacher! LOL.
 Jh and Queen with the caps.
 I played with the sunglasses. =/


Headed back to the hotel for our discussions. Jh zi lian moments. LOL.

 And we finally got to hit the sack. It was quite late; like maybe 1am or so? =/ We were all tired out man.

Day 2 wasn't a cold weather day. Cause the guys sweated in the zoo. The sun was hot in the afternoon. During the night, It was only windy. It wasn't that cold actually. And their sunset very early. At 6plus pm in Taipei, it would have been Singapore's 7plus pm.
I forgot whether the joke was been used this night, But I just wanted to blog about it. =) Joke of the day. We were sleeping, But Shrine was still kinda high~ So from the other corner of the room, He and TCC keep on talking out loud, And keep on shouting across the room, Just to want us (Vian and me) to reply to him. =.= And he suddenly made this up. "Queena is LiYu, Vian is LiFang. So you 2 are sisters lehs. And your surname is Seeong. Means See (Vian's surname) and Ong (mine surname) put together" ROFL! He and TCC just burst out into laughter after Shrine made up this stupid joke! xD
A few nights ago, FaithX even made this joke. I can't recall what we were talking about in exact. Then suddenly, we were linking surnames together, And to link the couples compatibility. FaithX suddenly made this sudden comment, "That means Vian and me is Tan See la?" Tan See; pronounce in hokkien, means to wait for death! ROFL!!! And Jh and I will be "Goh Ong" means to go on. =.= LOL, FaithX and his stupid pea brain! Lmao.
I take 3 days to finish this entry. =/ Omg. I still got many more days to blog! LOL. Never mind, Let's be patient together. =))) Till then. Labels: Clique's Taiwan Trip
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|